Ringdrotten
Eldorion
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Norc
14 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by huffjuff Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 am

FUCK YOU BLUE. Now I want to go up north even more (even if I saw that vid in my newsfeed on faceboook...). Luckily I'm going up north in 3 weeks! Can't wait to take some (hopefullt) northern light pics!

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by azriel Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:17 am

Fuck the lot of ya !! THAT was the most beautiful sight Ive seen so far !! so magical, I felt a lump in my throat & a tear in my eye.... Those gorgeous creatures playing happily, FREE, under the lights was pure magic ! you lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky lucky fooking Scandilandipandiwandinavians !!! you are SOOOOO lucky ! All I got is fooking seagulls !! Mad

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:37 am

HAHa Azriel! You are so funny! I'll share some pics with all of you here! Happily its the halloween-weekend so I suppose there will be lots of pics from that day Smile

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 am

Well, here's some more. Very Happy

http://www.nrk.no/nordland/_-det-ma-ha-skjedd-noe-kraftig-pa-sola-1.12592838

It was all the way down here apparently. Although I don't see anything. Rolling Eyes

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:48 am

huffjuff wrote:FUCK YOU BLUE. Now I want to go up north even more (even if I saw that vid in my newsfeed on faceboook...). Luckily I'm going up north in 3 weeks! Can't wait to take some (hopefullt) northern light pics!

Ah. Oh, fair point certainly. I guess I never considered I might have been making norc feel homesick all this time. I guess for me, coming from the south, those things seem as foreign and magical as it must to the foreigners. I've only ever seen the poor excuse we have for the northern lights further south.. And then only about once or twice.. So, whenever I see a spectacular video like that or something, my first instinct is to share it. To share the experience, you know. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:40 pm

huffjuff wrote:HAHa Azriel! You are so funny! I'll share some pics with all of you here! Happily its the halloween-weekend so I suppose there will be lots of pics from that day Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
I love you guys really !

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 14 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
huffjuff wrote:FUCK YOU BLUE. Now I want to go up north even more (even if I saw that vid in my newsfeed on faceboook...). Luckily I'm going up north in 3 weeks! Can't wait to take some (hopefullt) northern light pics!

Ah. Oh, fair point certainly. I guess I never considered I might have been making norc feel homesick all this time. I guess for me, coming from the south, those things seem as foreign and magical as it must to the foreigners. I've only ever seen the poor excuse we have for the northern lights further south.. And then only about once or twice.. So, whenever I see a spectacular video like that or something, my first instinct is to share it. To share the experience, you know. Smile

Yeah, you are probably right.

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:13 pm

so homesick imma gonna cry myself to sleep... no.. joking.. i saw the lights down here Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Thing is.. I was riding my bike home that evening.. and I saw nothing.

I blame light pollution.

And maybe there was cloud cover.

Well, that.. and I might have been slightly inebriated..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:26 am

it helps to look up.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 am

It helps to look up?

You smartass. Rolling Eyes

I did check though, and I can't seem to find any pictures of it from here on that day. So, you probably couldn't see it here for whatever reason. (That had nothing to do with light pollution, inebriation or not looking up.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:10 am

Laughing Ahh Fjordians!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:40 pm

You darn crabbit Norc. Why are you living so far north!?!??! ARRRHg Mad

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Huffijuffjuff ofc... would you blame me. damn kuk-satans semesteroppgave, ta å sleik mæ i ræva og pul mæ sakte i øret me en jævla kaktus !
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Don't google that folks. Trust me. You'll be scarred for life.

This has been a Official Fjordian Warning Message.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm

oh yes please do. and while at it, how do you make blue waffles? recipe please? pictures maybe..?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 pm

"" how do you make blue waffles?""................... Norc

Tell him an embarrassing joke Very Happy

Amarië..........too late, I did Rolling Eyes

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

azriel wrote:"" how do you make blue waffles?""................... Norc

Tell him an embarrassing joke Very Happy

Amarië..........too late, I did Rolling Eyes

lol! Good one!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:40 am

Lovingly? Nah, I know. Kindly. Yes, most kindly. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:41 am

As for blue waffles.. just add some blueberry jam to the batter. Nah? Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:48 am

That or blue food coloring.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:23 am

I'm not colouring any food. Mad

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:09 am

just google image search blue waffles god dammit!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Amarië wrote:Don't google that folks. Trust me. You'll be scarred for life.

This has been a Official Fjordian Warning Message.

"cock-satans semester, take to lick mæ ass and pul mæ slowly ear me a damn cactus!"

Laughing   It even has an accent. Razz

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Hhaha.... ha.. ha.. it's close-ish though...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next