chris63
Bluebottle
Eldorion
Amarië
Norc
17 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by halfwise Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Hmm....9:30 AM (before the camp starts) and down south. I may have to miss it unfortunately.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:09 am

I just don't know about smoked cheddar. I can't decide whether it's completely a waste, or whether in niche applications it's better than regular.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:40 am

Do you like smoked Gouda? Same idea. I think smoked cheddar is quite spiffy.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:18 am

I've never tried Gouda, as far as I know. Just been enjoying (?) some aged smoked cheddar on crackers while I was watching Youtube.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:22 am

halfwise wrote:Hmm....9:30 AM (before the camp starts) and down south.  I may have to miss it unfortunately.

That's a shame. I think I would have been late in to work if it were going on around here!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 am

Just been enjoying (?) some aged smoked cheddar on crackers while I was watching Youtube. - Forest

{{I didn't know UShobbits had real cheese. Shocked  My experience of US cheese when the US navy was here was that it was always soft and came in a tube you squeezed it out of No
If its a cheddar then is got to be an extra strong mature cheddar for me or there's just not enough flavour in it. Nod }}

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Seriouslystrongcheddar

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
halfwise wrote:Hmm....9:30 AM (before the camp starts) and down south.  I may have to miss it unfortunately.

That's a shame. I think I would have been late in to work if it were going on around here!

I'm running a camp. Can't just "take time off".

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Just been enjoying (?) some aged smoked cheddar on crackers while I was watching Youtube. - Forest

{{I didn't know UShobbits had real cheese. Shocked  My experience of US cheese when the US navy was here was that it was always soft and came in a tube you squeezed it out of No
If its a cheddar then is got to be an extra strong mature cheddar for me or there's just not enough flavour in it. Nod }}

Just like we used to not have beer, we used to not have cheese. Things have changed a lot over the decades.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:02 pm

halfwise wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:

I'm running a camp.  Can't just "take time off".

Dont get it.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Just been enjoying (?) some aged smoked cheddar on crackers while I was watching Youtube. - Forest

There's a great cheese shop down in Carmel, near where I live. But this is just some imported Australian cheddar. I forget the brand.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:20 pm

We do have a squeezy cheese...Primula. Had this as a child & still like the gooey stuff Very Happy

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Primul11

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:39 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
halfwise wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:

Dont get it.

I'm in direct charge of a pack of kids. You can't tell a teacher "you should just take a couple hours off from work". Nope. Not gonna happen.

It's like telling a train conductor to take time off in the middle of a route.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 am

halfwise wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:
halfwise wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:

Dont get it.

I'm in direct charge of a pack of kids.  You can't tell a teacher "you should just take a couple hours off from work".  Nope.  Not gonna happen.  

It's like telling a train conductor to take time off in the middle of a route.

Just leave them with a create of fizzy drinks and a box of chocolate. They would be fine!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:55 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:44 pm

hey are there any alternatives to Skype, sending from a laptop to a smart phone? I just read that Skype isn't safe to use. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Not sure why Skype isnt safe to use but you can use Facebook (Facetime) to video call too. Or google hangouts if you have an android phone.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Skype's image quality is horrible.

Zoom works well and though I haven't tried the cell phone version I know it's offered. The free version limits you to 40 minutes.

Some very tech savvy people I know use zoom rather than google hangouts even though GH seems to have more features. I don't know why. I tend to dislike google interfaces and despise facebook, so that's why I use zoom.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm

{{{ Laughing }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:47 pm

{{ NSFW- its Scottish! }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:28 pm

https://www.boredpanda.com/famous-paintings-portraits-faceapp/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR0Mn9_n2UYG3Ln31xu5jnRrEsP78vEqRU5al4AEmaZlfVQy3_Xp7fZuChw

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:00 pm

Work break Smile

https://www.facebook.com/beattvofficial/videos/1392065157598227/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:01 pm

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 33 Lionel10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:12 pm

azriel wrote:Work break Smile

https://www.facebook.com/beattvofficial/videos/1392065157598227/

That guy's pretty amazing.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:51 pm

https://twitter.com/Iwillleavenow/status/1172175476896325632

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:42 am

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum