Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:28 am

Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by azriel Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 am

2nd that Carly !

Just...................whatever - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 am

Mrs Figg wrote: Moon I say this to purists

Moon
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Norc wrote:I am seeing and enjoying the movie, for the reasons Mrs Figg states. I am optimistic, and I have chosen to ignore anything els.

This is all so comforting. Thank you.,

And...........................hullo dearest Norc.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Garek the Guard Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

azriel wrote:true,very true, but then what would we have to bitch about ?

Criminal scum. (Not you- things we would have to bitch about.)

G'day.

-Garek
Garek the Guard
Garek the Guard
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Hullo Leelee ^^
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 pm

G'day Garek to you. Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am

Just...................whatever - Page 20 NEynq

I wish I had cheekbones this good in real life.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 am

shhhh nobody would know.....
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by MeikoElektra Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

I look at Petty and Azriel and I think "ugh, I'm so young!" and then I see Norc and Eldorion and I'm like "argh, I'm ancient!"

Twisted Evil
MeikoElektra
MeikoElektra
Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

MeikoElektra wrote:I look at Petty and Azriel and I think "ugh, I'm so young!" and then I see Norc and Eldorion and I'm like "argh, I'm ancient!"

lol!
well, I am 18 in less than ten days if that helps. I'm gonna buy beer and go out and my twin probably has her license that day so we're gonna "lode" (drive around for no good reason only because we can) Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

well, I am 18 in less than ten days if that helps.- Norc

I spy a NotP Birthday special on the horizon! Nod

'I look at Petty and Azriel and I think "ugh, I'm so young!"- Meiko

Yes you are and you ought to be bloody ashamed of yourself wandering about Fourmshire being youthful. Its not on or fair! Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Yes you are and you ought to be bloody ashamed of yourself wandering about Fourmshire being youthful. Its not on or fair! Mad

Sofa
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 pm

you are as young or as old as you feel ! its only numerical anyway! I may be HALF A BLOODY CENTURY! but, I dont feel it & I certainly DONT act it! I also mean to send back my telegram,if I get to the grand old age of 100yrs, with an ad lib of my own ! Wisdom doesnt always come with age either. there are many "thick as shit" people who are elderly yet blinkered, & there are many younglings that so knowing! I think wisdom,enlightenment etc comes with experience, & a willingness to learn. (plus good moisteriser!) bounce

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Brilliant Azriel.

What does anyone think of this ?

By Richard Verrier

November 20, 2012, 6:03 a.m.
The American Humane Assn., the group charged with overseeing the welfare of animals on sets, called injuries and deaths of animals involved in the movie "The Hobbit" "unacceptable" and said it needs broader authority to look out for the interests of animals.

“We are currently only empowered to monitor animal actors while they are working on production sets,” AHA President and CEO Robin Ganzert said in a statement. “We do not have either the jurisdiction or funding to extend that oversight to activities or conditions off set or before animals come under our protection."

Ganzert's statements come in the wake of questions raised by animal wranglers about injuries and deaths to animals on a farm where they were housed during filming of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey." The Warner Bros. release directed by Peter Jackson will open in the U.S. next month.
The AP reported that the film's producers were responsible for deaths of up to 27 animals, including three horses, that were held at a farm near Wellington, New Zealand. The farm was said to have broken-down fencing, bluffs and sinkholes that posed a hazard to the animals. Animal wranglers involved in the film said concerns they raised about the farm were ignored by producers. Questions surrounding the horse incidents were reported in the Los Angeles Times in September.

The AHA, which has been accused by animal rights groups of being too cozy with the industry, certified that "no animals were harmed" during filming of "The Hobbit," saying the incidents occurred off set and were thus outside its jurisdiction. Even so, AHA said upon learning of the injuries it sent inspectors to visit the farm and make recommendations and improvements.

"There are too many incidents off the set and this must stop," Ganzert said. "It is vital that we work with the industry to bring the kind of protection we have for animals during filming to all phases of production.”

In a statement, Jackson and the film's producers said they were investigating the allegations but that they "completely reject the accusations that 27 animals died due to mistreatment during the making of the films. Extraordinary measures were taken to make sure that animals were not used during action sequences or any other sequence that might create undue stress for the animals involved
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Look in the Hobbit Thread, Leelee, it's been discussed there for pages.

Norc wrote:
well, I am 18 in less than ten days if that helps. I'm gonna buy beer and go out and my twin probably has her license that day so we're gonna "lode" (drive around for no good reason only because we can) Very Happy

You have a twin?! So do I. Explains a lot, don't it?

btw, we are expecting a full report of your birthday. Make it memorable. And don't buy cheap beer!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

halfwise wrote:Look in the Hobbit Thread, Leelee, it's been discussed there for pages.

Norc wrote:

btw, we are expecting a full report of your birthday. Make it memorable. And don't buy cheap beer!

Sorry, I have so little time, I don't read all the threads. Embarassed
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:37 pm

YOU HAVE A TWIN. FOR REAL? REALLY REALLY REALLY REAL? THAT IS AMAZING. i AM FLOORED. TWO OF YOU? WOW! Can we see pictures, sort of an early Christmas gift. I wish I had twins in our family. They are the coolest.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

halfwise wrote:Look in the Hobbit Thread, Leelee, it's been discussed there for pages.

Norc wrote:

WHAT? REALLY!! DO YOU LOOK ALIKE??

me and my sister looks totally different.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Norc squared! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Look around. Maybe there's a 3rd one out there:
Nora, Norb, Norc.
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:21 pm

We are identical.

Just...................whatever - Page 20 Halftw10

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

....or at least homomorphic.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:31 pm

thats weird. twins are weird, are you weird? do you have weird twin stuff? do you like being a twin? I dont know if i would like it myself, it must be hard to compare yourself to 'yourself', do you feel pressure to be the better twin? or are twins more about us against the world. Do you have twin dreams and do you feel the same things, or sense each others feelings, telepathy. Its very interesting.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum