Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

+11
RA
Pettytyrant101
Norc
Ringdrotten
Sinister71
Tinuviel
Eldorion
bungobaggins
halfwise
Mrs Figg
Barry S.
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 pm

yeah that was ages ago when we used to use our real names. But when we had to re join after the forum got weird, a lot of us changed to avatar names.
Stu was always very antagonistic to Norc and Petty, and the troll continued that here, so putting 2 and 2 together...
He takes things far too personally and I think thats the root of it all, ie he took it personally when Sin got made mod, and he took it personally when nobody posted anymore (due to the bad vibes) if he just realizes that its not all about him, and he cuts out the paranoia he could start afresh somewhere else.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)

Post by halfwise Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Funny how a one word slip-up was his downfall (assuming our ID is correct). I wouldn't have been convinced if I hadn't see the exact language he later used on Norc.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

yeah to use language like that to a girl is totally unacceptable.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Eldorion wrote: am I very much mistaken, or didn't you previously post on Bree as Todd? Shrugging
That is correct, due to the way I original joined that Forum was thru facebook and it defaulted my real name as the member ID. After things got strange at one point I changed it in part to protect my privacy and my personal life. Keeping the two as separate as possible in the public eye. My views didn't change but it was easier to say what my heart said since my views of AUJ and what Jackson has done to the source material, were rather unaccepted ( I had a couple FB pm's calling me a dick and worse, for insulting "the great Peter Jackson" to prove it) by the majority.

The result was Sinister71. Metal  A name I had on several biker forums years ago. But one thing is certain if you see a Sinister71 or a MrSinister (71) it is probably me. I found it easy just to keep the same name since my views never change, Here, HallofFire, TORc, Middle earth center forums, and a few other places its all me Moon although I have stopped posting the majority of places except here for the time being.
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Sinister71 wrote:
halfwise wrote:Looking back at this, I realized a missed opportunity.

Norc wrote:wait a minute.. he said "ayup"! so it's u, stuart, u fucking whalecunt! damn you are a total horsedick! no wonder it smelled fishy of u from a fucking long way. well, fuck u. fuck u hard and long with those great planks with rusty nails in them. u gigantic, effing troll! damn. of u are stu, than fuck u! and i frankly don't give a fuck if this gets me banned or deleted or whatever, u called me loads of shit words and i fucking had enough, u stinking little codfish!

and if people wanna know where this effing comes from! (not to mention all the other fucking nasty shit you've come up with under you're different troll-aliases)
Nice to meet you too. I take it its illegal to upset Dorc then ? Oh dear... 
Nice Intelligent response Dorc.

Why don't you Shut the fuck up yourself and go back to school like the Little child you are.

Pretentious Twat.
u fucking fucktart! no way i am gonna give u any fucking welcome u dick!

this is actually it for me. fuck u. fuck this forum. fuck everything. 

i am out.
So....are we to infer you and this Stuart fellow don't like each other?  scratch
Man I get busy and look what happens. Shocked Shocked  People start blowing up at each other... Shocked  Well I'm not sure what brought it all about since looks like I missed most of it. Oh well glad your not leaving Norc. On a side note what was your name at Bree where Stu was insulting to you? I guess that's why I'm Sinister71 EVERYWHERE... Twisted Evil 
Wasn't bree, it was here actually. Feanor spmething..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:yeah to use language like that to a girl is totally unacceptable.
Is it unacceptable just bcause i am a girl?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:58 pm

if the language was as bad as I have been hearing male or female it is unacceptable IMO. I live by the mantra, treat others the way you would like to be treated. Be it your actions or your verbal dialogue with them. It hasn't failed me yet. Some of the most vulgar people I know are women which can be quite acceptable depending on the situation Wink

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Laughing well i've certainly gotten away with some shit... But i think that's brcause people get that i am not serious..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

The line between what is a bit vulgar and acceptable here and what's vulgar and unacceptable may apppear a bit thin. But I'm with Mrs Figg here. I personally don't like the 'c' word. I was taught by a tough old Feminist years ago that (for her) it was just about the most derogatory word that can be used in relation to women - or even generally. To call Norc by that term was crass and despicable and cowardly.

