Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Stiff upper and all that Orwell- and failing that get pissed and break stuff till you feel better. Very Happy
Had some rather crappy life things myself of late, at times like that it is driven home to me what a wonderful place this is to have as a refuge!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

I love you I am so happy that I found you all, Its amazing considering its the internet and stuff and we havent met or anything. I love you I know I can talk to you guys about anything and you are not judgemental. Sometimes life really sucks and its nice to have people to talk to, cos sometimes your nearest and dearest dont understand or are not on the same wavelength. sometimes I feel more lonely surrounded by people than I do when I am alone. My thoughts are with you Orwell. Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

This place definitely helps me keep a level head when everything in real life gets too crazy and overwhelming. This autumn has been pretty crappy in a lot of ways so I'm really, really grateful to be able to come here. I hope we're all able to pull through in one piece. Smile Stay strong!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Or drunk! Its the only way. Nod drunken (Look how happy and care free that drunken emoticon is!)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

True that. lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Orwell wrote:I am so pissed it's not funny. Good to be among good friends - even if I have never seen them. No, I don't get pisssed often, hardly ever nowadays. Friends die, you can't believe it. I've still got you guys, though. 2.41am.

Thank you dearest Mrs. Figg, I cried for so long last night for you, I had a cup of tea and shook, my nerves are not great at the moment and wept and wept for you and my little one laying on the bed whimpering in her sleep. And for you Orwell and Petty and each of you and if my tears could in any way remove just one minute of pain from your hearts I would weep forever. I wish, I so very much wish a very good and peaceful and gentle new year for all and something hoped for to surprise you with.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:12 pm

In the words of Captain James T Kirk, "I NEED my pain." Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Do you? I would rather have a naked and stripey socked Ozzy on me couch quite honestly. drunken all that pain, nasty stuff, get rid of it I say. I have had my quota of pain and to spare and I would like a bit of peace and laughter for a change. Nod and before 21st December if possible. Nod

drunken Sleep sunny cheers flower Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Do you? I would rather have a naked and stripey socked Ozzy on me couch quite honestly. drunken

I suppose I should be complimented --- but only just, Mrs Figg... Suspect

I didn't mean to sound maudlin in my last post, 'cause I wasn't feeling that way. Indeed, it's all surreal. The wake was a ball. I don't know how many lasses (of all ages) I spoke to. Oh boy! One woman was so over friendly! Talk about wandering hands and no decorum. It was surreal - but I kept a stiff uppeer lip. She actually showed me her tits. Surreal, I say. Surreal! (I think she wanted me to bonk her! What a disgusting invitation! Shocked )

I always find it kind of amazing how the lasses love confiding stuff to me - many of them I hadn't even met until last night. Perhaps I should have warned them before they began spilling their guts that some of their deepest secrets (girls talk very readily about sex nowadays, it's true! Shocked ) might be passed onto The Bugle -- though maybe they just trusted I wouldn't. My gawd! They're right! Gee it's hard being a villain when you actually respect people for who and what they are! Never fear, I shall endeavour to harden up and be a propper villain in future (or at least strive to be even naughtier than ever, if that's the best I can do).

Umm.... why are young women attracted to older men? Much older in some cases. I guess it's a compliment, but just 'cause I'm nice to the lasses doesn't mean it gives them leave to treat me like a piece of meat - or does it? I'm not a go-out kind of guy anymore. Do all sweet lasses turn into carnivores nowadays when you treat them with respect? I kept mentioning my wife and kids - it didn't seem a deterrence! I s'pose you're all shocked by that, being Respectable Forumshire folk and all, as was I, though it did my ego little harm, I fear, for I confess to liking the lasses.

One especially pretty young lass hang shit on me at an equal or better rate than I could... Gorgeous, what! Her ex-boyfriend, now married to someone else, came up and sleazed all over her. I told him she was far to good for him. He didn't much like it. Ha! It was satisfying. (Weak prick - I would have called someone out for saying something like that, irrespective of whether what I had said was true or not - it was but!)

Amazing how many people were at the funeral. Craig was one of those guys who everyone loved. He was a good guy, even if he was a great womaniser. Actually, women attracted to him and probably, in a way, he got womanized - though I can't absolve him of all that delightful guilt. A bit like me and the lasses really, except with me it's mostly in the head, me being afraid of girl germs and all - which is a wise fear and I'm sure you'll all agree.

