Ringdrotten
Eldorion
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Norc
14 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by Norc Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:06 am

but if you wanna meet up and say hi ringo, i'll be back in moustache-city in the middle of august
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:The government kisses American Ass,- Ringo

{{Just curious Ringdroteen, but as someone who has served in the army, and with Russia rather close by is American arse kissing and by side effect NATO not viewed as rather important to you in Norway?
The view in the Uk that our government kisses US arse (particularly under Blair) is widespread here, didnt know it was shared in Norway of your government though}}}

We're screwed without NATO, so yes, we do have some very good reasons for some ass-kissing, but that's a little different from what I had in mind here. We didn't need to give Obama the Nobel Peace Prize ten months after his inauguration for NATO to have our backs against the big bear. That's the kind of ass-kissing I'm talking about - it's flat out ridiculous.

Nora - it's not entirely impossible that I will be in or close to Trondheim in August, I'll let you know! Smile

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:18 pm

Great ringu-pingu!!! I'll let u know!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:00 pm

>Østlandet?
People from Østlandet and especially from Oslo have this quite annoying habit of thinking that they speak “normal” or universal Norwegian, that the rest of Norway has a dialect except themselves.
https://afroginthefjord.com/2015/03/08/how-to-differentiate-the-norwegian-dialects/

Yup Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Image10

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Norc wrote:but if you wanna meet up and say hi ringo, i'll be back in moustache-city in the middle of august

I take it this never happened?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:31 pm

It never did, I'm afraid {{{and never will, I don't want to let reality ruin her image of me as Ringo }}}

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:42 pm

that's so sad............ Sad i am sure it won't
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Hey all. What is going on over/under/there there?

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Oh just stuff. Political collateral damage mostly.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:28 am

Haha cyclops
It can't be that bad. Is it?

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 am

You do know where you are right now yeah ?? Very Happy Here, the possibilities are endless Laughing

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 25 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:21 pm

I've become one of those who are too old to watch Skam, but does it anyway. I can't help it!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:20 am

omg did you see the last episode!? just saw it and laksglkødhbd løskdp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 am

And today's!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart!

Norway

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:36 pm

omg on it!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:36 am

oh my god i am too old for this..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:07 pm

started watching an episode. Very easy on the eyes. Probably will do some real damage to any squeaky-clean image Norway might have left.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Yeah, they are having some trouble selling it abroad because of the underage drinking and such. Which is a shame, they are missing out on some honest and good TV. It was never intended for us grownups to anyway, and the kids still find their way to Skam and Skam has it's own life on youtube, facebook, instagram etc etc.

I got drawn in as the news started realizing all the kids where talking about Skam, so they started writing about Skam, and then I got worried for Noora and watched sporadically. And now I am refreshing the website for new updates, and bawling at Eskild's speech and now Sana's, and biting nails and reading comments.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:57 pm

{{what does Skam mean? It all sounds suspicously like E4's Skins Suspect }}

'Skins is a British teen comedy drama that followed the lives of a group of teenagers in Bristol, South West England, through the two years of sixth form. Its controversial storylines have explored issues such as dysfunctional families, mental illness (such as depression, eating disorders and bipolar disorder), adolescent sexuality, gender, substance abuse, death and bullying. Each episode generally focuses on a particular character and the struggles they face in their life. The episodes are named after the featured character. The show went on to be a critical success as well as a ratings winner within its target demographic.'- wiki

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Had to check out a trailer and no.
Skam means shame. Each season is seen through the eyes of one character. It's made up of short 0-10 minutes videos, instagram and text messages. The webpage is updated with this at various time during the week, in real time.

The videos are made into one continuous episode each Friday.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:53 pm

omg what happened in skam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!="?!"!EJifgnb dcmd--.........................
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:24 pm

I knoooooooow!!!!!!! affraid

I love you Eskild  I love you
I love you mammamelding  I love you

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:54 pm

It's cold?

Mama melting?

I love you I love you ??

Norwegians are strange folk.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next