I guess I'm a bit schizo here, but as a Feminist supporter, and an old fashioned Chauvinist as well, I'd punch out anyone who called my Mother, Wife or Daughter by that term. I feel that degree of (Chavinistic?) protectiveness for all the female race {{{even Norc Very Happy }}}  

For the record, if I heard that term used to insult a male, I'd be less aggrieved - strange. Maybe I'm more the Chauvinistic Pig than the Feminist Collaborator than I realized. Shocked 

Anyhow - be careful folks. I don't like the word. And I am a Moderator. I might even start editing the word to something nicer whenever I come across it.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Orwell wrote:

I guess I'm a bit schizo here, but as a Feminist supporter, and an old fashioned Chauvinist as well, I'd punch out anyone who called my Mother, Wife or Daughter by that term. I feel that degree of (Chavinistic?) protectiveness for all the female race {{{even Norc Very Happy }}}  
Even if that "anyone" was a young lady?Shocked  That would hardly seem feminist OR chauvinist...Suspect 

For the record, if I heard that term used to insult a male, I'd be less aggrieved
Interesting! Is it perhaps politer to refer to men as female genitalia, and to women as male genitalia?scratch 
I think some experiments are in order in the interests of science! Twisted Evil 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Don't worry Orwell, I always knew you were a chauvinist. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:09 am

David H wrote:Even if that "anyone" was a young lady?Shocked  That would hardly seem feminist OR chauvinist...Suspect 
Punch 'em out meaphorically, Dave! Metaphorically! Mad 

David H wrote:Interesting! Is it perhaps politer to refer to men as female genitalia, and to women as male genitalia?scratch I think some experiments are in order in the interests of science! Twisted Evil 
Queer business I know... very queer. I wish things were a bit more black and white with these things . But I am less offended when that unacceptable word is used to put down males. It's an emotional response - and no one should have to (or can?) adequately explain the emotional. Give us a break, Dave! Mad 

{{Note to self: At last I got a chance to show up my stern Moderator side - but, no, those odious lads, Dave and Eldo, immediately undermine me! Arseholes! --- Arseholes, being an acceptable word, whether publicly or in encrypted posts to myself. Yes, precioussss... acceptable... Nod }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 am

well.. i did call him a fettlørv.... which. well.. it's not nice and it has something to do with cunt.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, but you said what you said in righteous anger.

I think it's dangerous seperating words for their intended meaning.
The more I read the comments by feanor/Stuart you quoted the more they make my skin crawl. They are so obviously written for no other reason than to hurt someones feelings.

So while you may have lambasted him heavily back, I still think your respective comments have widely different connotations for the two of you as persons. And it doesn't reflect well on Stuart at all, if anyone was in any doubt.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm

erm I think I just feel more protective to a young girl than a boy, to hear a grown man insult a girl seems worse somehow, its old fashioned of me but thats the way my first gut instinct reacts. I suppose I expect a young man to be less threatened by it, and gentlemany behaviour dictates you dont insult girls/women, as I was brought up with those principles. Its double standards, I understand all the logic but I got weirded out over the nastyness. Theres also a difference between insults thrown in the heat of an argument (that are not meant seriously) and insults thrown out just for effect.

and obviously young men are sensitive too. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Many years ago in a far off land named Bree, when the first images of Dwalin were appearing, a young lady named Nora commented on his head tattoos.
A young man (I can't say gentleman) named Stuart instantly asked if she had any.
When she denied having tattoos, he offered to search her.
At length and in detail.

It was clearly not wanted and, I thought, thoroughly creepy.  
In my opinion, anything that young man received from that point on had been earned.

But that was many years ago in a far off land.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I gotta admit Stu did say some rather creepy things. I try not to cross certain lines

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:17 pm

omg... that i actually can't remember.. i might have to search it up..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:29 pm

dont
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 am

Saruman from Hell is back.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 am

Who?

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 am

It just reminds me of a troll we had on Bree called, "soughreman of hell" or something. He gave Stu a hard time when he first became mod if I remember right. He said Stu's days were numbered and that he was going to return as king moderator.
It's probably just a coincidence though Shrugging

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm

us.. so there's more of you losers? well fuck off.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 pm

That lasted long. Laughing 

Well. Beeing from a very respectable part of Norway I don't associate with trolls, so I should probably get off this thread.
Troll's Own (probably a Fjordianlandian Conspiracy)  - Page 3 F_run

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm from the coast, we mainly deal with Nøkken and Draugen. So trolls I can handle. Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next