Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

+11
RA
Pettytyrant101
Norc
Ringdrotten
Sinister71
Tinuviel
Eldorion
bungobaggins
halfwise
Mrs Figg
Barry S.
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 pm

draugeeeeeeeen!!!and the northern lights can come and get u... and trolls.. Very Happy huldra..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Hm. Well the troll central is supposed to be Dovre, no? (If I remeber my Peer Gynt correctly.)

Pretty centrally placed, so we probably all have some influence from it.

Come to think of it that's probably were Ringo get's his proficiency. Nod  Him living in those parts.

Last edited by Bluebottle on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Ringo was born in a lumber cabin which his mother built while being in labour. (Contractions gives you that crabbitness you need to rip down trees. That's why there aren't much trees up there anymore.) The moskus (in English??)gathered from near and far to form a protective barrier around the cabin, as they recognized one of their own being reborn in human shape.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 pm

yes, amarië so says the legend Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Amarië wrote:The moskus (in English??)gathered from near and far to form a protective barrier around the cabin, as they recognized one of their own being reborn in human shape.
Muskoxen.  And I think this is how they form a protective barrier.....

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 4 Moskus-2202
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Norc wrote:us.. so there's more of you losers? well fuck off.
what the heck are you talking about? who are you directing that comment to? Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Troll post that got deleted.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Amarië wrote:Ringo was born in a lumber cabin which his mother built while being in labour. (Contractions gives you that crabbitness you need to rip down trees. That's why there aren't much trees up there anymore.) The moskus (in English??)gathered from near and far to form a protective barrier around the cabin, as they recognized one of their own being reborn in human shape.
lol! lol! 

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:51 pm

oh. another one? is it from the same troll?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm

He's up to like six or seven different accounts over the past week. They're all the same guy, though.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:04 pm

how sad. mustnt have anything better to do.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:14 pm

"Downwitthemonarchy" These names are funny though Laughing 
Assuming it's still the same guy.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Eldorion wrote:He's up to like six or seven different accounts over the past week.  They're all the same guy, though.
It's quite the human tragedy. I think someone should let his Mother know (and/or his Headmaster! Wink )

And thanks for the exposition - I thought Norc had Tourette's for a moment.  Laughing

Last edited by Orwell on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Renamed the Thread. Thought it seemed appropriate. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 pm

I like it, can we restore the troll posts now? Maybe with annotation from moderators/admin. I'd just like to see.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 pm

i like the new headline Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 pm

I hope to catch him before Eldo edits him out again. I have been waiting to do a bit of Annotating, Halfy, but Eldo's been too quick with the deleting thus far. Mad 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Norc wrote:i like the new headline Smile
Why, thank ye, Ma'am! Thumbs Up

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:50 pm

So now you all want the troll. Rolling Eyes  Have it your way, I'm only here to help.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah, dont play with the trolls Orwell, it only encourages the buggers. Mad

{{{Although having you rewrite every single one of their posts could be quite funny, see who tires first}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:00 pm

OH PLEASE! DO THAT! orwell can troll him back xD it would be hilarious! fight back! TAKE BACK OUR HOMELAND!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm

:facepalm: 
I disown you. All of you. Except Eldo, and possibly Petty.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah, come on Petty and Amarie! At least give me a chance! Suspect 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Amarië wrote::facepalm: 
I disown you. All of you. Except Eldo, and possibly Petty.
Think of us as Roman Citizens. Never happy - and always looking for the next free spectaular paid for (in more ways than one) by he Authorities. Very Happy 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 pm

i think actually that this is the sole reason Orwell is a mod. to chase off trolls Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next