azriel
CC12 35
Pettytyrant101
Norc
Eldorion
26 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2]

Post by chris63 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Df97afca0859808cf53b6a1a5311d325

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2]

Post by azriel Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 am

YOU find the candles for Gandulfs cake, I aint ! imagine blowing them out ? be a fog around for ages !

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 am

Arwen was only 2777?

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 am

Razz  looks good for her age !

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Indeed Laughing

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:43 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Flycat_zps7c3fa70e

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 am

Razz Razz Razz 

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 7dd3dd5f3af5fd3f849d6a781c44c0be

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 am

Really ?! Shocked  Wonder if there's other pics of the guys that were dressed up but "unknown" so to speak ? Must have a snoop !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 am

I no Andy Serkis did the voices for some of the orcs.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:08 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Tumblr_mq9dw8UBCm1qgajr6o1_r4_400Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Tumblr_mq9dw8UBCm1qgajr6o2_r1_400

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:10 am

I just found this little snippet.
"We mentioned earlier about Aragorn’s son in real life, Henry, getting his dad to accept the role, but did you also know that Henry himself appears in the movie? The first orc that Aragorn kills at the Battle of the Pelennor Fields in ‘The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King’ was played by Mortensen Jr., who (as a side note) was also tasked with researching when Thorin’s map appears in ‘The Hobbit’ so as to find a plausible way to have it appear in ‘LOTR’). Then there’s that cloaked ringwraith who demands to know where “Shire… Baggins” is in the first film. We’ll give you a hint -– the same guy who voiced that line had another major, not-so-“precious”-looking part. Yup, Gollum (aka Andy Serkis) lent his voice for that five-second-ish moment."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 am

This made me smile !
"The scream of the Ringwraiths is actually Frances Walsh, the co-writer and co-producer of the film."
Now, I wonder why ??

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:31 am

chris63 wrote:Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Tumblr_mq9dw8UBCm1qgajr6o1_r4_400Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Tumblr_mq9dw8UBCm1qgajr6o2_r1_400

those guys were a 1000 times more scary than Azog.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

I agree Figgy ! I still say Azog looks like hes been made from childs Playdoh. He looks to rubbery. Ive been to Halloween parties that had people dressed up scarier than him ! In fact, me looking in a mirror is scarier than him !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:30 pm

I dont approve of mirrors. Mad 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Right on Petty, they are to bloody honest ! Embarassed 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 pm

azriel wrote:Really ?! Shocked  Wonder if there's other pics of the guys that were dressed up but "unknown" so to speak ? Must have a snoop !

Like Chris said, Andy Serkis did a ton of voices for CGI characters (mostly villains), including the Witch-king.  Craig Parker (Haldir) also did a lot of CGI voices, including Gothmog the deformed Orc from ROTK.  Interesting, both the Witch-king (in ROTK) and Gothmog were physically portrayed by Lawrence Makoare, who was also the man in the Lurtz costume in Fellowship. Smile

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 VYzaYBhl

(Mash-up photo from Funny Junk via Google Images.)
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 pm

I got an icky feeling this has already been posted ?? But, its funny & true so.............

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah it has been put up before- but its so right about PJs take on things. Nod 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Im so sorry guys !! I cant get enough of these parodies !! Ive been watching all the other film send ups that have been done like..Les Miserable, Jurassic park etc,

theres one line in this that cracked me up...."Broke back mount Doom" Very Happy 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Argonath_Diorama_Complete+%281%29

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:25 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [2] - Page 30 Tumblr_mqsccqhVpj1qa21h0o1_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 am

Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 am

Love the Argonath pic ! wouldnt mind owning THAT ornament Nod
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next