Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by leelee Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 am

I told her, she was happy for you.

Butterfliescanlove, Skygirl, Dungeon Master, and dozens and dozens more names. All registered here. I would so like to meet them and I wonder where they went and why and will they ever drop in again?

I miss you all. The graveyard shift cleaning a huge very posh pub and dance centre seems like it will kill me. But it allows me to stay with Hasia and homeschool and work with the speech thearapist in the day , and help with the paying of this years semester in my criminal degree.
I am so nervous, so nervous my heart doesn't feel real at times: and so scared, scared to finally find out the truth of my beloved brother Nelson's death now that the so called will has been proven by forensic hand writing analyst for the crown that it is so badly crafted, in fact a mix of three attempts at forging the signature all attached to one another, the body of the document was absolutely someone else and probably a woman.
I knew it , his friends knew it. And then to get documents that show these four , all a family actually used his card to take massive amounts of money out , even on the day of his death. They went out for pizza, paid for big equipment for the younger lady's hair dressing establishment.
I and my brother's sister in law and my brother's best friends will be at last able to face these people. I don't feel strong now, I thought I would be. But I have had to live in grief for nearly three years now as they obtained the body from the coroner quickly and had Nelson cremated. They still have his ashes, and the dog Tucker that cost over two thousand dollars and that was Nelson's only comfort after his wife Sandra's untimely death following surgery. They have, by their lies and deciet , by trying to take what was never theirs, by the trickery against my naive brother, made this family's lives a living hell for so long now.
We have forgiven them of course, but we seek justice.
I wonder how it will feel when it is all over, the trial I mean. I am terribly afraid we can never go back. But we will see. We are still not over the death of my baby sister, also following surgery. So after all this I will finally be able to say goodbye to her in my heart I have not let myself because without my brother's ashes how can we put him with Sandra and say our goodbyes.
Sorry, I just needed to vent. I apologize. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 am

I am so sorry for your pain Leelee- anything I can say will in the end just be words and therefore hollow- but my thoughts are with you and yours.
I am sure you have many people in your life, little Hasia among them, who love you dearly and perhaps you can take some strength from that.
There is no happiness to be found in what you are going through but there can be honour and justice found in standing up for what you feel is right and for the memory of those you have lost. And that can bring its own peace in the end.
I wish you the best from the botom of my drunken old heart.

Last edited by Pettytyrant101 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:17 am

Thankyou. Your heart is gold. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 am

Though it may be a long time until you can say 'now it's all over', do try to find times now and again to say 'now, is just for me'. A break to forget things for a moment and just commune with yourself. All my best.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Thankyou Halvie, it is such uptown advice. I believe I shall give it a wee bit of a try since I actually have a couple of free hours today. Seems like a dream!
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 am

Bloke makes these out of wood shavings-

Just...................whatever - Page 19 230939_3903761564461_1061768997_n

Just...................whatever - Page 19 548776_3903757684364_1689894073_n

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:25 am

Very talented man. Brilliant.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:55 am

wow!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Bloke makes these out of wood shavings-

Just...................whatever - Page 19 230939_3903761564461_1061768997_n

Just...................whatever - Page 19 548776_3903757684364_1689894073_n

There are no words to say how I feel about this magical thing. Thank you so very much for showing this . I cannot wait to show Hasia and my gentlemen elves as well. Kissing
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 am

The gentleman's name is Sergey Bobkoff and he cuts and shapes each shaving with surgery like precision. I saw some of his other work, totally breathtaking. Awesome.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm

I have been thinking about how many days are left until The Hobbit. In our house two have firmly decided not to view it, mainly for the reasons Petty has stated, and one is definitely for it, mainly for the reasons Julia has stated. Me,I am so torn. I want to see it for itself, but am I then a traitor to the professor and his beloved son?

Oh, and what about this site? Once The Hobbit has come and gone will it still continue to be The Hobbit forum?
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

sad times

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 pm

well I think it will be great, and I am sick of all the nit picking and moaning. Martin Freeman will be a perfect Bilbo, the music will be gorgeous so I am not worried.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm definitely going to see The Hobbit and I fully expect to enjoy the theatre-going experience even if I end up having complaints about the finished film (which seems likely Laughing). I certainly don't think it would make anyone a traitor to see or enjoy the film. Even Petty will have to see it so he knows what he's complaining about. Razz

As for the forum, we'll stick around as long as people still come here and post. Very Happy Plenty of LOTR forums lasted long after those movies ended. Since most of our discussion is not really about The Hobbit anyway, I'm confident that we will continue as well on the strength of our community. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm

I am seeing and enjoying the movie, for the reasons Mrs Figg states. I am optimistic, and I have chosen to ignore anything els.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 pm

leelee wrote: I want to see it for itself, but am I then a traitor to the professor and his beloved son?

Not at all Leelee. I don't believe the Tolkiens have ever asked for a boycott. Christoffer would have liked to have had more artistic control, but he settled for quite a lot of money, which will come from the tickets we buy. The Hobbit movie will also generate a huge new interest in the book, which I think everybody agrees is good.

I think that since you clearly want to see it, you should! Especially because one other member of your family wants to. I'm sure your moral support would be welcome.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Indeed Eldo I will go see it, and if its actually good I will say so, if its more as expected I will say that too (but a lot LOUDER) but I wont see it as betrayal of anyone to have done so, I'll just be pissed Ive made PJ richer...AGAIN! Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 pm

you could download a copy ?

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm gonna flash my high beams and beep at random people today for something different. Maybe while on drugs to really spice up my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh, I expect to thoroughly enjoy watching it, even as I thoroughly enjoyed the LoTR movies. A few things will annoy me on first watching, some of them will get worse on retrospect and some I'll come to be okay with, just like LoTR.

I think the reason there's so much PJ bashing is because the LoTR movies were so successful that talking about the good parts is just sort of pedestrian. If something matched the book, that's basically all you can say: the books are so good that if matched it usually will be good, and the conversation is over. So the mismatches end up being discussed, and those will almost always be worse in comparison.

I'll go ahead and say that the subterranean scenes of Orthanc were an improvement over the book, and in general the look of middle earth was breath-taking and 95% beyond reproach. The cast usually gave very fine performances - with what they were given. Hats off, good job...next topic.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm

:carrot:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm

halfwise wrote: Hats off, good job...next topic.

If only it were that easy... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Moon I say this to purists
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

true,very true, but then what would we have to bitch about ?

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am

Men

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum