Sinister71
Tinuviel
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Case Scenarios

Post by halfwise Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 am

Sinister71 wrote:
Eldorion wrote:I think the worst (semi-plausible) case scenario I can think of is if PJ somehow works adult!Aragorn or Denethor into the battles at Dol Guldur and Erebor.  That ones definitely a long shot, though, and there's been no evidence to substantiate the rumors, thankfully.
I heard a rumor that Viggo said "no" because Aragorn wasn't in the book and he didn't think it made sense for the character to be there. Just a rumor but knowing Viggo from interviews I wouldn't doubt that it was true
But they'll be bringing Viggo back as Batman. You know, to reinvigorate the Hobbit franchise.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:28 am

There was a shot in the latest Production video with Tauriel and Kili, I mean it they weren't actually doing anything, just the actors in costume together, but I REALLY didn't like the look of it.
So I'm revising my WCS: Right before Kili jumps into his barrel, he passionately kisses Tauriel. Legolas sees, gets jealous, and sends the Tarzan elves after them. Mean while, Thranduil and Thorin have intense sexual tension, and Bilbo becomes the third wheel.

Ugh.

PS: Ben Affleck is the new Batman in the Batman vs. Superman movie!

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am

Tauriels gotta bonk someone,somewhere,sometime ! (did that just sound like West Side Story?) Thorin..to release his pent up stress, (moody sod!), Kili cos he's hubba hubba ! Fili, cos why not ? a matching pair, Ori, cos he's a little virgin monk from "Name of The Rose", Bifur, cos she wants to see how far down that shrapnel goes, Bofur, cos she wants to play with his flute, Dwalin, just to see if he IS BI ? (according to Gandalf & who should know better than a wizard ?) Balin, cos at his age its a kindness ! Nori, huge sponsorship on hair products ! Dori, can cook all day leaving her free to bonk......anyone, Bombur,just to see if its humanly possible to bonk a moving object ! He's like a childs toy, you hit it but it wont lay down ! & thats probably what Tauriel's gonna say !

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:29 am

Oh why are you so cynical, guys? I mean, this will be his fifth attempt to make a respectful-to-Tolkien movie, and as we say in Forumshire, "Fifth time pays for all." (Or, at least, I think that's what we say....Suspect ) I mean, all he has to do is be faithful to what the Professor has already written. Easy peasy. PJ can't go wrong. Hurah! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 am

oh god Az xD why don't u start writing fan fics?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:42 pm

I have a horrible feeling Legolas and Tauriel are going to play the good cop bad cop roles. Legolas is probably being promoted as the Prince Arthur role while Thandypants plays Uther, Utherdruil says to Legolas get your arse in the forest with that hot Elf and learn how to keep those pesky Dwarves in check be a true prince and stop mucking around in my dresses, oh and while you are at it stop the squirrels from eating our nuts etc, so Legolas gets all huffy but Tauriel says 'Aw chill man the Dwarves are cute, specially the one with melting chocolate coloured eyes, *swoon*'.  Being a girl and full to bursting with 'female energy' she is compassionate and loves fluffy forest bunnies.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:50 pm

I can't shake the feeling that any of the worst case scenarios we can come up with will prove to be a huge improvement to what we actually get to see...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:43 pm

pale 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Amarië wrote:I can't shake the feeling that any of the worst case scenarios we can come up with will prove to be a huge improvement to what we actually get to see...
That's the spirit Amarië! Set the bar as low as possible.cheers Nod 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 pm

"oh god Az xD why don't u start writing fan fics?" Norc
Thankyou but Im not that clever ! Embarassed  not like you guys !Nod 
And Amarie.....you are SO right !
{I can't shake the feeling that any of the worst case scenarios we can come up with will prove to be a huge improvement to what we actually get to see...}

