halfwise
David H
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
24 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

No 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by RA Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey, the Bashki fan dub was funny. No more fighting. ELE Very Happy 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Tinuviel wrote:
Laughing

Brilliant.
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

bungobaggins wrote:
Ha! I wonder if this one will generate as much butthurt as the Hobbit video did.
To be fair to the guy, it was the mess Peter Jackson made of the first movie that caused that butthurt. Shrugging 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

I recall a lot of people being offended at one of those Hobbit videos.  It might have been the honest trailer instead of the movie sins one, but there were a bunch of Hobbit movie fans on YouTube whining about it (more than usual for that video series).  Then again, it's YouTube comments, so what do you expect?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Different genre and medium, but you should see the comments for parody videos of One Direction, Justin Bieber, etc Laughing

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

I'd rather not. Sofa
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Eldorion wrote:I recall a lot of people being offended at one of those Hobbit videos.  It might have been the honest trailer instead of the movie sins one, but there were a bunch of Hobbit movie fans on YouTube whining about it (more than usual for that video series).  Then again, it's YouTube comments, so what do you expect?
I expect butthurt and righteous indignation over a funny youtube video! Twisted Evil 

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 pm

talking of butthurt, why does my butt always itch in public. its most annoying
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm

uh...

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Nervous tension Figgy Nod 

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Try a smaller bustle? Shrugging 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 pm

its weird, it never itches normally, just in public places where you cant have a good ol dig around.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Happened to me the other day but there were two school lasses behind me and I couldnt do anything about it (its definitely frowned upon to stick your hand up your kilt for a good scratch with school lasses present) Mad got to a junction and they thankfully turned off and I gratefully reached back to lift my kilt for a good scratch, possibly Baloo style against the wall, and a woman with a kid in a pram came round the other corner and right behind me and I was on a big long straight now Evil or Very Mad Had to go half a mile trying not to think about it Evil or Very Mad 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 pm

try walking JUST a bit funny, (not to funny or you'll get stopped) as you walk clench yer buttocks,then release, clench,release,clench, release till itching subsides Smile  (once home jiggle with a cotton bud for instant relief !)

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:its weird, it never itches normally, just in public places where you cant have a good ol dig around.
You should just go for it. People may look at you funny but that is probably because they also have an itchy crack and are a bit jealous.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Thumbs Up  will do Lance.

thing is Petty, if you are wearing your kilt, with no undercrackers, isnt it unhygenic to have a poke around? just sayin. Shrugging 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I use a stick Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 pm

What a Face  yeuch!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 pm

A pointed stick?

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 3 WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm

No, no its a scratching stick- has a sleeping haggis attached to one end, you pull the trigger at the end you hold, it wakens the haggis which tries to escape by running, but it cant because its nailed to a stick, and its little scrambling claws give you a right good scratch Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

the rubber end of a pencil is the best solution, you cant do yourself a mischief.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 pm

How would a haggis hold a pencil? scratch 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm

I hate wedgies, really its my all time biggest bete noire, knickers that dont cover your cheeks fully are horrible.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 pm

I recommend losing the pants altogether Mrs Figg and being free to the breeze Nod {{{does that count as a chat up line? scratch }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next