Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

+11
RA
Pettytyrant101
Norc
Ringdrotten
Sinister71
Tinuviel
Eldorion
bungobaggins
halfwise
Mrs Figg
Barry S.
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:28 am

Jeez Norc, when you Norc a thread these days you take no prisoners. Twisted Evil That was pretty epic.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by Eldorion Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:29 am

I'm glad to hear you're not leaving us for good or anything. I love you Hope you sleep well, and we'll do our best to handle any future troll invasions as Fjordianly as possible. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:30 am

Love that word too, and I'm happy to learn that we share it with the northeners Very Happy It has the effect of a cold shower, though, so use it wisely Nod

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 am

I tried translating that word and it just said "you really dont want to know" Suspect 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 am

Wait. So,was he that guy from Bree?

Spoiler:

Glad you're staying Norc! Very Happy

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:48 am

Reading the top post on this page, Norc, just made me respect you so very much more. Your ability to curse is so very enviable and your sense of self-dignity is endearing and inspirational. YOU GO NORC!!!!!!!!

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 am

oh guys Embarassed oh tin u magnificent being I love you I love you 

how could i leave u I love you 

yes, Ringo Smile it's a powerful word, should be used with great care Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 am

halfwise wrote:Jeez Norc, when you Norc a thread these days you take no prisoners. Twisted Evil That was pretty epic.
Cool
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:16 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I tried translating that word and it just said "you really dont want to know" Suspect 
shall i give u a hint?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 am

You're so cool Very Happy 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 am

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 2 46691-cat-deal-with-it-gif-IjeF
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:57 am

One goes to bed early one night and one misses all the fun. Mad  

Wonderfull swearing as alway norc! cheers

Though you might consider putting this in your signature. Just to give people some additional insight into your exhuburant use of language. Wink 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:03 am

that's the second time you've posted that Wink and yes, it is very brilliant Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:22 am

I found more! cheers 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 pm

talk about Norcing a thread in epic style. now nobody heard that song I posted. Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 pm

what song?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Looking back at this, I realized a missed opportunity.

Norc wrote:wait a minute.. he said "ayup"! so it's u, stuart, u fucking whalecunt! damn you are a total horsedick! no wonder it smelled fishy of u from a fucking long way. well, fuck u. fuck u hard and long with those great planks with rusty nails in them. u gigantic, effing troll! damn. of u are stu, than fuck u! and i frankly don't give a fuck if this gets me banned or deleted or whatever, u called me loads of shit words and i fucking had enough, u stinking little codfish!

and if people wanna know where this effing comes from! (not to mention all the other fucking nasty shit you've come up with under you're different troll-aliases)
Nice to meet you too. I take it its illegal to upset Dorc then ? Oh dear... 
Nice Intelligent response Dorc.

Why don't you Shut the fuck up yourself and go back to school like the Little child you are.

Pretentious Twat.
u fucking fucktart! no way i am gonna give u any fucking welcome u dick!

this is actually it for me. fuck u. fuck this forum. fuck everything. 

i am out.
So....are we to infer you and this Stuart fellow don't like each other?  scratch

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Norc wrote:what song?
this song

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 pm

would need a change of words. The musical mood is very contemplative, which doesn't necessarily make me think of the Hobbit.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:49 pm

It is a very nice song though. Nod 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Nice, Mrs Figg. Very Happy 

If I didn't know better, I'd accuse of being a hopeless romantic! Rolling Eyes 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 am

halfwise wrote:Looking back at this, I realized a missed opportunity.

Norc wrote:wait a minute.. he said "ayup"! so it's u, stuart, u fucking whalecunt! damn you are a total horsedick! no wonder it smelled fishy of u from a fucking long way. well, fuck u. fuck u hard and long with those great planks with rusty nails in them. u gigantic, effing troll! damn. of u are stu, than fuck u! and i frankly don't give a fuck if this gets me banned or deleted or whatever, u called me loads of shit words and i fucking had enough, u stinking little codfish!

and if people wanna know where this effing comes from! (not to mention all the other fucking nasty shit you've come up with under you're different troll-aliases)
Nice to meet you too. I take it its illegal to upset Dorc then ? Oh dear... 
Nice Intelligent response Dorc.

Why don't you Shut the fuck up yourself and go back to school like the Little child you are.

Pretentious Twat.
u fucking fucktart! no way i am gonna give u any fucking welcome u dick!

this is actually it for me. fuck u. fuck this forum. fuck everything. 

i am out.
So....are we to infer you and this Stuart fellow don't like each other?  scratch

Man I get busy and look what happens. Shocked Shocked  People start blowing up at each other... Shocked  Well I'm not sure what brought it all about since looks like I missed most of it. Oh well glad your not leaving Norc. On a side note what was your name at Bree where Stu was insulting to you? I guess that's why I'm Sinister71 EVERYWHERE... Twisted Evil 
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am

we had some irritating troll invasion recently Sin, it started off as fun but quickly degenerated into creepyness. No 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 pm

WOW Stu resorting to trolling here? That's really a shame. I'm not sure what's up with him he sent me a message a few days ago about Bree being down. Which him being a mod, I would have thought they would have contacted him same as me about Bree. (the programmer is working on a few things) Well Stu was a bit miffed when I volunteered to help mod, no reason to troll here since the two sites have coexisted for quite a while. Creating false names or multiple names is just annoying to me. I have been and always will be the one and only Sinister71. Twisted Evil  ..Oh well. My wife has convinced me  that my hiatus from posting needs to end, She is always the wise one.

What does one hope to accomplish by trolling and insulting others? I really do not understand it. IMO I have made some rather nice and unique friends even if we have never met in person. I hope every one of you, whom I have grown to know thru your posts and love of Tolkien. Are well and happy in your real personal lives. Wink
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm

We don't know for sure who the recent troll was, or if he had ever posted here before (if so, he used a different IP address).  Stu did give Norc (aka Nora Johansen) a bunch of shit with his main account (feanor 1999) on here a while back, though.

Edit: am I very much mistaken, or didn't you previously post on Bree as Todd? Shrugging
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next