Pettytyrant101
Bluebottle
Eldorion
halfwise
Norc
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Norc Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:53 pm

aaah... row row row your boat Rolling Eyes u think i am fabulously awesome end of.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Suspect 

scratch

Very Happy 

Why not.  Wink

Didn't I just tell you that you're awesome 12 times already. Sorry, 13.  Laughing 

Agree to agree?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:40 pm

I love how you put that by the way.  Laughing  And the pregnant thing. Great.  Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm

wow, u don't stop do u Razz not complaining though Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:45 am

Å, eg veit so ven ei dros
Høgt i nord sit ho og bier meg
Lyset i auga hennar er min los
Ein dag vil eg kome til deg

- Trondheimsgut

The battle is on, Blue Very Happy(might have taken some artistic liberties with the waiting part there, but it rhymes Wink)

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Any of you Fjordians know these folk? The Nordic Fiddlers Bloc- players from Shetland and Norway combining traditional styles and instruments- they are playing at a music festival here-

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Å, eg veit so ven ei dros
Høgt i nord sit ho og bier meg
Lyset i auga hennar er min los
Ein dag vil eg kome til deg

- Trondheimsgut

The battle is on, Blue Very Happy(might have taken some artistic liberties with the waiting part there, but it rhymes Wink)
 I love you  I love you
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh, but you misunderstand me Ringo. Having spent a bit of time telling Norc she's awesome, the last thing I mind is someone else telling her she's great as well.

And you might underestimate me a little as well. I'll just use that post as an excuse to give you a compliment. Laughing 

Fint dikt.  Nod 

Sa jeg du fortjente det, Nora? Vel, jeg er visst ikke den eneste som mener det.  Very Happy 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Norc wrote:wow, u don't stop do u Razz not complaining though Very Happy

Well, I'm glad of that at least.  Very Happy 

And look how it turned out. You've been consistently refered to as awesome and Ringo even wrote you a poem. Pretty great I'd say.  Wink

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:06 pm

I don't think I've heard of them Petty, but the mix of the instruments and musical traditions sound interesting.  Nod 

Are you thinking of going?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 pm

No, too far on my budget, Id have to forego my buckie!  affraid 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 pm

wow. ok. i think we'll draw the line here, Blue and Ringo Razz we might make Eldo jealous...

i haven't had the time to listen to the songs yet that you posted, petty (and now they won't load for some reason Rolling Eyes but the little i heard, it sounded nice Very Happy )
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Very Happy

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:18 pm

ok. those songs, especially the last one were just wonderful Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Yeah, I was going to say we could talk about something else if you wanted.  Wink 

Good find on that music thing, Petty. I think it's interesting that they mix the viola, violin and hardingfele and the folk music styles of Sweeden, Norway and Shetland.

Strangely, the only real thing I could find about them on Google was articles from a school tour they did in the north of Norway. But I'm guess they didn't come by Tromsø then.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Re-: The Nordic Fiddlers.....I like the 1st one as it reminds me of summer & "get-togethers" with your friends & family. The 2nd one sounds like it tells a story ?

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 17 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:08 am

Bluebottle wrote:Yeah, I was going to say we could talk about something else if you wanted.  Wink 

Good find on that music thing, Petty. I think it's interesting that they mix the viola, violin and hardingfele and the folk music styles of Sweeden, Norway and Shetland.
was there a viola there? really? go viola then Razz

Strangely, the only real thing I could find about them on Google was articles from a school tour they did in the north of Norway. But I'm guess they didn't come by Tromsø then. 

why? because i hadn't heard about it? honestly, it isn't that small a city i have heard about every single concert that is here Rolling Eyes yes, i am offended. and now stop mentioning tromsø, i don't want the whole fucking world knowing where i live.

sorry.rant over. but i mean it.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Norc wrote:
was there a viola there? really? go viola then Razz

A viola, yeah.  Nod  Not sure which of them that was though. I'm guessing the hardingfele was the Norwegian one.

Here's the article I found.

http://nordland.ksys.no/produksjon_14175

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Wow, ok. Where did that amount of righteous anger come from?

If I've really been annoying you I do wish you would have told me sooner.

No. All I was trying to say was that despite them being on a school tour they obviously didn't play at yours. as you didn't recognize them. I could have, should have really, said your school.

I expressed myself badly...Sorry.

And of course I wont mention it if you dion't want me to. The last thing I woiuld want is to make you feel uncomfortable.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:45 pm

well, i've told u now. i thought it was an unwritten rule, don't mention where people live, although u know, unless they mentioned it themselves (in that conversation)...

anyhow, yes, they seem to not have played in our school. but it' not like i remember every single concert i've ever been to either..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Yeah. Not too good at forum rules, written or unwritten. Sorry.  Embarassed 

I've kind of just done what I did at the beggining and not altered anything anyone else didn't pull me up on. And the only thing I think anyone has pulled me up on is talking too much about snow.   Wink 

I do get where you're coming from. I have enjoyed talking a bit about it though, as I was shamefully unknowledgable about it before we "met". And you've given me rather a nice impression.  Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:20 pm

I was going to share this on the Music thread, but I think perhaps it's most interesting to you other fjordlandians. This is the friends of mine I was talking about who won Årets Urørt in 2010(?). They just released a new album last autumn, so this is the single.

The music video is a bit weird, but I quite like the song.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Norc wrote:well, i've told u now. i thought it was an unwritten rule, don't mention where people live, although u know, unless they mentioned it themselves (in that conversation)...

Given that you've posted tourist videos from the town that is not to be mentioned, you can understand why most people wouldn't know about this 'unwritten rule'. Might make more sense if you had never mentioned it publicly...

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm

yes, Halfy, but I would like to be the one bringing it up, if u get what i mean.

i am not too bothered with about it though, i just don't want to talk about my town everytime i am on here, i might stumble across someone who suddenly knows who i am O_O yes, i live in an amazing town and i might brag about it sometimes, but it's not that special that i want to bring it up every time.

it may sound like i am annoyed or something, i am not, i just think we shouldn't bring up people's hometowns without themselves bringing it up. or at least that's how i feel about it. although there is no secret (apparently) where i live, i'de like to have some control over that information. everyone els here lives in pretty large cities i guess, or not who knows, but my town is not big and i find it kinda scary. ok.

norc out.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 pm

got it. This place isn't as embarrassing as having a face shot on a dating site, but I understand the feeling, especially for a smallish town.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next