LITTLE FORUMSHIRE in FULL COLOUR (Unwanted visitors risk interference!)

+19
Ally
David H
the truth
Norc
halfwise
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Mrs Figg
RA
CC12 35
Amarië
Pettytyrant101
Wisey Banks
odo banks
Anne
Biffo Banks
Mirabella
Orwell
Eldorion
The Archet Bugle
23 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

LITTLE FORUMSHIRE in FULL COLOUR (Unwanted visitors risk interference!) - Page 13 Empty Re: LITTLE FORUMSHIRE in FULL COLOUR (Unwanted visitors risk interference!)

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:00 am

willy- waggling should not be attemped by the amateur or unsupervised. And nook-nook should never be attempted without the proper equipment and a miners light.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

LITTLE FORUMSHIRE in FULL COLOUR (Unwanted visitors risk interference!) - Page 13 Empty Re: LITTLE FORUMSHIRE in FULL COLOUR (Unwanted visitors risk interference!)

Post by Orwell Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Poncho, of course, was from the Northern Hebridean Icecoasts, Petty - his language is quite different to your modern Scotshobbit.

I'll try to explain by giving examples. For instance, you yourself might say: "Wood ye nock the noodle nooky-nook upza nelly?"

Where Poncho's McTyrant clan would have expressed it something like, "Fook za noodle wiggle-waggle upyee arso me nookzy nelly nubkin, hmmm?"

Almost a different language, but the nooky would be the same. study

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

2spooky !

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm

So Orwell do I need a miners helmet or not? scratch

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

FIVE

"Willy-waggling should not be attemped by the amateur or unsupervised," Prince Odo was saying as the coach bumped along on a rough section of the Greenway (around two pm). "And nook-nook should never be attempted without the proper equipment and a miners light."

"Willy-waggling?"

"Oh you know - playing Quidditch with an all-girls team. I don't approve of it actually."

"Oogle doogle me hearty?"

"Just so."

They had a good laugh over that.

"Though your Hebridean Icecoasters type does get a bit carried away with it - and miner's lights? I'd call that cheating, don't you think?"

"Nooky za tin booket noodle woodle!"

They had another good laugh.

"Droll, Poncho," Prince Odo spluttered wiping tears from his eyes. "Very droll! Next thing you'll be saying is, "Ook za bootum squiggle wiggle."

Ponch was taking a sip from his buckie flask just then and, not surprisinly I think you'll agree, he splurted buckie all over the place. I don't think we can blame him, do you? It was pretty funny.

Once they had composed themselves, Prince Odo said, "Isn't that Midland Junction up ahead?"

"Ock za nelly nubble bubble, pootzy wootzy me darlin'."

"Fotheringham, you say? Oh yes, my mistake..."

to be continued...

The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle
Forumshire's Most Respectable Journal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Very Happy Miners hat it is then. {{{Hebridean icecoasting rules! I should have guessed. Bloody islanders. Mad }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 am

Just so. Nod

{{{Note to self: I wonder if Petty is annoyed by those references to the Hebridean Icecoasters yet... I do hope so. Hee hee hee...}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

jokes like cages in an abandoned zoo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

SIX

"Ooogle za dangly bits?"

"Well, it is all the rage, young Poncho. Yes, it's all the rage," Prince Odo answered, almost dreamily. "And for once I concur with the Forumshiran common-ruck. It's one of those old fashioned tales, methinks. Beautiful heroine, you know, but in that sweet girl-next-door way, sweet but not necessarily naive. Naive, no, not all, but still all class. Dressing appropriately, I mean - and is she or isn't she aware of her potent sensulaity? Excellent writing..."

"Barradocky?"

"No. I said 'sensuality, not 'sexuality'. There really is quite a difference."

"Woggly underza awning. Preppy the proppy barnback!"

"Really, you must lift your mind above your sporran, Poncho. This kind of heroine would never be found behind the barn."

"Ooobie joobies, Prince Odo. Ock! 'Dooktor! Dooktor! Wiggle me wobblies! Stethoscope ma kneedlies!'"

"You can be quite revolting when you want to be, you know. Really! I mean, really! Anyhow, when we get to Gondor I'm going straight to the newsagent and get a copy of the latest Forumshire Science Review to see if the next chapter has been published. I'm quite smitten with that Miss Figgy. Sweet and delicate and not at all a floozy. Just the kind of young lass a respectable Prince would fall in love with. She's a traditional heroine. I hope that idea has got through to your pea brain."

"Woggle boggle ock the nelly?"

"Very funny, Poncho. I really don't know why I even bother talking to you sometimes. No class! None!"

to be continued...

The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm

so both still in school

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Ooobie joobies, Prince Odo. Ock! 'Dooktor! Dooktor! Wiggle me wobblies! Stethoscope ma kneedlies!'

