The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out

+6
azriel
halfwise
Amarië
Eldorion
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Empty Re: The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:23 pm

{{{{ Evil or Very Mad {great stuff Blue!) }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Empty Re: The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out

Post by azriel Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:25 pm

Laughing
I liked it

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm

"Mo Chreach!" Petty exclaimed and spat, making a point to light his fag-end theatrically.

The four banished members had somewhat unconsciously congregated on the stairs off the Tower. The Forumshire four, Eldy laughed somewhat numbly inwardly. She thought she had given up politics, only to become a prominent counter-culture figure. Better start growing the hair for it. Everyone seemed dejected, apart from Blue, he noticed, the lawyer seemed dazed, but somehow.. liberated?

The audience had broken up more-or-less-peacefully, most of its participants too dazed to take much notice of their surroundings. Amarië had walked off, her dark blue silken cape flowing, wearing a secretive smile. Norc had gone off to the lock-holes swearing, the guards trailing her steps, seeming scared to lay a hand on her. Azriel had offered her heartfelt condolences before excusing herself to see to an ongoing experiment, mouthing "explosion hazard, have to run!" Orwell had helped support Petty out the gate before heading off saying something about a bright new dawn for black markets. Figg had gone off to see to the Duck n' Muck, now by law a dry establishment, saying something about keeping its supplies safe. Halfwise was there lending a supportive smile, a encouraging ear and a disarming bonhomie, the good it might do.

"Well.." Blue offered..
"Gee.." Dave added..
It seemed the general sentiment.
"Thalla gu Taigh na Galla.." Petty added, harrumphing.
"My cabbages.." Eldy added.

"So, what now guys?" Dave asked to a deep contemplative silence.

"Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair," Petty could be heard exclaiming quietly to himself.

"Now, now, guys," Halfwise said in a soft, friendly tone. "It cannot be as bad as all that."

"I guess.." Eldy started, doubtingly. "We could always head out to the Island."

"Island, eh?" Petty leered, suddenly unquestionably present.

"Island?" Blue queried. "You mean the Admin' retreat the NotP made such a hullabaloo about..? I never saw it in the Tower docs, you know. I always wondered.. it's real, after all?"

"Well," Eldy said, blushing slightly. "It is real, and I guess, when it is all said and done.. It's mine." To the scrutinizing eyes.

"It turns out the Admin's Tower in its wisdom at the time made the deal a 100 year personal lease.." She explained. "In the then-present stressful circumstances.. holiday expenses skyrocketing.. allowances were made."

"Aha!" Petty exclaimed. "III kneeew iiiit. Lan dhen cac. Leam-leat." He said, mostly to himself.

"It should have all the allowances. The upkeep was part of the original fee." Eldy offered. "If you want I'll give the head-man a call and tell him to prepare the guest-houses."

"You have to ask?!" Blue laughed.

"Neeeever was wiser words said, mee sun, neeever were wiser words said," Petty said, putting his arm around him.

"Well.." Dave said doubtingly. "Could be nice for the suntan, I'suppose." He added in a growl.

"In every cloud, eh.." Halfwise intoned, somewhat nervously. "Sounds quite the nice little cabin trip. Can I join?"

"Sure," Eldy laughed "The more the merrier. As far as I recall, its supposed to be a sixteen-bedder. Although.. I only ever used the one."  

"Eh, eh," Petty added, waggling his eyebrows. "What diiiid IIII sayyy, whaat diiiid IIII sayyy. Druiseil blaigeard. Druiseil blaigeard. Beliiive yee papeer folks."

And so it was.

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Tumblr_msgi12FPjq1s8au6qo2_500
Bluebottle
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:18 pm

«There they go,» Amarië said, looking out the high tower window of her office at the group getting into a helicopter bearing Eldy’s personal coat of arms. She took a sip of tea out her steaming porcelain cup. A priceless item from her own collection. The tea was green, of her own selection, and very expensive. She had to fire four tea-makers to get it right. But five it seemed was the charm. This was passable, she thought. Things were slowly falling into place.  

“I thought they never would,” Norc gasped from one of the bean bag chairs Amarië had installed in the office. Feng-shui be damned. “What is it with *** and taking a *** hint..”

“And now,” Amarië mused, smiling conspiratorially. “We can finally get to work.”

“Let’s grab some lunch first,” Norc appealed.  “I could eat a horse.”

“Sure,” Amarië smiled friendlily. “But I’m all fed up with horse. Oysters? I’ll have one of the servants bring it up.”

“Oysters!” Norc agreed enthusiastically.

“And champagne?”

“Oh, definitely champagne!”

They laughed.

The story of of Eldo as the Howard Hughes-esque character in his pyjamas and bathrobe (I picture him a kind of Arthur Dent looking character) in his low rent hole in Rushock Bog with one of the walls blown out - Page 4 Tumblr_msgi12FPjq1s8au6qo2_500
Bluebottle
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:46 am

Feng sui be damned. Laughing

And then what happened?! bounce

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:10 pm

scratch Good question.

Bluebottle
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:49 am

{{ Blue Shocked cheers - where you been? Oh never mind you're back now thats what counts. Nice to see you about again. }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:26 pm

Thank you! And what writer can avoid to drop a subtle advertisement for their excellent story while they are about it. Nod

Bluebottle
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4