Ringdrotten
Eldorion
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Norc
14 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by huffjuff Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Best of luck with the gig huffjuff! Will it be recorded?

Not Tuesday, but we will be playing some concerts during the winter. We will be competing in the NM in Brassband in February!

Mrs Figg wrote:yeah wheres Halfy when you need a translation? scratch

No ser eg atter slike fjell og dalar
som dei eg i min fyrste ungdom såg.

no sir eggs are fatter and my dog fell on the plate
some day I will fasten my underwear sag.

It's Nynorsk Figg Wink

Once again I see my youths mountain and valleys is the short version.

The direct translation:
Now again I see these mountains and valleys
as those I saw in my early youth

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3]

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Tobben and Ero. My gosh, could they look any more Norse?
I just can't get over it!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Laughing

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

viking baaaaaaaar
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:yeah wheres Halfy when you need a translation? scratch

No ser eg atter slike fjell og dalar
som dei eg i min fyrste ungdom såg.

no sir eggs are fatter and my dog fell on the plate
some day I will fasten my underwear sag.

I couldn't have done better myself! rabbit

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:54 am

Huff, there is no reason to try and tell them what it really says, they'll make up their own versions anyway
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 pm

What's the alternative been up until now, eh? Mad

{{{ Saucy Wink }}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Omg there is wifi eveyrwhere here!! Like in the park and outside and what!? It's AMAZING! I can wait for the bus AND post on the forum without worrying about phone bills!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Whooo! Free wi-fi! cheers

Now you've no excuses for not popping by Norc- just because you are young and free in the big wide world don't think you can shirk your duties as the sweariest person on Forumshire!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Norc wrote:Omg there is wifi eveyrwhere here!! Like in the park and outside and what!? It's AMAZING! I can wait for the bus AND post on the forum without worrying about phone bills!!!

Trådløse Trondheim? Smile

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Norc wrote:Omg there is wifi eveyrwhere here!! Like in the park and outside and what!? It's AMAZING! I can wait for the bus AND post on the forum without worrying about phone bills!!!

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Bryn

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:05 am

Sounds very cool, Norc! Very Happy Most restaurants and many other businesses offer free public wifi so, but just walking down the street I'm usually reliant on 4G (and thus mobile data limits and charges) to connect to the Internet.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Amarië wrote:
Ringdrotten wrote:

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Bryn

Oh yeaaaaaah... Not a thread Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Norc wrote:
Amarië wrote:
Ringdrotten wrote:

Oh yeaaaaaah... Not a thread Very Happy

Shocked I don't remember it being like that..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 pm

It's a really nice place to live though. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:32 am

Why summer has been so cold here.. apparently.

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Lxyqs_qQ1VZzmzBWMUcZoQEZDJyBZFpUoCwtpTe_ziDg
http://www.yr.no/artikkel/hvorfor-har-det-vaert-sa-lite-varme-i-norge-denne-sommeren_-1.12506638

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Yup its been a really shitty summer (though a slightly better than August than previous months so far) nice warm day here today, sunshine and blue skies, except for early this morning at 5.30am when it was a downpour and I had a mile and a half walk to work Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Why summer has been so cold here.. apparently.

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Lxyqs_qQ1VZzmzBWMUcZoQEZDJyBZFpUoCwtpTe_ziDg
http://www.yr.no/artikkel/hvorfor-har-det-vaert-sa-lite-varme-i-norge-denne-sommeren_-1.12506638

OK somebody needs to explain to me why Ukraine gets it's own special little blue spot {{I'm looking at you Halfy Suspect }}

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 UJpDi Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [3] - Page 11 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Is it perchance a throwback to the.. Cold War?

Ahahah.. ahah.. ah.. I crack myself up sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

:facepalm:

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Yes, that was the kind of reaction I was going for. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Why summer has been so cold here.. apparently.

Well no shit Sherlock we live in the arctic... It's been some tropical weeks now though Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:28 pm

I am in the Varm Luft. Mad its the Varmest Luft in history and that's official.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I am in the Varm Luft. Mad  its the Varmest Luft in history and that's official.

Correct conjugaiton, figg, not bad

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Norc wrote:Well no shit Sherlock we live in the arctic... It's been some tropical weeks now though Smile

Yeah, it's been absolutely amazing here for the last couple of weeks. Nod

Proper thunderstorm today, though. (At one point the whole house was shaking. Shocked)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next