Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
Forest Shepherd
Amarië
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings - Page 3 Empty Re: Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 am

Laughing

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings - Page 3 Empty Re: Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Just had four slices for dinner Very Happy

Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:35 pm

affraid

Yanks    Vikings
Slices     5            11
Players   2             3
Ratio     2.5          3.7

This will take some serious dedication to catch up to.  I figure I should be able to scarf down at least one slice to or from Rogue One, helping balance out the player ratio.  But the total population ratio (4 Y 4 V active on forum) is still more than 2 to 1.

I fear what may come when Norc throws her hat in the ring.  And I'm afraid Dave is locationally crippled when it comes to pizza.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:39 pm

What can I say, Pizza isn't exactly the healthiest of foods usually, and I try to avoid it normally. Crying or Very sad

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:41 pm

What is this "pizza" you speak of? confused

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote: What can I say, Pizza isn't exactly the healthiest of foods usually, and I try to avoid it normally.

Yeah, me too.  But honor is at stake here. (And Eldo isn't helping....yet.)

David H wrote:What is this "pizza" you speak of? confused

AAARRGGHHH!!! Banghead

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Mad Mad Mad

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 pm

It looks like a TIE Wing, but when you cut it into slices they look like small X fighters

Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Wait, so is it cannon though?

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Pepperoni has enough spice to qualify for cannon. Nod

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:

It looks like a TIE Wing, but when you cut it into slices they look like small X fighters

I googled "TIE pizza" and it gave me this: Suspect

Pizza Slice Smackdown: Yanks vs Vikings - Page 3 Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Pad-Thai-Pizza-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:09 am

Your search engine operates on homonyms?

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:16 am

So it would seem. Either that or it was craving Asian food at the time. It's interests often seem to be very different than mine. :drum:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:08 am

I ate half of a 16" pizza after I got off work tonight, though it was cut into only four slices.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:21 am

That's my boy!  And I had a slice of Lasagna pizza. (yes, it exists).

Yanks    Vikings
Slices     10            11
Players    3             3
Ratio     3.3          3.7

We're catching up!

(That Thai pizza looks yummy!)

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:44 am

Forgot to mention this earlier but I ate two additional slices of pizza as leftovers on Sunday.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 am

This looks promising!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Not sure how we are defining a pizza slice, however we ordered a dominoes 2 days back and I had half of a large one. That is 5 slices. Large pizza is 13.5 inch.

I have also had a few pizzas during the course of this challenge but since I am late to the party I will not count them.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Phhttt!  A large pizza is not 13.5 inches, not in America.  That's medium.  But we are counting slices.  I wasn't counting Brits so far but I suppose I can throw them in.

Yanks    Vikings        Brits
Slices     12            11         7
Players    3             3          2
Ratio       4          3.7         3.5

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:01 pm

btw, late reports DO count. If you can tally up the slices Lance I'll throw them in.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 pm

I know that isn't large for you guys.. I have had plenty of pizza over there to know how stingy we are with ours!!

I will take a sacrifice of previous slices to make up for our little portions! No more though!!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Well, I got some pizza eating done too. Put me down for four slices. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Lance, you are a man of honor.  Thumbs Up   In all fairness I should multiply New York slices by 2, but then things get fuzzy.  (I'd love to see someone manage 4 NYC slices in one sitting!)

Yanks    Vikings        Brits
Slices     12            15         7
Players    3             3          2
Ratio       4             5        3.5

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:26 am

I had pizza. A whole one.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:30 am

Rolling Eyes Italian pizzas are the size of a smashed bun. Or did you have it in Britain?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum