A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire)

+15
Tinuviel
David H
odo banks
RA
CC12 35
Wisey Banks
halfwise
Mrs Figg
Ally
Amarië
azriel
Norc
Eldorion
Orwell
Pettytyrant101
19 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire)

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Well, I can assure you, its not going to get any better so he will have to get used to it!

I wouldn't have it any other way. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire)

Post by Norc Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 am

Omg.. What is this...?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Tinuviel wrote::facepalm: So this is why you're in charge if the Buckie. I knew I was delusional when I said it!

Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Omg. This. Was. Simply. Brilliant. I could see it all before me, it was amazing! I love the portayal of me, except the swearyness, not so far fetched Very Happy and eldo is spot on.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Why does it always seem like you can't keep up with anything, Norc? Rolling Eyes 

{{{Note to self: What an utter drongo that young artiste seems! Rolling Eyes }}} better add a few more, just to be safe... }}}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Norc wrote:Omg. This. Was. Simply. Brilliant. I could see it all before me, it was amazing! I love the portayal of me, except the swearyness, not so far fetched Very Happy and eldo is spot on.

You can be so cruel. Sad
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Orwell wrote:Why does it always seem like you can't keep up with anything, Norc? Rolling Eyes 

Because i can't Rolling Eyes
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Eldorion wrote:
Norc wrote:Omg. This. Was. Simply. Brilliant. I could see it all before me, it was amazing! I love the portayal of me, except the swearyness, not so far fetched Very Happy and eldo is spot on.

You can be so cruel. Sad

Yes, but u love it.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Embarassed
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

We all do... Nod 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 am

Magical night encloses Needlehole Hill. And sleep finally too.
Wine enticed and the with the moon beginning its descent back to slumber the dell is filled with the sounds of gentle female sleep.
Well ok, perhaps not all gentle, what with Azriel's snores sawing the night air in two, but definitely female.
And Figg's gentle breathing occasionally punctuated by snorts of what sound like derision; dreams of Petty fill her mind.
Amarie stirs not, asleep in the unnatural dreams of the Dark Planet, even now making nightly reports.
And by the fire, which now collapses into warming embers with sudden crackles and whoomps of brief yellow flame that send spiralling into the black sky glowing sparks of orange and red, lies Norc, breathing deeply lung fulls of clear night air and dreams of Eldo's luxuriant hair.
Only one is missing from our scene, Ally. Where can she be?

For the answer the eye must stretch up and over dell, to the grassy downward slopes beyond. Where silhouetted iconically against the starry sky she stands, observing trees.
Certain is she that within there depths there is a one hundred percent chance of finding answers to  recent distractions, and with equal certainty that there is a ninety-nine point nine percent chance she does not want to know what those answers might be.
So there we shall leave her, on the horns of a dilemma and creep instead between the grey trunks of beech and elm her gaze is fixed upon.
Where, not far from the eaves of the wood the majority of Forumshire's remarkably amateur dramatics society sleep away the night.
There lies Halfwise, curled in a ball, is hair rising and falling in time to his contented snores.
Beside him Dave, his back to a tree trunk, long strong booted legs outstretched before him.
And poor RA, whose robot costume still adheres, stiff limbed, upon his back, star-shaped and straight blissfully unaware you can killed in Forumshire for sleeping in such a way.
And there lies Orwell whose head in sleep has fallen to neighbouring Eldo's shoulder which he uses as a tender, restful pillow to ease the night away.
But upwards turn the gaze, to the weave of dark branches and  shady leaves that gently sways against the darker sky and see a glint there. A glint in two different coloured eyes.
Cc bounds from hoary branch to gnarly branch and drops to leaf strewn floor.
Lets observe her now, and see what mischief will ensue.

Cc looked from one sleeper to the other then crept on tiptoe to where Orwell lay, his head gently resting on Eldo's shoulder and chuckled to herself.
She produced the vial from her dress and unstopped it and then let one drop fall onto Orwell's sleeping eye lids.

“Always be yourself, express yourself,” she murmured and then let the second drop fall on the other eyelid and Orwell murmured in his sleep and nestled deeper into Eldo's neck.

“Oh my dear, forget your fear, on waking love to whom your heart adheres.”

She turned now to Eldo and smiled, “None for you Boss Man,” she said in low bass voice, “for you just this, you will act only as you truly wish,” she ran a hand across Eldo's brow and it sparkled as if with dew drops, “This one is pure Cc, all trickery here, no fee, but fall in love with maturity,” she hummed and back flipped away landing next to the sleeping Halfwise, still curled tightly in a ball of hair.

Cc pulled out the vial again, “This night I made a beauty love a beast,” she said and pulled back  Halfwise's fringe, “I like to balance on the head of my pin,” she went to pour the droplet then stopped, peered beneath the fur, wrinkled her nose and said, “Wrong end, road to nowhere,” and moved round to the sleeping fur-ball and tried again at the other end. After a bit of searching she eventually located his eyes beneath all the hair, “love whatever beauty you first see whose heart is furthest from loving thee.”

With another giggle Cc took to the branches and bounded one to the other until she was at the woods edge, just in time to see Ally entering the trees some fifty yards away.

Cc hissed and her eyes blazed different colours, “You're for later,” she said darkly and leapt down to the grass and in a blur as fast as a summer wind she appeared within the centre of the dell.

“Eni-meeni-minee-mo,” Cc said spinning on the spot like a top.

She stopped suddenly facing Figg's tent and spun into it, stopping by the sleeping figure within.

From within the tent came the words, “Youth is wasted on the young. Lets dance the Charleston you and I under star and moon light, for true love was ne'er won without a fight,” and the very perceptive or those of faerie ears might perhaps have heard two tiny splashes one upon the other, then again Cc spoke, “Be young in mind and action, with youth you will have your reaction.”

Cc emerged from the tent skipping and laughing to herself and disappeared over the brow of the hill.

Now with mischief plotted lets us turn away from dell and woodlands edge and over the canopy of night leaves let us fly.
For there in secret and hidden glade dancing lights are ablaze and a harp sings out.
And at ease, in flowery bower, with elves attendant and a Queen enthralled lies Petty. Huge head and arms still in place.
But see, into this ring of light comes two elven warriors who stop in amazement at the hideous sight.

Tinuviel glanced up as the shadow of Ringdrotten, her Captain of the Elvish Guard, and his second, Rhaddy, loomed over her the mass of tree branches above framing their heads.
He and Rhaddy were soaking wet head to foot and water dripped from them.
Ringdrotten's face was curled in disgust and he drew his sword at sight of Petty flailing amid the flowers.

“Whoa! Huad there,” Petty said anxiously and waved several tentacles at them to ward them off.

“Stay your hand!” Tinuviel commanded.

“But..” Ringdrotten began.

“Aye, haud yirsel there big man,” Petty added and tried to position the Queen between himself and the guards, without much success as she kept trying to wrap her arms around him.

“What is this, beast?” Ringdrotten demanded, still not sheathing his sword but instead using it to point at Petty in disbelief and revulsion.

“He is my love!” Tinuviel declared joyously and grabbed Petty by his huge head and kissed his bloated  brow.

“Get aff!” Petty squealed from within.

“Is he not magnificient in his beauty,voice and bouquet?”

Ringdrotten stared in horrified wonder at this sight of his Queen wrapped in several arms and kissing the glistening green dome of Petty's shiny head. He did not even attempt to answer her question but burst out in protest instead, “But my Queen!”

Tinuviel turned a disapproving nose towards him and wrinkled it, “Where have you been anyway Ringdrotten? Why were you not here when Beren came to me?” she demanded.

Ringdrotten sighed and sheathed his sword and produced a small round white ball in one hand from a pouch at his side, “You sent us into the lake my Lady,” he reminded her, “with instruction not to return until we had found your lucky ball. It has taken us all day and half the night to accomplish. But the deed is done, and here I now respectfully present it to you,” he knelt dripping before her bower and held the ball out to her as if it were a sacred object.

