Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 am

come on now sugar

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:53 am

Azriel I advise your daughter immediately appease the demon that so obviously is in her house with offerings of buckie. Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 1918643206

If that doesnt work- tell her to drink all the buckie herself. Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 1918643206

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 am

Hi Petty, Im going round there tomorrow so, if you dont hear from me for a while Im either hammered or spooked ! Laughing

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:04 am

Well if it all goes exorcist on you try a baninshing circle, simple circle on floor or large bit of card placed on floor, canldes lit at cardinal points. Use an athame or in if not anything silver, silver butter knife is good.
Bless the usaul suspects first depending on choosen deities to appeal to- call on air elements for air dieties ect.
Banish your demon and immediately use the athame to snub all the candles and plunge you into darkness....and if its a tricky one get ready for the fight. affraid

Good luck.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 am

All sounds a bit "what lies beneath" ! (creepy film that was!) But hey ! I never diss the forces of supernatural enty wotsistsnames ! Ive doubled up on padded armoured double vented super durable under crackers & am ready to fight the good fight ! .............(probably from a VERY safe distance! pale ......preferably MILES away !)

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 am

call the Winchester brothers!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:10 am

Mmmm, two hunky males to take your mind off the ghoulies ! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am

azriel wrote:

Don't make songs like that anymore, Honey. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey Banks Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 am

Honey honey
isn't funny
in a rich man's stew

honey honey
for my money
is so sunny too

ooh ooh ooh

Richard Gere: "They don't make songs like this anymore," from the album of the same name.

channelled by Wisey Banks

come on, we're talking Richard Gere here! Mad

Chief Forumshire Channeller

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

No, orwell, they dont Sweetums ! Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

azriel wrote:Mmmm, two hunky males to take your mind off the ghoulies ! Smile

Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Was that ghoulies or goolies you meant Azriel? Suspect

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm

ERM let me think ?........yep ! I know ! One is tall & scarey, the other, small & hairy Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:04 pm

the other, small & hairy- Azriel

You mean Halfwise? scratch

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 pm

YES !! cheers

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Orwell wrote:
azriel wrote:

Don't make songs like that anymore, Honey. Very Happy

It's to me not that intelligent of a song, but honestly he is so fascinating , you cant stop listening. I think it is cruel and horrific that he did not get his shortness of breath looked at prior to his heart attack because he could not afford health insurance. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Relax-300x214
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 pm

That how I feel right now!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Norc wrote:

Thats a bit off putting Shocked Did the pilot let a kid on board have a go cyclops
That bear looks so chilled ! Very Happy
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

test/learning i think..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 pm

some really good swearing here.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 pm

It's wild blackberry season here, and people are starting to be seen exploring the sides of the roads, wandering up into the forestlands, an sometimes onto people's farms, looking for wild berries.

I know Fjordlanders pick a lot of berries. I'm curious how it works there.  Are there some places that are open for public picking and others that are closed?  Do people have secret spots that they don't even share with their own family?  Are there community areas that people take care of to protect the berries?

I'm just wondering about similarities and differences.....It's the berry farmer in me.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm

"Are there some places that are open for public picking and others that are closed?"

I've never heard of places that are closed for public picking, at least they don't exist where I come from. And I've not heard about any protected berry areas either, though I wouldn't be surprised if they exist.

As to secret spots, yes - people do have them Smile When I was a kid I had several secret spots where I used to pick wild strawberries. I also used to pick a lot of blueberries, but we never needed secret spots for those, they grew everywhere. I wish there were more blackberries around here, I love those. Do you grow your own, David?

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Ringdrotten wrote: I wish there were more blackberries around here, I love those. Do you grow your own, David?

We have three different varieties of blackberries here. They've very aggressive, and will consume buildings and cars if you let them.  Birds take the seeds anywhere they fly, so any disturbed earth will be growing blackberries within a year or two. The vines are literally trying to come in my back door and bathroom window right now.

Here's a google picture. [Harder to find than I thought. They want to show me smart phones instead. Mad ]

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 25 Stock-photo-rustic-old-wooden-barn-overgrown-with-ivy-and-black-berries-in-summer-time-north-carolina-usa-54414463

So if a Fjordlander saw a farm like this, what would be the proper etiquette for picking berries around the building? Would you ask permission first, or would you just start picking and see if anybody minded.  If you owned the farm and wanted to pick the berries for yourself, would it be rude to ask people to leave?  These things come up all the time here, and the rules aren't always clear....
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next