Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 10 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

Mrs Figg wrote:It snowed last night, great big flakes of fairys doilies, hitting my windows and then skittering off in a twirling buffet of breeze, I really hate snow. As I live up the side of a mountain it means getting stranded for days with no double expresso and brioche. damn. But thank goodness this morning it had melted in a watery sunshine, yay! I love the sun. bring on Spring.

sunny flower

how can u hate snow??? Shocked !! I love snow!! we have so little snow, just hard ice, we can't go skiing cuz we'll brake our bones if we fall (which I do on purpose all the time) hasn't snowed since before cristmas, it has only been bloddy cold! Sad don't ever say u hate snow. snow is wonderful *-*
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 10 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am

I HATE SNOW!!! it sucks jellywellies. Its white death. It kills. plants, people, animals. it suuuuucksss! I hate falling over, I hate slipping, I hate being trapped inside, I hate not being able to drive about, I hate the cold. so there blurg! Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am

Mrs Figg wrote:I HATE SNOW!!! it sucks jellywellies. Its white death. It kills. plants, people, animals. it suuuuucksss! I hate falling over, I hate slipping, I hate being trapped inside, I hate not being able to drive about, I hate the cold. so there blurg! Mad

it doesn't killl U fall on ice. U can go outside and there is nothing wrong with "being trapped" inside, and u can drive on snow.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

I beg to differ, old people can die if they fall, as their bones are brittle, not mine obviously, as I am not THAT old yet, hoho, and you can only drive in snow if you have a suitable car and wheels or those stoopid chains, and as I only have a noddy car, I am stuck inside, and that is not nice when you have stuff to do and Elvses to run off with. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I beg to differ, old people can die if they fall, as their bones are brittle, not mine obviously, as I am not THAT old yet, hoho, and you can only drive in snow if you have a suitable car and wheels or those stoopid chains, and as I only have a noddy car, I am stuck inside, and that is not nice when you have stuff to do and Elvses to run off with. Mad

well, well. A little snow surely doesn't stop me Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm

well its ok for youngsters like you, but oldies think its a load of kerfuffle and incrabbitating. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 pm

u admitt u're an oldi ;D
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Pokey Tongue
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:05 pm

[quote="Norc"]
Mrs Figg wrote:we have so little snow, just hard ice, we can't go skiing cuz we'll brake our bones if we fall (which I do on purpose all the time)

Have you considered seeking professional advice, Norc? Shocked

Last edited by Orwell on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I am not THAT old yet, hoho...

To me you'll be eternally young, Mrs Figg, in spite of all your wrinkles... I love you

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

I aint got wrinkles Suspect But I do have disturbing nose hair. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I aint got wrinkles Suspect But I do have disturbing nose hair. Shocked

Tell me about it... Sad Wait 'til you're truly old... Sad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

I make my sporrans out of mine. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I make my sporrans out of mine. Nod

lol!

no, Orwell, I am not planning on seekin profesionall advice. It is complitely normal to fall when ur skiing, on purpose. U see, all norwayans are born with skis! Very Happy I am at least Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung...and may you stay forever young! Developed a cold over the past few days, damn ineffective nasal hair... :L

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Mrs Figgs Diary. wed 1st feb

Today I tweezed my nose hair, and channelled Gandalfs Beard. I got crabbit and started some argy bargy. So whats new? got called oldie by a Viking whippersnapper, and was mistaken for Lucille Ball by someone who should know better than to provoke a red-head. happy days. Shocked

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Mrs Figgs Diary. wed 1st feb

Today I tweezed my nose hair, and channelled Gandalfs Beard. I got crabbit and started some argy bargy. So whats new? got called oldie by a Viking whippersnapper, and was mistaken for Lucille Ball by someone who should know better than to provoke a red-head. happy days. Shocked

Never mind, what do they know. And red hair is gorgeous and how old was the shippersnapper, six?
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

yes at least 6 if not 7. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I was visiting my old school yesterday and got mistaken as a year 8 (12/13 years of age) by a teacher. Talked my way out of it like a pro. Nod

And oh, Lucille Ball at what age? That's the key there.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Mrs Figgs Diary. wed 1st feb

Laughing

{{{ Sad Alack poor GB, I knew him well Sad }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Orwell .If you want ill be Pseudo-GB ? I can start crabbitfests an everything. Cool

Ally. Lucille Ball in photo looked ancient. so I took umbridge Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:

Lucille Ball in photo looked ancient. so I took umbridge Shocked

Oh wow! Lucille ball started as a model and a sex bombshell in B movies. Also a chorus line dancer and pin-up girl. Men swooned at her feet and she trampled on them. Shocked In her later life she became known as a comic genius for her pioneering TV work. I'm afraid the only way to not look old in time is to do the Marilyn Monroe exit. Evil or Very Mad
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I hope you're not trying to give Mrs Figg advice, David. Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 pm

I was just wondering which she had done to be mistaken for Lucille Ball. Suspect
Idle curiosity on my part, but I wouldn't mind pictures Smile
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Go no further than CREATIVE CORNER: Dr Who and the Trebininzite Traders. All will be explain (sorta Laughing ).

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum