Amarië
malickfan
David H
Lancebloke
leelee
20 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

'building prototypes in the digital cloud'- Obama

scratch What the buggery does that mean!

Figg- ok you said I was continually smearing the english- its still untrue however you want to word it. (besides hate is implicit, afterall I would hardly smear people I like)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4]

Post by azriel Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

phumph, you laugh.............wait & see.............

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:59 pm

I genuflect in your general direction  Moon 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:00 am

You've been in foreign climes too long- you'll catch a chill  Nod 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 am

Figgy ? I hope that cute little butt is aimed at Obama ? I said "phumph" as I dont trust Obama, sorry ! but behind the "arent i nice" smile of his, things are moving.

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [4] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

at least I wear undercrackers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:04 am

He's a weird one Obama- I quite like him when he speaks- but then I go look over his use of drones and the amount of civilians they seem to accidentally hit, and the NSA and its ever increasing spying on everyone programs and its harder to think fondly of him.

Figg- undercrackers are dirty smelly things, even after only a few months wear- no I'll stick to a kilt which self cleans in the rain  Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 am

well... idk... i don't think he can stop it quite that easily, but then again, he is the president..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

Well Bush set up both the drone and spying programs I believe- and Obama was critical of drone use especially when he was running for President- yet both programs have got far more immense under his watch.
He's got to bear responsibility for that as President surely?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

Shrugging idk..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

(i know, i am a delight to discuss serious topics with Rolling Eyes )
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 am

We need some Americans to clarify how much a President is actually responsible for on their watch, given the way power is balanced (in theory!) in the US.

Where's Sin when you need him to shed some Republican light on Obama!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 am

is obama a republican?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

Mad Fjordians!

No Obama is definitely democratic, or as Republicans prefer to think of him a muslim communist!  Very Happy 

Sin however, judging from his Facebook page, is more in the Republican camp (although I'm not sure Republicans do camp either  Very Happy )

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

oh ok... i knew that..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 am

I'm not sure how helpfull a republican view would be for just those reasons, Petty. Laughing 

And I think this conversation might exemplify a reality of American politics. That while a President will get a whole lot of blame, he might not necessarily have to power to change all that much.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:27 am

hey, everyoe, look at my new job title it is awesome.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:30 am

I tried google translating your job title Norc- it refused and told me it was Danish  Mad 

But going on the Fjordian I am not at all sure the words 'driming' and 'Benedict Kømberbætsj' should appear in the same sentence of a reputable young lady, even a Fjordian one!  Suspect 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:36 am

Job title?  scratch 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:37 am

job/hobbies (it's on the profile thingy page Nod ) i think blue might decipher it Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:41 am

"driming"? Is that like when you remove ice from your windscreen? scratch 

Ah, just got it. Nice.  Very Happy 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

Im not sure I want him to share his knowledge if he does!  Suspect Mad

edit add- "driming"? Is that like when you remove ice from your windscreen?"- Blue

Shocked I admit, I wasnt expecting that.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

Bluebottle wrote:"driming"? Is that like when you remove ice from your windscreen? scratch 
what on earth are u talking about? 

gudd ju gått it, blu Very Happy i liek vraiting diss vei, it meiks mi fil edjukeitet Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
edit add- "driming"? Is that like when you remove ice from your windscreen?"- Blue

Shocked I admit, I wasnt expecting that.
me neither..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 am

I'm not sure it's worth explaining.  Laughing 

Ja, jeg liker at du skriver sånn jeg og.  Very Happy 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next