Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 9 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Hes er quite a colourful chap your Paw, Petty. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 9 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Orwell Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 am

Laughing

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 am

Locating the Jævla Stor Sild is still our main objective, Petty Laughing

Just...................whatever - Page 9 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:59 am

Why are you all talking in riddles? Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad

Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:jævla stor sild?- Norc

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t97p90-the-news-of-the-pure

'Ringdrotten undertakes mystery mission'

ps how do you get the joined together ae sign on a keyboard or do I need some special herring keyboard?

u need a norwegian keyboard.

Paw Mctyrant wrote:Cun yi see oany sense in this place Norc wi yon elven eyes? Cause let me tell yise, yi lot are havering. Utterly !@*! aff yire heids by the way. Banghead

I really don't know if I see any sense in this place xD

what is jævla stor sild????? (btw, sild is a fish and I am not a bairn.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 am

I suggest you stand back and absorb the Free Air of Forumshire for awhile, Norc. It sometimes takes a while for "How Forumshire is" to sink in with newcomers. It is a weird and wondeful place. But it'll come. Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 am

Orwell wrote:I suggest you stand back and absorb the Free Air of Forumshire for awhile, Norc. It sometimes takes a while for "How Forumshire is" to sink in with newcomers. It is a weird and wondeful place. But it'll come. Laughing

well. I have absorbed it for a while. I am nott a newcomer anymore, look I am an elf of Mirkwood! Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 am

Sorry. My bad. Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 am

Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 am

what is jævla stor sild????? (btw, sild is a fish and I am not a bairn.- NOrc

Follow the link I posted Norc to the NotP thread and read the article about Ringdrotten and all will be explained.

And to Paw anyone younger than him (which is most folk) he considers a bairn. Its just his way, as is unrestrained and unprovoked violence. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:what is jævla stor sild????? (btw, sild is a fish and I am not a bairn.- NOrc

Follow the link I posted Norc to the NotP thread and read the article about Ringdrotten and all will be explained.

And to Paw anyone younger than him (which is most folk) he considers a bairn. Its just his way, as is unrestrained and unprovoked violence. Very Happy

well, it didn't realy make MORE sense..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 am

Things rarely make sense here. I think Ringdrotten at some point in the past may have mentioned sildefisket.

And we Fjordlandians stick together, haven't you noticed the new Viking bar in Needlehole? So no messing with Norc or there will be no Akevitt for you!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 am

'jævla stor sild' according to Pure Publications roughly translates as 'Big !@#!@!* Herring' and is the name of a near legendary and formidable beastie that frequents the fjords of your homeland, and which when not on Troll Patrol, your army hunts for.

How come a Scotshobbit knows all this and you Fjordians don't? Suspect

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:'jævla stor sild' according to Pure Publications roughly translates as 'Big !@#!@!* Herring' and is the name of a near legendary and formidable beastie that frequents the fjords of your homeland, and which when not on Troll Patrol, your army hunts for.

I just thought it had a deeper meaning Wink up here we go on Lofotfeske Smile much bigger fish Smile cod u see, in cod we trust.

Amarië wrote:Things rarely make sense here. I think Ringdrotten at some point in the past may have mentioned sildefisket.

And we Fjordlandians stick together, haven't you noticed the new Viking bar in Needlehole? So no messing with Norc or there will be no Akevitt for you!

no I haven't, what's that about? I should go an investigate and join my fellow vikings Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 pm

I just thought it had a deeper meaning -Norc

Nothing published by Pure Publications ever has a deeper meaning Norc. They get confused enough just trying to deal with the surface meaning of things. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:'jævla stor sild' according to Pure Publications roughly translates as 'Big !@#!@!* Herring' and is the name of a near legendary and formidable beastie that frequents the fjords of your homeland, and which when not on Troll Patrol, your army hunts for.

{{We are sworn to secrecy, as generations before us, so that the fear of this beastly beast of a beast will not frighten tourists away from our lovely fjords. }}

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Norc wrote:
Amarië wrote:Things rarely make sense here. I think Ringdrotten at some point in the past may have mentioned sildefisket.

no I haven't, what's that about? I should go an investigate and join my fellow vikings Wink

As you might notice when travelling to the regions on Earth we call Syden, if there are more than two Scandinavians present a Viking bar will automatically appear. There suddenly all Scandinavians will mingle and be the best of friends and wear plastic viking helmets with horns. I am sure the same has happened here now that you have arrived and settled in.

At least there we can talk about Sherlock in peace. And Lillyhammer! Very Happy Hilarious!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

{{{Should have done what we Scots did Amarie- we took a horrible, slavering, vicous slimey evil worm and gave it a cute name and made fluffy toys of it and the Loch Ness Monster tourist industry was born- if only people knew the truth and what really happens to be people reported as lost in the Highlands!}}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{Should have done what we Scots did Amarie- we took a horrible, slavering, vicous slimey evil worm and gave it a cute name and made fluffy toys of it and the Loch Ness Monster tourist industry was born- if only people knew the truth and what really happens to be people reported as lost in the Highlands!}}}}

{{{As we did with the trolls. And the man eating killer elk. Warning signs all over the Elk habitat, and tourist just thinks it's cute. Btw, have you seen the movie Trollhunter yet? You should. You really should. }}}}

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 pm

I have indeed seen TrollHUnter-I recommended it highly on the film thread a while back and will gladly do so again! Very Happy

{{Nice move with the trolls and elks- great snack food tourists for Northern European wildlife}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Amarië wrote:
Norc wrote:

As you might notice when travelling to the regions on Earth we call Syden, if there are more than two Scandinavians present a Viking bar will automatically appear. There suddenly all Scandinavians will mingle and be the best of friends and wear plastic viking helmets with horns. I am sure the same has happened here now that you have arrived and settled in.

At least there we can talk about Sherlock in peace. And Lillyhammer! Very Happy Hilarious!

Haha, true that.. where is this bar? *-* I would love to discuss Sherlock without any spoiler Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Found it! So to speak. Wink

Kom og sjå!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Rolling Eyes

"Come Og, quick!"

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 pm

At work at mo. another hour to go. Very Happy
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:46 pm

It snowed last night, great big flakes of fairys doilies, hitting my windows and then skittering off in a twirling buffet of breeze, I really hate snow. As I live up the side of a mountain it means getting stranded for days with no double expresso and brioche. damn. But thank goodness this morning it had melted in a watery sunshine, yay! I love the sun. bring on Spring.

sunny flower
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum