chris63
Bluebottle
Eldorion
Amarië
Norc
17 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by azriel Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:00 pm

This is all I could find ? shes near the beginning, and at 14.01, again at 21.17. Its bloody weird ? Ive seen these programs & shes had a lot more to say, it almost seems like shes been dropped ? OR, praps she didn't want to be included ? Im feeling she was dropped for some reason.

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{And you claim your NOT a secret agent! }}

... yes, I claim that.

Cool  you would though wouldn't you.

No.... no I wouldn't. Suspect

Wink say no more nudge nudge. Or should I say 'the Ribena has landed' silent
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

azriel wrote:

This is all I could find ?  shes near the beginning, and at 14.01, again at 21.17. Its bloody weird ? Ive seen these programs & shes had a lot more to say, it almost seems like shes been dropped ? OR, praps she didn't want to be included ? Im feeling she was dropped for some reason.  

Blocked in my country. Revenge for blocking the Comedy Channel in your country I suppose. This is so stupid: if tens of millions of people are watching something for free, what is to be gained by blocking another tens of millions of people? Must be some advertising thing. If someone comes up with a scheme that will automatically change advertisers based on what country you ware in, they stand to make a pretty penny.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Origin10

original voice actors of 1960's Peanuts

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am

https://www.facebook.com/TishSimmondsOfficial/videos/840871752911423/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:34 am

{{{ You know it's hard to tell in that kid voice actors one if the girls especially have been dressed up to look more like cartoon characters or if that was just the exceptionally dodgy fashion of the time! }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 am

https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/videos/982933858571898/

This can apply to any Country but at the moment it feels like us.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:34 pm

It was the dodgy fashion of the time.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm

hey guys is it possible to block spam emails? I keep getting the same one for penis enlargement, and while it was quite funny the first time I got it (the email) its getting really tedious now. is it possible to block them from sending it. I regularly look at the spam before cancelling everything to make sure there is nothing important in by mistake, so I cant just delete the whole spam tray. thanks for any help. Surprised
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello. I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just leave it here. Shortly after the Thanksgiving holiday, "Bungo" (I'll use his forum name so we can keep his and our family's identity private) decided to take his own life after fighting depression for the past several years. As per his wishes we are closing all social media accounts, and after putting our lives back together we are closing the final chapters of his life, and are just getting around to this.

Looking through the options here I couldn't find anything and thought I would leave a comment to ask and just let you know what happened because he seemed to be pretty active here.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

-"Bungo's" brother

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Thank you for letting us know. I'm so sorry for your loss, and am amazed at the thoughtfulness of personally closing his accounts at such a difficult time.  He's been less active in the last year, but we miss him terribly.  That you would take this time says a lot about him; we knew he must have a brother as good as you.

An admin will close his account, but he won't be forgotten. Did he want his posts removed? We'd rather keep them in memory of him, but will abide by his last wishes.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Such terrible news. Depression is a mighty foe. I will lay his account to rest. Thank you for letting us know. He will be missed.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:37 pm

He didn't specify anything about removing posts, so I don't think it would be any harm to keep them if it helps you. Thanks for responding so quickly to this.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Nice touch with the "Eternal Mayor" tag, Amarie. Very appropriate.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 pm

I cant believe what Ive just read ! That poor man in pain, And now his family in pain. I am so sorry. So sad. I wont forget.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Thank you for letting us know. My sincere condolences and best wishes to you and the rest of your family moving forward.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:35 pm

yes its very sad depression is a terrible thing. I wish he had talked to us about it. my condolences.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:24 am

I am so sorry to hear this news. My condolences to all Bungo's family and friends.

And we greatly appreciate you taking the time to inform us at such a difficult time for you.
Bungo was a valued member of our little community, indeed he made such an instant impression and contribution to the colour and character of it that it was not long before he was nominated for and voted in as our 'Mayor'.
And as such, in our own small way will we remember him, the now Eternal Mayor of Forumshire.
Rest in Peace.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 am

well, crap...

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 am

I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news, my thoughts are with all of Bungo's family and friends moving forward.

We all certainly appreciate you informing us at such a difficult time. Bungo was a valued and active member of our little community for over five years, joining the forum shortly after me, he contributed a lot to the character of our little forum, and was never afraid to voice his own opinions or take part in discussions, he will be missed terribly.

I myself have struggled with mental health issues on and off for a number of years, it is a truly horrible thing to suffer through, I just wish Bungo had been able to reach out and find the help he needed.

He won't be forgotten.

Rest in peace.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 am

So sorry for your loss. I'll miss discussing The Dark Tower series with him, and ranting about how shitty the movie looked.
My condolences to you, his family and his friends - I liked bungo alot, may he rest in peace

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Sad

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Two_co10
Two collided bullets from the battle of Gallipoli 1915

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 pm

Mathematician and computer science pioneer, Margaret Hamilton, standing next to the software listings that were essential for the Apollo XI mission in 1969 — it was thanks to her that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin could walk on the Moon.

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 25 Margar10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:04 am

She looks so young there, but she was director of software engineering, only 33 years old at the time. In fact she created the term "software engineering".

{{{Wikipedia makes you seem so smart}}}

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum