Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 18 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by leelee Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

No problem chickie. Smile She posted again on Rerembering or something like that. She told about her last couple of years. It was first class.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 18 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by leelee Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:17 am

Half dear, I was so astounded at your strange, and I mean STRANGE post concerning my 'sense of humour' and your wish for your princess. (Strange , all this time I was under the impression you were human).
The furry thing, was that in response to 'she must like cats?' by that I meant that Pretty has about two or three and they are so lovely and he comforted me once at the loss of my little Leah the hampster by saying if he lost one of his cats he would be very upset.
It it is referring to something else I am completely in the dark. Please explain.
Embarassed
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 pm

ODE To ODO
Odo, no no NO,
respectability's dead.
Cut down in your prime
No more to see that sweet head.

Who did that to you
in the prime of your journey?
Who made you silent
so you could not tell your truth?

let no cartoon heads
stare at me through their blank orbs
only yours mattered.
Bye Respectable Drawn Man.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Dont lament him leelee- that makes it real! Sad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

It IS real to me. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi guys! I have returned from the realm of the Wild Herring (sadly, I return without the wild herring itself)! Time to (attempt) to catch up - first stop: News section Smile

Just...................whatever - Page 18 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome back, Ringdrotten! Very Happy I hope that the trolls weren't too bad at this time of year. We got a new trailer just a few days ago so I'm curious what you think of it. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

cheers Ringdrotten is back! Just...................whatever - Page 18 2217289918

New trailer, new pics. And all the Bankses murdered (or not-that still seems to be a debatable point) by an errant knight.
Just the usual Forumshire mix really. Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm

welcome back O Store Drotte! good luck catching up Very Happy as it is three or four different hobbit threads covering the news.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote: And all the Bankses murdered (or not-that still seems to be a debatable point) by an errant knight.

Who is this brave knight? I wish to congratulate him Nod

Just...................whatever - Page 18 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

That may be difficult as I may have inadvertently filled his suit of armour with buckie and put a match to him. Embarassed

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote: And all the Bankses murdered (or not-that still seems to be a debatable point) by an errant knight.

Who is this brave knight? I wish to congratulate him Nod

I'm amazed it wasn't you, troll-fighter ;D but you have a good alibi.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 am

I feel like I am about to have a panic attack. where is the hullo Norc thread?
HULLO NORC, BEAUTY, INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY IN A PERFECT DANCE.!
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:41 am

Hello Leelee! Very Happy

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t443p105-hello-norc#44410
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Hullo David! Where is the Norc thread, is something wrong with my vision, help, help, help. David I should like very much to be in that boat right this very very very second, searching for that elusive Hello Norc thread, followed of course with a happy discussion with you. Very Happy
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 am

Hello Leelee!

There's plenty of room in the boat. If you'd like a ride you'd be more than welcome.

The "Hello Norc" thread is down in the "Site Issues" section. I'll bump it to the top for you.

:carrot:
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 am

Got my 3D blu-ray player today, gona watch Ghost Rider 2 and resident evil after life.

Just...................whatever - Page 18 Ab3MO

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 pm

What movie is that alligator picture from? Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 pm

David H wrote:Hello Leelee!

There's plenty of room in the boat. If you'd like a ride you'd be more than welcome.

The "Hello Norc" thread is down in the "Site Issues" section. I'll bump it to the top for you.

:carrot:

Oh yes please. I am a poor rower, but i shall try my best if you like. I need desperately fresh air with a salty tang in it, the sound of the ever present gulls crying to one another, and perhaps just a touch of light rain. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. perfect thank you. And thank you for showing me where to find our Norc. Kissing
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 am

Dunno Eldo, thought it was a dinosaur Embarassed

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Sitting in a political science class and the professor just made a Yes, Prime Minister reference. It made me think of when Petty introduced me to that on here. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 am

Good prof! Very Happy They shoudl just show you the whole thing- it teach as much I'm sure. The best insight into politics ever committed to TV- and funny too. Astonishing really.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Good prof! Very Happy They shoudl just show you the whole thing- it teach as much I'm sure.

That would be a lot more interesting than the lectures we've been getting. There's a reason why I was online in the middle of class. Very Happy

I agree about Yes, Prime Minister though. Truly a great and intelligent show and also one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh dear, I forgot to log out days and days ago,. Embarassed Petty I feel really bad I did not know it was your birthday. I hope you were treated very well as you deserve. IF Hasia had known she would have made you such a nice card. She always thinks of 'the little lego man' and she likes you very much, just as you are. Laughing

I wish, I so much wish we could all be together at the first showing of The Hobbit. I would save every penny I could and treat you all to something lovely and we could just talk and talk about what we saw. sigh....if only.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Not to worry leelee- you can tell Hasia I had a lovely day in the company of good friends (drunken of course but you can leave that bit out) and on here (less drunken, I think- although its hard to tell with Halfwise, I'm never sure when thje furball is right way up at the best of times).

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum