Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Empty whatever

Post by leelee Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:59 am

Ally wrote:I was visiting my old school yesterday and got mistaken as a year 8 (12/13 years of age) by a teacher. Talked my way out of it like a pro. Nod

And oh, Lucille Ball at what age? That's the key there.

Just brilliant Ally. Very Happy
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by David H Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 am

Ah. Should have guessed it was you, Orwell. Carry on then. I'm going back to the safe quiet Hobbit corner.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Orwell Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 am

Yes, wise decision David. You don't want to be here in the wilder places - never knowing when and if Aslan will return - no, I think it's much safer for you on the Tame threads! People can get lost here if they're not careful....Nod

{{{Please take me back with you, David. I'm scared -- and that Witch has racked off with my ruby slippers! pale}}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:31 am

{{{I'm sorry Orwell. I tried to warn you. If only you'd worn the silver shoes...silver shoes and stay away from redheads and you'll be fine.}}}
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Empty just..................whatever

Post by leelee Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:45 am

Orwell I searched and searched to find the thread where you asked me about what I wrote about my having a learning disability. Yes I do and I have made so many errors I just did not wish to explain why I edited one more time.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 am

It was on the Wedding News thread. No worries. Thanks for answering. Very Happy

{{{If I had had silver shoes, I'm sure no self respecting Wicked Witch would even want them Rolling Eyes --- but I'll take your advice Davo and keep a look out for red headed women.... they sound very scary.... affraid }}}

Last edited by Orwell on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 am

I have all sorts of temporary disabilities after about the 20th barrel of buckie- can't for the life of me figure out whats causing it. Shrugging drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 am

There's that permanent one too: "Scotshobbitism". Poor thing. Sad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Mrs Figgs Diary thurs 2nd feb.

Had a strange dream, thought half my body was tattooed wth the faces of famous comedians, I had monty python on my left cheek, and Jack Dee on my shoulder, odd. then i went to Bree and had an argument with Petty in the Prancing Pony, I heard it was bad scrumpy wot did it, Bill Ferny was supplying them with scrumpy that fell off the back of a troll. so apologies there. also i tried this photobucket malarky and sent a photo to facebook as a practice but failed to send anything to forumshire as I am mouseless and clueless. I did try, and I will try again once the urge to throw my compuder through the windy has subsided. happy days.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

a pox on the house of URL[url=Just...................whatever - Page 11 Corfe_Castle_fs]Just...................whatever - Page 11 Corfe_Castle_fs[/url]
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 pm

f***kin ell I did it!!! cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers only there are 2? anyway this looks like Weathertop dunnit???
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Impressive Mrs Figg, but you are not a jeddi yet.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:36 pm

That IS Weathertop. And a beautiful photograph too! Cheers on besting the computer cheers
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Oh that is stunning! I love you

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Gorgeous picture, Mrs Figg! It looks more like Weathertop than the films. Smile And congrats on beating your techno demons. cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Huzzah! Ill be a TechnoJeddi yet! yippeeeeeeeeeee! afro
Thanks Orwell I couldnt have done it without your instructions. Kissing

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:38 pm

[url=Just...................whatever - Page 11 Legend][img]
hows this for Ithilien?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

There is no need to thank Orwell, Mrs Figg. As far as technological matters in Forumshire go, he is a bit like Batman, off helping beautiful women in danger or distress, but never stopping for or expecting thanks. (Amarie can back him up on that. Surprised ) In a way, he is like the Mother Theresa of the Netosphere. He asked me to pass that on to you, Mrs Figg! ... Very Happy

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Empty just..................whatever

Post by leelee Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 am

odo banks wrote:There is no need to thank Orwell, Mrs Figg. As far as technological matters in Forumshire go, he is a bit like Batman, off helping beautiful women in danger or distress, but never stopping for or expecting thanks. (Amarie can back him up on that. Surprised ) In a way, he is like the Mother Theresa of the Netosphere. He asked me to pass that on to you, Mrs Figg! ... Very Happy

Mrs. Figg those are truly absolutely stunning pictures. I am so terribly proud of you , I really mean that. You have I am sure of it, more talent in your little finger than fifty other such girls and when you understand that you will not stop believing in yourself. Hurray for Mrs.Figg.
Mr. Odo, Orwell is indeed a kind person to many and in vary and diverse areas. Mr. Odo, he is not in the slightest like Mother Theresa however, and you of all people know that don't you dear ? No I would say more like Batman then if you must know. Nod
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 am

Yeah, I agree leelee! Rolling Eyes Odo, I'm more like Father Theresa, you fool! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 am

Yes you are Orwell- you like to wear a dress and spend as much time as possible among fallen women- a martyr to your cause indeed!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Yes you are Orwell- you like to wear a dress and spend as much time as possible among fallen women- a martyr to your cause indeed!

Yes, in the days prior to my retirement from High Seas Piracy, I went to India and taught a few young women a few of life's most important and satisfying lessons, Petty. Mind, I made an error. My nickname back then was Father de Sleazer; silly me. Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Once again I am back, and once again we failed to locate and capture the jævla stor sild Mad But we are all still alive! Very Happy Had a (mostly) good time, but it's nice to be back - life sucks when the heater (a portable stove of some sort) stops working and it's -33 degrees celsius outside pale I've already skimmed through a few threads and noticed some new members and some new cool threads, but I'll catch up more tomorrow. Now I'm going to enjoy a warm bed in a nicely tempered room Very Happy

Just...................whatever - Page 11 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 pm

It's great to have you back, Ringdrotten! cheers I have a hard time imagining what temperatures like that feel like since I live in a temperate zone but I'm sure it's nice to have heating again. I look forward to seeing what you think of the various interpretations of you in the Creative Corner forum. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 am

Ringdrotten wrote:I've already skimmed through a few threads and noticed some new members and some new cool threads, but I'll catch up more tomorrow. Now I'm going to enjoy a warm bed in a nicely tempered room Very Happy

No one likes a bad tempered room, I agree. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum