Eldorion
Norc
Kafria
Pretty Tyrant
Pettytyrant101
21 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Empty Re: The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 pm

No big surprise there, Petty Laughing You better hold on to it tight and shout some more in 2013, however, or Azriel will take it from you next year!

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Empty Re: The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Congrats to a not very suprisingly crabbit winner Petty! cheers

and fuck encryption brackets.. Mad still can't figure out how to make em... argh! NORCING ALL THE WAY!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Congratulations Norc ! your doing well ! Very Happy

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Do Norwegian keyboards not have the [/{ and ]/} keys? Question
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Congratulations Norc ! your doing well ! Very Happy -- Azriel

oh, thank you ^^

Last edited by Norc on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Theres more to a pretty face in Forumshire than meets the eye, or the avatar.
So whose pic lights up your day when you pop by?
Whose got the looks in Forumshire, its Best Avatar.

And the winner is......Petty Tyrant

Embarassed Well Ive always said a kilts a winner everytime, and when you accessoriies with buckie I guess its irrestistable.

*the committee would like to point out this was one of the closest categories of the night with an even spread of votes.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

[/{ I believe they do Nod }/]

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 pm

There are a lot of fine avatars and their quality is increasing (especially when everyone is dressed up, I might add) so I'm not surprised it was close.

Congratulations to Petty, though! Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 pm

congrats everyone

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Tumblr_m8uhhfUJOm1rub7ic
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Laughing

Great GIF.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Well done Petty! (do you starch that thing stiff?)....(kilt,I mean!)

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm here! I'm Here!!!!! Beren had the map turned upside down and he INSISTED on driving our Eagle lead sleigh (way faster than any damn bunnysled!)

This is my dress, but Beren cut my head out of the picture Evil or Very Mad
The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 S_e20206a

Anyway, Congrats to all the winners (including myself Cool ) and there will be an after party in Valinor with what ever Buckie Petty hasn't drank in the process of making this awards show!!!

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Eldorion wrote:Do Norwegian keyboards not have the [/{ and ]/} keys? Question

{{{it has them, but I can't find them.. shh...}}}
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

beautiful dress Tin ! love the colour.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Your exceptionally beautiful nose is still showing, though, your Majesty Wink Welcome! There's still much to come Very Happy

Last edited by Ringdrotten on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Stunning, Your Maj! Glad to see that you made it all in one piece with someone like Beren at the controls. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 pm

congrats petty.. (how could I looose that one,, I Have benedict!?) kilt is always a winner Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Our final category in the Forumshire section of the awards is a new award for this year.
Even though Norcing might not have won in best meme it has undoubtly made its impact as a typical piece of Forumshire frolock, its Best Norcer.

And the person most likely to ruin your thread, send it carrering down the wrong trouser leg of time and straight over a cliff of nonsense is.....well, it had to be really, its NORC!

There will now be a short break in which I will decide, due to tonghts later than planned start which was definetly, and especially legally, not my fault, whether or not to break the awards over two nights and hold the Creative Corner- or at least the Film Awards tomorrow night. Thoughts on this?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm

hello Tin ^^ queen
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Well duh. Razz Congrats, Norc!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Norc wrote:
{{{it has them, but I can't find them.. shh...}}}

{{{{ hold inn "alt gr"-tasten samtidig som du trykker 7, 8, 9 eller 0 Wink }}}}

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm

A hat trick for Norc ! Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:There will now be a short break in which I will decide, due to tonghts later than planned start which was definetly, and especially legally, not my fault, whether or not to break the awards over two nights and hold the Creative Corner- or at least the Film Awards tomorrow night. Thoughts on this?

I had wanted to stay for the CC Awards but I can't put off dinner any longer. I'm out and won't be back for an hour or so, probably. You guys carry on if you want to. I wouldn't mind having the Film Awards tomorrow but I probably won't be here for them since I have plans.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Eldorion wrote:Stunning, Your Maj! Glad to see that you made it all in one piece with someone like Beren at the controls. Razz

Shocked Don't let Beren catch you saying that!

And I say continue on, at least with the Creative Corner bit. That's still techincally forum related! study

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
And the person most likely to ruin your thread, send it carrering down the wrong trouser leg of time and straight over a cliff of nonsense is.....well, it had to be really, its NORC!

The 2012 Forumshire Awards sponsored by NotP and Buckie - Page 6 Tumblr_m8s3gkdMXM1r4qo34

YEY!! I WON THIS ONE!! I WOULD DIG A HOLE IN THE GROUND IF I HAD LOST THIS ONE!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next