Also Craig was a great supporter of my music - as I was reminded over and over with everyone who knew him (and me) as musicians. Mind, he was a drummer, but as it's wrong to speak ill of the dead, I'm still calling him a musician -- hee hee hee - I can see him giving me a mock-annoyed glare even as I write.

Anyway, I got home in a rather nicely drunken state, had a gentle vomit to clear the gills, and thought I might pop in to say a quick hello before I fell off into my stupor. Please don't be at all concerned for me, I'm as happy as a very happy.. err.. Koala... or something. Getting to remiinsce about a genuinely good guy and also spend the night confiding with and getting hugged by lots of femininely clad ladies (not all of whom were ugly or flashing their rather droopy tits at me btw) is any man's vision of a good funeral, I reckon.

Anyway, I'm sober now, and maybe things will begin to sink in --- but then again, maybe they won't. I don't really care. Some people never die.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 pm

wow sorry to hear about the droopy boobage, is that what made you vomit? what unrespectable behaviour, what would Odo say? tut tut. Those Ozzhobbit lasses sound a bit wild and dangerous, well you are safe here, but you really cant help having hanimal magnetism though can you?

afro Cool Embarassed
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Why, when you put it that way, I can't help but be persuaded, Mrs Figg. Very Happy So long as by "hanimal magnetism" you don't mean it as in "Hanimal the Cannimal magnetism"! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Shocked er no Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Droopy boobage! Dear lord I have to see enough of that working in a care home- and thats just the staff! Razz

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 pm

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Mrs Figg wrote: lol!

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote: lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Not sure if any of you have heard of VeggiTales, but it's a TV with vegitables that teach kids valuable life lessons and morals, usually having to do with the Old Testament, but not so much anymore. Anyways, I was flipping through Netflix the other day and stumbled upon "The Lord of the Beans." It's actually pretty clever and adorable! Orcs are Sporcs (Spoons and forks combined together made by Scaryman), there are flobbits, ents, and even an eagle!

I don't know where part 3 is, but you'll get he gist of it!

Last edited by Tinuviel on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm

I used to watch Veggie Tales all the time growing up! Very Happy I'm not a huge fan of the religious moralizing now but I still have fond memories of them. Laughing I still remember the theme song and get it stuck in my head sometimes. I didn't know they'd made an LOTR parody, though. I'll have to bookmark it so I can watch it when I have a bit more time. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 am

You know you have drunk too much coffee when you feel a bit dizzy when you get up from your chair.
Think I need to bring some decaf to work since I am such a coffee junkie. Laughing

Of course, this will make no sense for the most Forumshirelings, running on a a constant Buckie buzz.
I'm an engineer, coffee is my fuel.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:17 am

Coffee?! What sort of an engineer is that? Don't you know Scotshobbitland is the home of engineering? And we're all drunk! drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Empty whatever

Post by leelee Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 am

Eldorion wrote:I used to watch Veggie Tales all the time growing up! Very Happy I'm not a huge fan of the religious moralizing now but I still have fond memories of them. Laughing I still remember the theme song and get it stuck in my head sometimes. I didn't know they'd made an LOTR parody, though. I'll have to bookmark it so I can watch it when I have a bit more time. Smile
We own a kazillion Veggietales movies and we have that one. I just love the beginning when 'Randolf' comes along and Todo says he is late. They start laughing and then Randalf keeps laughing for like a whole minute more and Todo is just staring at him. I like the gourd that plays 'Legolam' and especially when Randalf and the others are marooned on a high shelf somewhere for insulting the trees by laughing at them. They see an eagle coming and rejoice and as it swoops down they go to jump on it only it flies past and they all fall. The eagle gives them what for , mocking their rejoicing that an eagle is coming. And honestly to my little one, the sporks are kind of scarey!
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Coffee?! What sort of an engineer is that? Don't you know Scotshobbitland is the home of engineering? And we're all drunk! drunken

If you had been sitting at the girls' table during lunch just now, you'd think the coffee we'd had was of the Irish kind.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

All the women at my work give that impression! Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 6 Empty whatever

Post by leelee Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm

I have heard rumours that Amarie is actually a descendent of Cirdan the Shipwright. And, honestly she is far more lovely than her avy, and has real elven ears. And the coolest newest wierdest most awesome ships in the world are being made in her part of Middle-earth. Am, I showed my family the videos and they wanted to board one of the ships immediately!
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Whats in your coffee Leelee! Wink

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum