huffjuff
azriel
Bluebottle
Forest Shepherd
bungobaggins
21 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [5]

Post by leelee Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Oh thank-you all. You mean someone started it and everyone but me understood.  Talk about depressing... How can someone who was a women,s edito and had to do dreadful front page stuff still be saavy challenged.  How sad. Oh Halvsie, did you notice this. way  back.  sniff.

leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [5]

Post by halfwise Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:16 pm

It takes everyone a while to figure out encryption brackets. Norc was a handful when trying to figure them out.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:56 pm

You really are a dear. Your sometimes. girlfriend sounds sweet. You deserve that. Hasia and Clayton are so immersed in the Chinese culture. Sometimes I feel Si Fu Howard lives here. In
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Norc was a handful when trying to figure them out.- Halfy

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{What do you mean was a handful?!! And no I'm not back as this is encrypted and addressed to no one so then, um, no one can actually read it. Nod

Well except Figg's pussy obviously and Royalty -probably much the seem thing when you think about it- and most likely the Dark Mistress, what with her being Dark and all that-maybe I need to add more peppermint to this? scratch

Anyhow I can tell Figg cats that some sort of fuller explanation, or not, may be given, or not, in the future, or in someone's future at least, but for now lets just say a terrible thing befell me and I've been sober for a week. affraid

I also discovered my couch is not as comfy as I had always thought it was. Mad

Fortunately I have rectified the problem and am no longer so under the weather. drunken drunken drunken drunken Though I am under a table- I really aught to clean the underside of this one day.

Come to think of it I really aught to clean the top of it one day, but then without a squidgy crust I'll have nowhere to secure my buckie bottle- it might fall over pale

Best not clean it I think Nod – where was I? study Oh yes! Under this table drunk! drunken Excellent! drunken I cant fall down from here. drunken And yes I am in my barrel, turns out it didn't burn down despite my best efforts and all the buckie soaked into everything- no thanks mind you to Forunshire's inept fire department Mad which it seems doesn't function without me full of bucky, as they don't have a working hose otherwise- no, the fire was put out by the Thing in my fridge, I think its used up all the ice too. Evil or Very Mad

Its also singed and smells like an Arbroath smokie prepared by a Fjordian No and is even less happy with me than before judging on the noises, and we weren't exactly friends to start with. pale

Still the fire has saved me ever having to clean the hall carpet, as its now ashes. I should probably sweep that up or something, but oh I don't know, why stop now just when I'm enjoying the underside of this table. Nod drunken There was a point to all this, once upon a time, near the start somewhere I think scratch ...oh yes, the reason this is encrypted is because I am not 'officially' back yet. I'm not supposed to be here, don't even have my passport stamped, don't tell the Dark Mistress! Sofa What am I saying, I'm talking to a pussy! Mad Anyway, there is a Reason for this, and as it involves me its not a good one for me, but until that Reason becomes clear, hopefully fairly soon, within a day or so at most, I can say no more. But any further silence from me until that time is due to the 'Reason' not to being sober Evil or Very Mad - though which is worse I have yet to decide! But I shall be back Nod - that probably counts as some sort of warning- though not much of one seeing as only Figg's pussy is reading this Mad }}}}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Ha! You're back. And just in the nick of time Petty. I've popped in just for a moment to make sure a certain two hobbits (of power) are looking after Forumshire properly in my absence. Not sure how long Dad has got. So I'll need you to watch that certain two don't do something horrible while I'm away - like introduce even MORE rules or something. Love you Petty!!!! Welcome back!

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm

What a strange outburst, Orwell....

Hold on... Is that the strange scent of peppermint and... buckie?? Curiouser and curiouser....

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:16 pm

cheers sunny Kissing :carrot: Cheerleader Thumbs Up Wave pub :hug:

ohyeah the Tyrant is in da house!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 am

I keep getting partial messages enswirled in wafts of peppermint, then lo and behold, PETTY POPS UP! Cryptically quotes me on Norc, and then all I got was a dizzying blast of peppermint that went on and on...thought I was about to pass out.

Then Orwell makes an Ally-like pronouncement, and Figgy starts dancing around like a lunatic!

I must have landed on the wrong planet. Crying or Very sad

{{{ :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: }}}

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:02 am

*sniff*
Peppermint AND buckie? Suspect
That can only mean ONE THING! Evil or Very Mad

*[grabs shotgun and runs out to the porch to protect field]*

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:20 am

Yee Ha cowboy, Smile Hello Petty !

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 3 Woody_zpsnzrzaxub

bounce

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:26 am

Hurry up back Petty!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 pm

the Crabbitmeister returns on the Crabbit thread, oft was it foretold. Nod yea verily.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 pm

For so it has been written and thus it must be the truth.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Then again, it feels more like a "not so crabbit now" moment. Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Norced?

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Where? Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 pm

BEHIND YOU BEHIND YOU!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 pm

She's behind me? pale

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Although, that does remind me of my favourite Blackadder joke. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Ok, perhaps this was more of a scary story than a joke. Wink

Ahh, Blackadder.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:46 pm

{{{Hey Petty. I hope you'll feel up to coming back soon.}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:15 pm

{{{{Shame I cant tell Eldo about the Reason, ah he will find out soon enough, they all will Nod I hope }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:38 pm

{{{{"The Reason is like totally 2003, Eldo was barely even born!", I randomly exclaim to myself for no reason, though likely because the Admin office has such lovely acoustic.

}}}}

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 pm

{{{My parents have told me about 2003.}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 pm

2003? What a throwback! I was like.. 17?! Rolling Eyes

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next