Mrs Figg
Norc
David H
halfwise
Ringdrotten
15 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Sofa

(((((( :brows: )))))
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread

Post by halfwise Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:52 pm

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Hp10The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Ringdr10

Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't see it?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 pm

I actually lol-ed! XD

I wouldn't worry too much about not matching the Forumshire fanfics. I need one of those funny mirrors from theme parks to match the Ambassador. But I've got the Hobbit figure down! Very Happy

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Petty is probably alright as well though, to hear him say it. Razz

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

halfwise wrote:

Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't see it?

I knew posting that picture was a mistake.. lol!

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Amarië wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about not matching the Forumshire fanfics.

I'm more worried that I DO match.... Embarassed

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 UJpDi The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Norc's charactertures of those not in the Agent Nora series (Petty, David, Figgsy, me, Azriel) were almost spookily accurate. pale

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 pm

I agree Halfy, she sure as hell guessed me Shocked

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Wow! Amazing Photos and OMG i so wanna go!!!! The view is stunning, i can only Imagine what it's like to be there!!

One thing though, asphalt !? I can sort of see why, easy access, like wheelchairs and sort of with like not damaging the nature, but asphalt!? Really!?

Also, i mentioned this to ringo earlier, he looks like my dad in the 80's, not Harry Potter..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:51 pm

David H wrote:
Amarië wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about not matching the Forumshire fanfics.

I'm more worried that I DO match.... Embarassed
Thumbs Up
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:54 pm

halfwise wrote:Norc's charactertures of those not in the Agent Nora series (Petty, David, Figgsy, me, Azriel) were almost spookily accurate.  pale

Hehe i do my research . A bit. Although Ringo is the result of me just now knowing what he looks like... I look very similar to the illustrated me, not the curly hair, though. eldo is sort of... No. Not really .. I dunno.. Amarie is the same as ringo although i based it on her avatar at the time. So. Now u know why. U other people are so descriptive of yourselves it's really easy.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Norc wrote:
halfwise wrote:Norc's charactertures of those not in the Agent Nora series (Petty, David, Figgsy, me, Azriel) were almost spookily accurate.  pale

Hehe i do my research .

Hmmm...Maybe.
On the other hand you might be a witch. Suspect

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 UJpDi The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:20 am

Where are those pictures anyway? I never find any blasted thing in this forum once I go looking for it....

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
halfwise wrote:Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't see it?

I knew posting that picture was a mistake.. lol!

Hah. Well, try to see it this way. If you're not pictured as in the fan fiction, people imagine you similar to a movie star who make young girls hearts flutter. That's not too bad, is it`? Very Happy

Norc wrote:Also, i mentioned this to ringo earlier, he looks like my dad in the 80's, not Harry Potter..

Hm, if he's been compared to both, are you sure the two are mutually exclusive?  scratch

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Trip looks great fun, by the way, Ringo. Nod I've always been frascinated by that part of the world too, so thank you for getting around to posting some pictures.

And since no one else have, I guess I can relate this old Monty Python joke:

American beer is like having sex in a canoe.

It's fucking close to water.

Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm

lol!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 pm

There's a Fjordian variety of that joke which features Gørild Mauseth.. (I hope nobody knows her Sofa )

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Know her?! Laughing She was a big part of my "Opphavsrett" classes. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Bluebottle wrote:

Hah. Well, try to see it this way. If you're not pictured as in the fan fiction, people imagine you similar to a movie star who make young girls hearts flutter. That's not too bad, is it`? Very Happy

Norc wrote:Also, i mentioned this to ringo earlier, he looks like my dad in the 80's, not Harry Potter..

Hm, if he's been compared to both, are you sure the two are mutually exclusive?  scratch
The lawyer must be back because i didn't understand a Word of that ..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Razz

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 pm

So where's the Norc Report on first impressions of college?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Nice pics Ringo. I am currently sat in the departure lounge at Mccarran Airport so will be posting some more california/nevada pics soon. I missed out on Yosemite but did take a trip to Muir Woods and some other spectacular places.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

are you sampling the duty free?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Buy the bourbon!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Nope.... playing Clash of Clans. Dont drink or smoke so duty free is useless!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next