Pettytyrant101
Bluebottle
Eldorion
halfwise
Norc
15 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Orwell Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:34 am

Ringdrotten wrote:It will be interesting to hear what you think of this then, Orwell Very Happy

Well, I listened twice and I guess it's something to do with a gummer man and something you stay in which is rainted. Which basically means - I don't have a fookin' clue what the song was about....  scratch Which is quite alright by me, of course. Nod   Anyway, I hummed along inanely  --- possibly a little gaily even... Oh yes, I just noticed you were married to Bear Grylls. He's a perfect match for you --- as I've heard he likes uniforms (apparently). Congratulations, Ringo!   cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 am

Well, I just shared my congratulations over on the "Costume Ranks" thread Ringo. But of course you must have some here as well. Nod

That gift? Yeah ... let me get back to you on that. Laughing  

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 am

Norc wrote:Laughing yeah ^^

Well, I could have said I love you just the way you are, to play on the song title. But in view of how certain parties might interpret that; Laughing

You're great just the way you are. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Suspect 
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Orwell wrote:
Ringdrotten wrote:It will be interesting to hear what you think of this then, Orwell Very Happy

Well, I listened twice and I guess it's something to do with a gummer man and something you stay in which is rainted. Which basically means - I don't have a fookin' clue what the song was about....  scratch Which is quite alright by me, of course. Nod   Anyway, I hummed along inanely  --- possibly a little gaily even... Oh yes, I just noticed you were married to Bear Grylls. He's a perfect match for you --- as I've heard he likes uniforms (apparently). Congratulations, Ringo!   cheers

They mix English and Norwegian words, and pronounce many of the Norwegian ones as if they were English, so that's why it probably sounds messed up to you Laughing They actually sing raintett, not rainted, which is supposed to mean rainproof Laughing

And thank you both, Blue and Orwell, I am very happy indeed  I love you 

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Bear_Grylls_by_AngryFlashlight_zps68764893

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Don't mention it Ringo. Very Happy

Oh, that gift? It's in the mail.

Bluebottle wrote:
Norc wrote:Laughing yeah ^^

Well, I could have said I love you just the way you are, to play on the song title. But in view of how certain parties might interpret that; Laughing

You're great just the way you are. Nod

Norc wrote:Suspect

Oh I was just joking about all this love triangle talk.

An telling you you are great the way you are as we were talking about how you might have turned out if you had grown up in Oslo. Which must have been a close shave considering you were born here.

And you are, so there. Razz

Last edited by Bluebottle on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Norc wrote:http://vimeo.com/82181786

this makes me happy :)tourist commercial, mainly pictures in and around Tromsø Smile

Kept freezing up on me, which I guess is appropriate for a film about an ice cube.

(pretty nice looking ice cube, as ice cubes go, from what I could see from the first 30 seconds).

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I know it was a joke blue ^^ oslo-folk... Rolling Eyes

I am glad u think i have a nice looking ice cube halfy Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 pm

halfwise wrote:
Norc wrote:http://vimeo.com/82181786

this makes me happy :)tourist commercial, mainly pictures in and around Tromsø Smile

Kept freezing up on me, which I guess is appropriate for a film about an ice cube.

(pretty nice looking ice cube, as ice cubes go, from what I could see from the first 30 seconds).

Well, that's no good. As far as I remember that's an official tourist board video meant to entice foreigners to make the trip to Tromsø. You can't have it freezing up.

Tromsø does come across as stunning in that video, Nod though I think we agreed after some deliberation that it's only beautiful in parts. Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 pm

fuck no! i haven't said that! it's beutiful in every way, although i won't say that the city is the most beutiful in city in norway. it's a package.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Very Happy 

Well, I'm only going by what you said.

So if it's beautiful in every way, it's beautiful in every way. Nod

Last edited by Bluebottle on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Norc wrote:I know it was a joke blue ^^

Well, thank God for that. Nod  

Norc wrote:oslo-folk... Rolling Eyes

I know. I know. Laughing 

In other news I actually got around to recording something today, so I'll see if I can get around to getting it up online.

Also the video from my brothers band concert with Stian Carstensen is finally up online. And it's great. Very Happy 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 pm

I did record some violin stuff as well.  Smile  Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Smiley-vault-character-260

Though listening back to it I'm not sure it's all that much to share in tearms of quality. Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:16 pm

zhare share share share share share!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Well, I'll try to get both of them up then.  Very Happy 

It's taking some time though, I can't even decide on the name to put on on this Soundcloud thing. scratch 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm

put violin-shit Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Haha. Well, the violin thing would be a bonus. It's mostly for other stuff, so think I'll need something more general.

I'll make sure to call the violin shit violin shit though.  Wink 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

goodigood.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Not to nag the Fjordlandians, but the grand reveal of Smaug has come and gone,
and Draken Harald Hårfagre still doesn't have a figurehead. Rolling Eyes
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
Also the video from my brothers band concert with Stian Carstensen is finally up online. And it's great. Very Happy 

Nice example of Euro-Jazz, Blue.  Which one is your brother?

(and what's the name of that french jazz violinist?  It's been driving me crazy the last day or so.)

Edit: once I got the phrase "french jazz violinist" down on the page it was easy to find Stephane Grapelli. Of course.  Rolling Eyes 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 am

Honky Tonk hits Skattykatzenberg! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 am

Man, that was pretty lively ! woke me up this ungodly hour of the morning !  Very Happy 

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:09 pm

David H wrote:Not to nag the Fjordlandians, but the grand reveal of Smaug has come and gone,
and Draken Harald Hårfagre still doesn't have a figurehead. Rolling Eyes
....  Sofa
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 pm

the music is so sweet ^^ i felt like sitting somewhere in france idk Smile although this kind of music isn't my cup of tea i enjoyed it Very Happy and the violin dude was pretty good.. but i still find it strange with these improvs, like one after another, but hey, it's cool Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next