Eldorion
odo banks
Pettytyrant101
26 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Say Hello! - Page 4 Empty say hello

Post by leelee Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:54 am

hahahaha. How very different you are here. I love Planet-Tokien as child loves her father, looks up to him, thinks of him as her knight in shining armour. When our dear Grondy of the Council died, John, that is I cried for weeks and weeks and there is still a pain in my heart and a deep longing for him. And when our little Cloveress left to pursue college I felt lost. And Mellon and Sian and Gimli too.
Just a few posts in and the feeling I have here is for a mother that loves her dear funny, intelligent and somewhat Pippiny and Merryish children. How dear and funny and Hobbitish you are. I feel a little like Snow white and here I have come inside the dwarves house and just like that have fallen in love. I think I am falling in love a little with you all. And I told myself I would not visit here , no not at all, for you left us and it was like standing at the Party Tree amidst the laughter and festivities and waiting and waiting for the ones I met and felt drawn to, only they did not come back. But today I saw something by Eldorian(I missed your words and you as well) and I thought"I shall just have a peak and then back away and that will be that. But I think now I shall wrap my grey cloak about me and cover my blonde tresses with the hood and come and sit down often and listen to what comes from your dear hearts. And so are you saying Odo that some of you are a crowd on your own? How I do love an intrigue! lol!

Last edited by leelee on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the usual, spelling. sigh.)
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Say Hello! - Page 4 Empty Re: Say Hello!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:49 am

This is how we greet a ditinguished ambassador from the Dark Planet is it? Nonsense and silliness? Really?
Good, I'll carry on then. Best explain leelee, Pretty is my sister. She got the looks, and the brains, and the family residence and the inheritance and the good job in the media. Mmm, looking back on it I probably shouldn't have spent ten years trying to drink that buckie well dry (on the other hand I had dropped 2p down it and a Scotshobbit can't just let a thing like that go). Pretty is supposed to be undercover on the Dark Planet for the NotP (Forumshires premiere newsaper) but I think she may have forgotten that, although she says she is luring them into a false sense of security (which might be true I've seen how she handles doorman at nightclubs, they certainly felt less secure not to mention slightly stunned). We Tyrants however leelee are a small clan in Forumshire with a modest hole, I actually live in a barrel up a tree most of the time but hereabouts there are some prominant familes, most notable the Banks family of Needlehole of whom Odo is the head. The Banks family are a forum in themselves I would not dare to presume to sum them up here in a few words, you can find a little more about their chequered past in the forum newspapers, although I'm not sure that won't just make the whole thing even more confusing. Odo definetly qualifies as a 'crowd on his own!' (lovely phrase if I may say leelee, I do like a nicely turned out phrase you must pop by for a buckie, often).

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 pm

((((((Leelee - when talking to Pretty Tyrant, make sure she's not really Petty Tyrant dressed in his kilt trying to lure you into something unrespectable!))))))

How nice of you to introduce leelee to our little community in such a friendly and helpful fashion Petty Very Happy

Say Hello! - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Well you know me, always willing to help out the lady folk, invite them into the barrel for a buckie or few. Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:48 pm

It's a good think I know what buckie actually means, otherwise, well, I could have quite easily misconstrued the meaning of that... Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Being a well-to-do respectable hobbit, Ally, naturally I have no idea what you're insinuating, but tut tut, I say, tut tut!

((((((My advice to you Ally is, don't let the likes of Mr Tyrant and that Norwayan chap drag you down into their intellectual mire, or before you know it you'll be making fart jokes! )))))

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 pm

All I have to say to that Odo is [img]Say Hello! - Page 4 Smiley_fart[/img]

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I guess all I have to say then, is: Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 am

Thank goodness Odo is not here to see that, Mr Tyrant, for I'm sure he'd find the contents of your last post quite unrespectable! Shocked

((((I'm also unsure why you reacted the way you did, Mr Tyrant. Mind though, I did smell a certain amount of cinnamon in the air on Odo's last post, so perhaps he sent you an encrypted message, possibly with some mention of farting. Is that a possibility?)))))

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 am

Encryption? There was encrytption spells on the go? Hadn't noticed, but then I wouldn't would I- I just had an uncontrollable urge to let rip! Must have been that waft of cinnamon, always gets me that way cinammon.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 am

Mmm... thinking about what Orwell said, I became suspicious, smelled a rat in fact --- but then, on reading your post, Mr Tyrant, I smelled something else.... You are a disgraceful disreputable delinquint depraved Scotshobbit! Mad (And that wasn't a compliment, btw! Mad Mad Mad )

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm

odo banks wrote:You are a disgraceful disreputable delinquint depraved Scotshobbit! Mad

That's a bit redundant, don't you think? Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Say Hello! - Page 4 Trolls
Say Hello! - Page 4 Offtopic
Say Hello! - Page 4 Admin
Say Hello! - Page 4 Spamani

A selection of hilarious smileys i found!

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 pm

For those of us too old to understand how do you steal smileys for use? (If possible explain in simple words with diagrams if it helps)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Right-click on the smiley and select "Copy image location" or "Copy image URL" from the drop-down menu that appears (the exact wording varies from browser to browser. Then copy and paste the URL into your post and enclose it in [IMG] tags. For example:

Code:
[IMG]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/admin.gif[/IMG]

becomes

Last edited by Eldorion on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

In case you can't tell, I like that one. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Thanks, Eldo Very Happy

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

No problem, Ringdrotten! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

So it does! cheers Thanks Eldo, a use for Admin after all!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Always the tone of surprise. lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Well sorry if my faith in Authority is not absolute Eldo! If its any consolation the suprise was equally as much that I managed to get it working as your instructions proving accurate. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Fair enough. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Amarië wrote:
Ringdrotten: I have only read a few pages of Ringdrotten (the book) so far, but I loved it loved it loved it. Who knew the hobbits could get even more adorable? I'll bring the book with me on vacation, I plan to finally get to read the whole thing. Smile

Wait till you get to the elves, you'll be thrilled Very Happy Especially since you're also an admirer of Ivar Aasen. I'm currently rereading it, and enjoying it just as much as the first time Smile

Oh the book is so LOVELY! I've only gotten to Moria and the tomb, but I am so enjoying reading things like "datt i koll" (which I use all the time), fivreld (this really is my favorite word, it just sounds so wonderful) and mødd (my mother-in-law uses that all the time).

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 pm

My feelings exactly Very Happy "Soge" must be one of my favourite words. And the language is nothing short of brilliant. I just love the way the elves talk Smile Gondorians and people from Rohan are fantastic too, though, so it's not easy to pick a favourite. Anyway, I'm glad you like it - it only gets better with every chapter and every book Smile

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 pm

I have no idea what 'soge' may mean but I like it! Very Happy I like the sound of it. Just to clarify can you spell it phonetically? I am imagining the g at the end is a soft g.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum