Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Holy bloody heck !! What a climb ! & what a view ! Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:00 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Beautiful%20ruin_zpsd0zg2vfi

I dont know where this is, someone put it on facebook, Its gorgeous tho Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 am

Sintra near Lisbon, Portugal.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Sintra%20nr%20lisbon_zpseutq3ltq

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:02 am

I really like this one, its like a faery moonlit night just waiting for something to happen Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Lost%20path_zpskljs83mr

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 am

{{Very Midsummer Nights Dream feel to that last one for me Nod }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Very nice Nod

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 am

azriel wrote:I really like this one, its like a faery moonlit night just waiting for something to happen Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Lost%20path_zpskljs83mr

that's flipping gorgeous I love pics like that. Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:26 am

Yeah, Smile They make my tummy tingle Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:10 am

https://amp.businessinsider.com/hobbit-house-airbnb-photos-2016-9

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:38 am

I love seeing various real world versions of Bag End/hobbit holes in general. It's one of the first things I would do if I won the lottery (and, you know, played the lottery in the first place). Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:37 pm

halfwise wrote:https://amp.businessinsider.com/hobbit-house-airbnb-photos-2016-9

I wonder if she's into younger guys.. drunken Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Id do just about anything ( within the law Smile ) to get a home like that Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 14589941_1152106614826638_2479845391151889416_o

Brandywine Falls, British Columbia, Canada | Photo by Artur Stanisz (www.arturstanisz.com)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:55 pm

{{{Stunning Blue}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:11 pm

love that Hobbit hole. But If I won the lottery it would be Rivendell a go-go for me.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:19 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 14671207_1491777627504416_7102098150896396660_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:52 pm

ooooh Wood Elves would love that. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:58 pm

talking of Rivendell, St Beatus caves Switzerland.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 9c39df4f-4ba9-41d1-91ec-fe29c4aec29b_zpscc9flsns
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 pm

azriel wrote:I really like this one, its like a faery moonlit night just waiting for something to happen Smile

Kinda looks like what I'd imagined the Old Forest Border to look like.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 am

I like your pic Chris Smile be lovely if it was surrounded by mature shrubs,flowers etc Smile
Love your pic also Figgles Smile I could deffo live there !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 Book-Portals-The-Last-Bookstore-Los-Angeles

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:23 am

Not often you look at a photo, and just start laughing!

(though there must be a shit-ton of friction to get the arches bulging out like that)

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 am

Friction or fiction ? Smile

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

What a beautiful picture.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 25 16%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

She doesn't exist, but I want her to.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next