Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
Ally
Old Forum
30 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Eldorion

I suppose it's possible. It makes me wonder if Isildur ever discovered that the Witch-king was moonlighting as Tom Bombadil. Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Gandalf's Beard

Holy Cow Surprised !!!!! It all fits! A mystery solved

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Gandalf's Beard

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Tumblr_kzessspiik1qzskfko1_500

You Shall Not Pass

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Tinuviel

Sry, I didn't really know where to post this, so I'm just going to post this here (along with something relevant) do you think Jackson had Aragorn stabbing that troll in the foot (which was originally Sauron) to pay homage to Fingolfin???

And this little miniseries is stupid, but I find some of it funny Very Happy enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildBlocks

Watch whatever you want!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Pettytyrant101

Sadly Tin I don't think it was as deliberate as a homage. I think they just made such a pigs ear of the scripting that they actually managed to shoot a script they then had to dump and somehow make use of all the footage they had already shot for a scene that no longer existed. So we got a poorly cobbled together troll fight.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Gandalf's Beard

I wouldn't be surprised if you liked the chilblock version Tinuviel posted better than Jackson's Petty. Laughing

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Chris63

lord of the rings at the world cup.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 am

Durin

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Gandalf-sign

What GB said reminded me of this.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:02 am

Tinuviel

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
chris that was hilarious!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 am

Chris63

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 156epoh

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 am

Gandalf's Beard

Nice One. Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 24

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 am

Ringdrotten

Haha Laughing There's quite a lot of these images floating around the web, here's some more:
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Saruman-rocks

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Saruman-BigMac

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Gandalf-demotivational-poster-1208697168

And of course, the invincible..
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Bear-grylls-walks-into-mordor

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 am

Eldorion

Laughing Those are great, Ringdrotten! The last one reminded me of this next picture. For those who don't know, it's a reference to the Russian reversal.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 SovietMordor

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 am

Chris63

Keep them coming, very funny Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 am

Ringdrotten

Soviet Mordor Laughing Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:08 am

Tinuviel

A friend send me a link to this in an email. It's pretty immature, but it gave me a few laughs!

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Councilofelrond0sj

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Catapult1id

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 Boromirwins6xp

Ringdrotten is right, there is loads of these floating around on the net, and the In Soviet Russia joke is very funny! Great find Eldorion!

Last edited by Old Forum on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 am

Gandalf's Beard

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 24 Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 24 Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 24

Those are Frakkin' HILARIOUS!

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 am

Eldorion

I saw some of those animated Council of Elrond ones before but not all of them. They're great! Laughing Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am

Chris63

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 2d18uj6

good shot Legolas.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am

Mirabella Banks

Oh I hope they didn't hit anything vital!? Surprised

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 am

Gandalf's Beard

Never fear Mirabella! There wasn't anything in there to hit. Wink

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 am

Odo Banks

Isn't that where humans have their brains though? :? I mean, the same place as hobbits do? I think Mirabella has every reason to be concerned. He does seem such a friendly human.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 am

Eldorion

I wouldn't want to be the optometrist behind this:

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 4 SauronsMonocle

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

Gandalf's Beard

Odo Banks wrote:Isn't that where humans have their brains though? :? I mean, the same place as hobbits do? I think Mirabella has every reason to be concerned. He does seem such a friendly human.

Oh yes. Yes most humans do indeed carry their brains in their skulls, and most brains fill up the skull cavity. But you can assure Mirabella that this particular human has a LOT of Empty Space available in his skull cavity.

And he does seem a friendly sort, the sort one might have a beer or a thousand with. Shame that his Nanny, Darth Vader, was such a warmongering sort.

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 am

Tinuviel

Indeed GB, if only he stuck to baseball, imagine how life would be....

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next