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I have a horrible feeling Legolas and Tauriel are going to play the good cop bad cop roles. Legolas is probably being promoted as the Prince Arthur role while Thandypants plays Uther, Utherdruil says to Legolas get your arse in the forest with that hot Elf and learn how to keep those pesky Dwarves in check be a true prince and stop mucking around in my dresses, oh and while you are at it stop the squirrels from eating our nuts etc, so Legolas gets all huffy but Tauriel says 'Aw chill man the Dwarves are cute, specially the one with melting chocolate coloured eyes, *swoon*'.  Being a girl and full to bursting with 'female energy' she is compassionate and loves fluffy forest bunnies.
I'm actually hoping that someone did some actual research in Jackson's camp and they will be rearranging the Battle of Mirkwood, which was a battle during the war of the ring into the DolGuldur subplot but instead of Thranduil they gave his part to Legolas and Tauriel. If something along those lines is the case the scenario might actually work. Plus it would include a bit more Tolkien into the actual story. Since they are more than likely going to show the destruction of DolGuldur in these films since they can't go back and re-do LOTR and it isn't shown in it either at any point so they could possibly show its destruction in the Hobbit and not have it make any impact on LOTR.

Just a thought the more Tolkien the better in the films IMO Very Happy 
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:44 am

Amarië wrote:I can't shake the feeling that any of the worst case scenarios we can come up with will prove to be a huge improvement to what we actually get to see...
Your (incredibly subtle) strategy of having us think the movie is not as bad as we expected, with the view that we might be pleasantly surprised and therefore make the movie in some ways actually enjoyable, just doesn't cut it with me, Amarie. Mad 

{{{Although.... scratch}}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:10 am

I'm gonna go back to the barrels, because I keep thinking of the trailer then start thinking of why there are orcs. Soooo along with everything I've previously said, the dwarves are escaping, and are ambushed by orcs and chased by elves. The only reason they escape is because the elves get in a scrap with the orcs.

PS: I think the elk that Thrandy was riding in the prologue sequence is now his throne Twisted Evil 

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 am

worst case scenario is the barrel sequence is completely different from the book and who knows how good it will be Evil or Very Mad  but I know from my point of view anything with Azog in it sucks Nod
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 am

Sinister71 wrote:worst case scenario is the barrel sequence is completely different from the book
I think that's pretty much a certainty now based on the DOS trailer. Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

Can't go wrong with a good fight sequence, right? Twisted Evil 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 am

And what gets a fight going better than a man (or should I say Dwarf ?) fighting over a woman ? (or should I say Elf?) That'll get Leggy-weggy-eggy poos stirred up & jealous ? His girl being muffed by a DWARF ! THATS why the Dwarves are racing along in barrels, & being chased by Elves, & the Orcs just like seeing ANYONE get a good arse kicking, (praps they could be a bit perverse in relationships ?)
Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Dwarfwomen_zps857949d4

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

silent 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:55 am

I wonder whose idea of a fantasy island that was exactly? Suspect 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:12 am

Not chuffing Mine !! the thought of some creepy dude climbing up your legs is pure yukiness in the extreme !

Worst Case Scenarios - Page 2 Th_seasick_zps0323c46f
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:14 am

Tauriel, maybe...
Find out this December.

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:05 pm

worst case scenario will be the Hobbit as Jackson filmed it is completely unwatchable and I'll have to wait till 2014 and start play Dragon age 3...Since that the next big game I've seen that I REALLY want. :carrot: 

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Tried Skyrim Sin?

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Tried Skyrim Sin?
OH YEAH!!! but haven't played it in a few weeks. I love the game But the new Dragon age is an open world just like Skyrim but to the 10th power from everything I have been reading plus the graphics actually look a bit better than Skyrim. I just hope the story is as good and the do expansions for it like Skyrim did.
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:49 pm

I enjoyed Dragon Age- to a point- but I was bothered by the fact I could see the seams and joins- mainly because I had used the Never Winter Nights construction set from the same company quite extensively- and Dragon Age is basically the same way of putting stuff together- so it felt quite artificial to me.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next