Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
odo banks
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Visitors from Bree-land Empty Visitors from Bree-land

Post by odo banks Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Although I refuse to come to Forumshire anymore, that doesn't mean I no longer wish to help out. So I've made this Special Thread for Bree-landers to Visit on. Here to help!

{{{To all Genuine Forumshirans: Hopefully if we can corral these Queer Folk into this Thread, we can keep a proper eye on them. Queer folks, these Bree-landers. Not to be trusted, if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do! Mad }}}

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Bree-land Empty Re: Visitors from Bree-land

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:53 pm

{{{{For once Odo I like your thinking Twisted Evil }}}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 pm

But weren't we all originally visitors/refugees from Bree? Shrugging
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:10 am

Moon here's my Breeland Botty
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 am

If I know my History (and I do!) I seem to recall that Once Upon a Time there was this place called 'Hobbit Movie Forum" (or 'Forumshire', as Odo oft called it, if anyone remembers it - bet they don't!) which was sold to Amarie and her Dark Lord boyfriend (or so the story goes) and it came to pass that Odo Banks (he tells me) lead His People out into the Wilderness as 'Hobbit Movie Refugees' (his term) and was instrumental in setting up this New Place (later voted in as "Forumshire")(the 'instrumental' bit might be a slight exaggeration, mind). So there may be another Hobbit Movie Forum (or Bree) but it's not the one we true Forumshirans were Citizens of. Now, this is not to say the likes of Mrs Figg and Dave (and other Queer Folks like them) can't have taken up Citizenship here - nor any problem of us being visitors to Bree. Anyway, the idea of us true Forumshirans being Bree-landers is ridiculous! Mad{{{Mmmm...  scratch .... I think... scratch}}}

{{{Actually, Odo was the first to call the new Hobbit Movie Forum 'Bree.' Though, of course, he got Eldo to do thr menial tasks - the actual work of making this Forum. Nonetheless, Odo is clearly Forumshire's Spiritual Father, Bless Eru. Very Happy Not that he's the type to promote his respectable influence here, him being such a humble chap. Shrugging}}}

Last edited by Orwell on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 am

{{{Actually, that's pretty much how I remember it, but some people have started referring to the old forum as "Bree" too so I'm just going with the flow. 🤷I will acknowledge that Odo invented the name Forumshire (edit: and probably Bree too), though his other "contributions" are suspect. Mad}}}

{{I just claimed that for him while you were posting, Eldo. Very Happy And seeing I'm such a nice guy, I'll accept people calling the Old Forum 'Bree'. Just don't ever call me a Bree-lander!!! Mad  --- not that there's anything wrong with that! Shocked  }}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:26 am

And you left out your own dubious creation from the rectum of Odo at the hands of the Dark Planet {{{at least as Odo always says in private you are the crappier parts of him I assume you were extracted via the rectum Twisted Evil }}}}}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am

That was your invention, Petty - which flies in the face of all Banksian Truth!  Banghead

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 am

Nonsense, I remember it distinctly because I was very drunk at the time. Nod drunken 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 am

On my honour as head of the respectable Banks Clan, I solemnly aver, that I can say in all Banksian Truthfulness, that I remember my role as being, in some ways, rather remarkable. And don't you forget it, Eldo! Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Nonsense, I remember it distinctly because I was very drunk at the time. Nod drunken 
Yes, and that girl I saw you with last night - the one with two heads, disfiguring alcoholism, advanced syphilus, three glass eyes, smelling of rotten fish and elderberies - was a 'dem fine woman and a plum looker' --- though, I concede, one of her eyes worked. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 am

Orwell wrote:If I know my History (and I do!) I seem to recall that Once Upon a Time there was this place called 'Hobbit Movie Forum" (or 'Forumshire', as Odo oft called it, if anyone remembers it - bet they don't!) which was sold to Amarie and her Dark Lord boyfriend (or so the story goes) and it came to pass that Odo Banks (he tells me) lead His People out into the Wilderness as 'Hobbit Movie Refugees' (his term) and was instrumental in setting up this New Place
Wait...Finrod is Taz?? Shocked Or do I have things totally confused?

I was out on a bender when the whole thing happened, and found my way back here via Bree. So I'll never get this all sorted out it seems. I just remember Orwell welcoming me back as the long lost Halfwise, which sent me into about a week's state of perplexment as Orwell didn't exist on the old Forum, and I was actually in search of Odo at the time in order to satisfy myself I had indeed washed ashore on the right island.

And then Norc showed up and turned into a girl, and Eldo turned into a boy, and I just cast aside all hope of reason and stability.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:35 am

Yes, Odo was the Chief Citizen (he tells me) of what might, I guess, be called "Old Bree" (to save confusion).

Then it seems you became a citizen of "New Bree" (so to speak), Halfy, even though you were still a citizen of "Old Bree.",

Amarie and Taz had bought and sold it into slavery (on a whim, I've heard, after a notorious dirty weekend with Amarie while her husband was on a camping trip with the kids - though I'm chary of spreading - or making up - dark rumours).

I heard a rumour from a man, who had a dog belonging to a lady who had heard something about it, that there was a new Forum needing a wise and steady hand to help it prosper, and being a generous hearted fellow, not at all pompous and egotistical, I joined up - as fighting Dark Planet type places - un-Democratic places - is what I'm about, you see.

I met Odo when I got here and found him a straight and honest and respectable chap, and I was quickly accepted - after a fashion - into the Banks Clan because, as Odo told me, I had 'just about the right qualities for membership'. (Frankly, seeing Mirabella, I jumped at the chance to be accepted. Oooweee!)(Petty's oulandish tales about Odo and me are just that - outlandish, btw!)

But you probably know all about that  by now, Halfy.

As to when Norc had her sex change, I can't place that exactly in time. Though I always knew Eldo was a lad. (I've heard he's quite the ladies man, though. Probably due to my Mentoring, methinks. Very Happy )

(Azriel had a sex change after getting here too. Forumshire does help set people free - that's what's good about it).        

Anyway, I hope you visiting (New) Bree-landers have a better understanding now. And guys, feel free to come here all you like - to this Thread, I mean. The rest of Forumshire may be a bit ... err..  a bit ... um... up-market for you.. err... intellectual... err... um... well, not your kind of place... but welcome! Welcome, I say! cheers

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:11 am

Weren't you involved in that attempted coup against me, too? Quite democratic of you... Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:12 am

And the saying is 'queer as news from Bree' isn't it? It's just, after reading that Orwell....

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 am

Eldorion wrote:Weren't you involved in that attempted coup against me, too?  Quite democratic of you... Suspect
Orwell is off doing something important -- Democratic stuff... something about buying the right equipment to deal with a very recent problem of Odo's... or something... So I'll have to be his spokeswomanhobbit, Eldo.

Orwell has always told me he would never 'impose' Democracy on anyone, but he is happy to 'facilitate' it - with a gun if need be. That sounds reasonable enough to me. Mind you, I'm just a beautiful young woman and I wouldn't know about the highbrow things you boys natter on about. Very Happy

Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:27 am

If I wasn't such a mature and progressive New Man there are a few things I could say in response to that but, well, you know... cyclops
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:And the saying is 'queer as news from Bree' isn't it? It's just, after reading that Orwell....
Oh there's nothing queer about Orwell. Now that Mrs Figg has dropped him for a certain rascally Scotshobbit, he has begun to court me again. He tells me I'm a real woman, much more a real woman than Julia could ever be; and I am, of course. Oh isn't he just a doll! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:31 am

Eldorion wrote:If I wasn't such a mature and progressive New Man there are a few things I could say in response to that but, well, you know... cyclops
So long as you stay the sweet Gentlehobbit you've always been, Eldo darling, I'm sure nothing whatsoever can go wrong. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Hum... Well, just to make two things clear. Finrod is not Taz and I am not married. There. Now nobody is confused. Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 pm

she drives me crazy Like no one else she drives me crazzzzzy #amarieco #theface

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Visitors from Bree-land Dan_zpsd1702f9b

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Amarië wrote:Hum... Well, just to make two things clear. Finrod is not Taz and I am not married. There. Now nobody is confused. Nod
Finrod is not Taz? But is that a denial of other facts? Suspect 

And not married - but with children! Shocked  I, am of course, an old fashioned lass. Orwell likes that about me. Dutiful, proper, steady, patient in the face of Eru. Eru doesn't like pre-marital you-know-what. But don't think Orwell's not all brawny hobbit. It's just he can wait for the right hobbitess. You see, he respects me as a woman - it's nothing to do with his migraines, like some people think (he says)... He's not like your Finrods and your Taz's. He's dreamy... I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 am

Mirabella wrote:
Amarië wrote:Hum... Well, just to make two things clear. Finrod is not Taz and I am not married. There. Now nobody is confused. Nod
My history teacher is so dreamy... I love you *odoh in club* look at that hoty *its jesus christ lol* hes dreamy *parts dancefloor like red sea* ladies, twerk urselfs into eternal paradice What a Face
LMFAO HELLLL NO. HES A SUB FOR MCCABE

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Mirabella wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:And the saying is 'queer as news from Bree' isn't it? It's just, after reading that Orwell....
Oh there's nothing queer about Orwell. Now that Mrs Figg has dropped him for a certain rascally Scotshobbit, he has begun to court me again. He tells me I'm a real woman, much more a real woman than Julia could ever be; and I am, of course. Oh isn't he just a doll! I love you 
Suspect wot
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next