Pettytyrant101
Bluebottle
Eldorion
halfwise
Norc
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:43 pm

affraid

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 10763d10
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/dyrene/se-bildene-her-overrasker-hvalen-padlerne/a/23328481/

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by azriel Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 pm

What an amazing moment in your life ! Touching distance with such a magnificent giant. Talking point forever that.

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:01 am

Brown water time! Shocked

Incidentally on an unrelated note but seems the right thread to say so- I miss Norc and her swearing. When you get some holidays Norc? Place isnt quite the same without you. Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:56 am

Clearly she feels the need to spend her college years going out and partying with friends, or worse yet, actually studying! Mad affraid
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:51 am

Disgraceful- off having fun when she could be here Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:44 pm

After I sent her a PM inviting her to fly to New York, sleep on my couch, and breath the same air as Cumberbums at the premier of the Turing movie, she replied with a polite note that she couldn't make it.  She's probably getting all sorts of young men slipping into her room and forgetting all about her one true love. Mad

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh, I'm sure she has her reasons. Though we all miss her, obviously.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:58 pm

azriel wrote:What an amazing moment in your life ! Touching distance with such a magnificent giant. Talking point forever that.

It's pretty spectacular, yeah. Very Happy  Though as Petty pointed out, to have one break the surface like that 10 meters from you must be a bit scary too.

That's the wonderful thing about, at least some types of, whales. They're mamals and really social, and when they're feeding they get properly bored. So, if someone comes along in a boat they'll go and have a look at what's going on. They're a bit like big dogs, really. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:40 pm

I was passing the buckie like water just from getting bumped in a canoe from some basking sharks- its definitely a clean kilt required occasion when a bloody whale does it! Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:46 pm

You were bumped in a canoe by some basking sharks? Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Yeah long time ago when I was in the Scouts. We were canoeing on the Holy Loch and a school/pod whatever you call a bunch of basking sharks, came along by and under us.
First you just see the dorsal fin, Jaws-like just above the surface, then you look down and there is this immense bluey-grey shape right below the surface, much bigger than the canoe in length and width and the mouth is huge, just massive.
They just kind of bumped and nudged the underside of the canoe as they went by feeding.
I know they are filter feeders but all I could think was, 'if I fall in that monster will have swallowed me whole before its even realised it.' Mad

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 40 Basking-shark1_zps991f7c0a

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Wow. Shocked Well, at least you got a good story out of it. Wink

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:22 pm

I wanted to say "yes i do spend my time here doing reasonable things" but then i remembered what i posted in the tales of home thread ...

I'd love to go to new York and watch cumberbatch but i just don't have the funds Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Norc cheers

Maybe we should start a Kickstarter fund for you.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
Incidentally on an unrelated note but seems the right thread to say so- I miss Norc and her swearing. When you get some holidays Norc? Place isnt quite the same without you. Mad

Oh thats so sweet Smile i miss you guys too. I don't have any more holdisays until christmas sadly
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 pm

A good time to catch up on Who then if you havent had a chance. Its been a cracker!

-------

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1144

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40