Shocked scratch study cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 am

of course

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

gentile da foligno was a lover of mine...on the steps of genoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Shocked oh sorry ,misread gentile as genital!! Embarassed

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Hmm...? This is Little Forumshire... not that other place... Rolling Eyes

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 am

Sorry Odo, must have been the buckie talking, again.

I apologise, and I promise not to mention balls of any sort again, especially never dangly ones, or great big hairy ones, or ones that look like what happens when a walnut mates with a coconut, I promise. drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Basketball
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 am

Ahh! There's no place like home. Especially when the riffraff are no longer here. cheers

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Orwell wrote:'Does your mum drive you to your dance class?' Is apparently the new best insult?

Uh huh

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 am

Come if you must, Ally, but remember, this is Little Forumshire. I stand alone in my powers here! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

thanks for makine me a citizen preisedient owell

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Sun May 19, 2013 1:30 am

SCANDALOUS MODERATION

News has just come in that a certain unknown Moderator has altered another Moderators Post. Police suspect it was a close associate of CC12 35 (known as Kooky Carly!)

Orwell: "An utter disgrace! And worse because I missed it completely! I'm hurt and outraged. I guess it's only fortunate I'm not the vengeful type.... Anyhow, I'm off. Ol' Anon is about to publish a diary he found on the train to Cardiff and he wants me to edit out the more salacious parts.... I may have to publish under my own name - as said Evil Moderator won't be able to interfere with my posts if I do that... Nod "

Lesbo Proudfoot
Editor in Chief
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 am

Odo: Now I've called you all here for a Most Secret Council for two reasons. One being, I haven't had one for ages, and the other being: Orwell asked me to.

Orwell [emotionally]: That's true.

Porgy: Oh you do seem very emotional, Orwell, that's not like you.

Orwell: No, it's not, Podgy.

Porgy: It's Porgy, actually.

Orwell: What?

Porgy: It's Porgy, not Podgy.

Orwell [under breath]: Fookin' Scotshobbit! Can't even get your name right... and that's just part of the problem...

Odo: What are you gabbling on about?

Orwell [with a manly pout]: Nothing.

Odo: Anyway, much as we citizens of Little Forumshire don't talk much about the other place, Orwell still has some Official Role over there and apparently that includes sitting on some mysterious artefact... what was it, oh yes, The Horn of Dilemma... sounds positively vulgar if you ask me...

Orwell: It's a perplexing problem, not an artefact.

Odo: So you say. Well why you have to sit on it is still a mystery, to me at least. Anyway, spell it out... I do have a batch of jelly brewing, you know, which frankly needs attending to...

Orwell: Well, it's Mrs Figg and Petty...

Odo: Oh sweet Eru eat my cumberbund! They're not at it again are they?

Jane: Oh Odo, must you mention such things in polite company.

Anne: He doesn't mean 'at it'- perish the thought - he means 'at it.'

Jane: Oh, I see. You mean their other favorite pastime, don't you!  

Orwell: I'm not sure you'd call it a 'favorite' pastime... unless you think metaphorically disembowelling each other is something they like doing.

Odo: Why would you do it otherwise? I mean, back when I was a young hobbit...

Anne: Oh cousin, please let Orwell get on with it. I do have my Green Revolution Class to get to.

Porgy: And Biffo and I have something or other that needs urgent doing.

Biffo: Wot?

Porgy: You know... something or other...

Jane: What a lot of 'others' we're having today.

Sir Rupert Dashing: Aye.

Anne: I thought you were dead, Uncle?

Sir Rupert Dashing: Nay, lass - least, I can't remember due to my greying hair, and all.

Orwell: I wish you'd lot concentrate.

Anne: Good luck with that.

Odo: The trouble as I see it...

Orwell [loking up hopeflly]: Yes?

Odo: ... is that we haven't had a Council for so long we've forgotten how to have a proper one.

Orwell: Pardon?

Jane: No, I agree, Odo - shut up a moment Orwell if you don't mind. Perhaps, Odo should bring his jelly tub in here, instead of leaving it in Boobialla's bed chamber. This dining hall seems incomplete without it somehow.

Mirabella: I thought it caused too many... problems... I seem to remember.

Odo: I know it was never suitable for eating after the other other councils we had... nonetheless, I see your point.

Odo sent his new Urak Hai butler to get his new batch of Raspberry Jelly from Boobialla's room.

After that, they sorted out all of Orwell's concerns (whatever they were) and they all lived happily ever after, which was a nice change, don't you think? Mind you, this was Little Forumshire where everyone respected each other (apparently) and never misunderstood each other (apparently), or so it's said.

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 pm

The mor Morsi we come across the mor Morsi we The mor Morsi we come across the mor Morsi we The mor Morsi we come across the mor Morsi we The mor Morsi we come across the mor Morsi we the mor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:37 pm

It's reassuring to see that the Bankses haven't entirely shut themselves away in Little Forumshire. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next