Tinuviel smiled and reached up from her scented bed and plucked the ball from Ringdrotten's outstretched hand, “And since my return, I have had time to think,” she said sweetly, “and a ball that ends up at the bottom of a lake off an easy par three is perhaps not so lucky after all,” she threw the ball casually away over her shoulder and into the trees, “Besides, I have something more than golf to sate my appetites, see what luck has brought to me; beauty and sweetness, and love!”

She caressed Petty again who was willing to put up with a lot on the promise of buckie and so did not protest, besides he figured all that stood between him and the end of this guards sword was this crazy elf.

Ringdrotten gritted his teeth, “Then what duty would you have me perform now?” he asked between them.

Tinuviel waved her hand at Petty, “You will provide my love with his hearts desire.”

“Aboot bloody time too!” Petty cried and again struggled to sit up, “Right you, aye you,” Petty said pointing several limbs at Ringdrotten when Ringdrotten failed to respond,  “the wan whose ring is rotten, git oer here.”

Ringdrotten bit at his tongue and moved closer to the creature, which as well as a foul appearance had a foul stench too up close, like something fermenting.

“Right,” the abomination said, “git us buckie, barrels, an barrels o buckie, honestly yi cannae git enough, aw yi can carry, an aw he cun carry an aw,” he said indicating Rhaddy, “yise goat that?”

Ringdrotten looked to his Queen but her face was dreamy and distant, there was no help there.

“Just buckie? Nothing else?” Ringrotten asked the apparition.

“Is that a trick question?” Petty replied suspiciously.

“I had heard,” Ringdrotten replied, “that mortal things could not live on alcohol alone.”

“Try puttin' bread in it,” Petty replied sagely as the Queen planted kisses all over his forehead,” noo git yir arse in gear an git a shift oan.”

Ringdrotten and Raddy turned to leave,“Oh, and git us a pack o' nuts tae,” Petty called after them struggling back up out of the Queens grasp.

Ringdrotten turned to Raddy as they left the glade and said, “I think we have nuts enough this night don't you? Did you mark our Queen?” he asked Rhaddy.

“Hard not to,” Rhaddy responded, “I haven't seen anyone that deluded since last time I heard Peter Jackson talk of retaining the spirit of the books. What is that creature? How could she be in love with it? And it smells,” he wrinkled his nose, which being an elf was cute but not a patch on the Queen's, “like a badly maintained brewery built over a sewerage works,” he finished disdainfully.

“I don't know what it is or where it has come from,” Ringdrotten said grimly, looking back, “but I will send it back.”

The Queens bower was partly hidden by trees now but Ringdrotten saw several limbs flailing in the air and heard a cry of  “Lay aff! Yi'll git none till I huv aw ma buckie lassie,” then seemingly as an afterthought the voice added, “an yi'll be damned lucky to git oanything efterwards either oance huv hud a few.”

Ringdrotten shook his head in angry disgust, “I suspect the hand of Beren in this,” he concluded angrily, “we shall see what is to be done before this night is through.”

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 am

I can't wait to see how this pays off. Laughing Thanks for continuing this, Petty! {{{And for not waiting months in between updates. Embarassed }}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Im looking forward to this carrying on also !!

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:53 pm

I can't wait to see how this pays off- Eldo

Im curious myself!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm

omg. ringo makes his appearance.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Yup- took a while to get to him and Rhaddy and but they finally got their debut!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Beren's getting backhanded! Then maybe put on a tee and whacked at until he apologizes!

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm

I will bear that in mind Tin when I get to the resolution! Very Happy 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 am

I mislike all this anti-male sentiment of late.... Suspect 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Finally catching up on this! Loving it! cheers cheers cheers 

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks Amarie- more on the way very soon.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I've been reading this while having breakfast the last few days, and I'm enjoying it too Smile Loved how "adminy" the Eldo character was (only read the first three parts yet) Laughing

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Its in his blood. Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 pm

#borntorule
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Very Happy

A Midsummer Nights Dream (in Forumshire) - Page 12 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next