Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
Ally
Old Forum
30 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Great stuff Laughing Very Happy

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Eldorion Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:10 am

Another one like the Gollum image mash-up (not made by me):

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 D79IC
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 am

Hobbit better then The Dark Knight Rises

http://www.flickfilosopher.com/blog/2012/01/the_hobbit_is_officially_more.html
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 am

lol!

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Great one Eldorion! soo mee!! xD Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Stupid10
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 am

lol! That's a great idea for a video! The original Evolution of Dance is awesome and they actually managed to pull off the animated dancing bit too.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 pm

chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Who picked his nose

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Mj_nos11

chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

One pumpkin to rule them all.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Pumpki10
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Semiramis Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

OMG Laughing Laughing
Love it!

Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

That is an impressive bit of pumpkin carving and no mistake! Shocked

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Some people have too much time on their hands. Like me, for instance, being on Long Service Leave and all. Though one shouldn't skite about it, should one? ( Very Happy )

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 Onerin10
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Peeder Jigson should definitely write and conduct the music!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

I love Peeder Jigson, have you seen his Mirkwood blog? hes got plastic trees you know.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I love Peeder Jigson, have you seen his Mirkwood blog? hes got plastic trees you know.

Reminds me of something that happened to me when I was an impressionable teenager. My Mum - a Commission area girl thru and thru - burst into my room and yelled in perfect Commission Oztraylian: "Why must you you jig so, son!? Get your hands of your peeder!" (There were no plastic trees - they came later Embarassed ). I've never been the same, actually...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

You are a naughty Ozhobbit, but you are not pompous, its just the blood has gone to your head seeing as you are upside down, and it makes you crabbit and countercrabbit. You probably need a tricorder like in Star Trek so as you can talk to Dark Planeters without putting your feetses in. Us Breelanders are a bit more rustic and any sarkytude just goes over our heads. Its probably cos we are thick but whatyagonnado.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I love Peeder Jigson, have you seen his Mirkwood blog? hes got plastic trees you know.

Real ones? Surprised Haha, I have, I have. He's also pretty sweet on Sorry I've Got No Head; a BBC kids comedy show. Razz

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

That's the actor, not the character btw Wink

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:You are a naughty Ozhobbit, but you are not pompous, its just the blood has gone to your head seeing as you are upside down, and it makes you crabbit and countercrabbit. You probably need a tricorder like in Star Trek so as you can talk to Dark Planeters without putting your feetses in. Us Breelanders are a bit more rustic and any sarkytude just goes over our heads. Its probably cos we are thick but whatyagonnado.

Pompous? Yes, I am. Very Happy

Countercrabbit? Aha! It's like the tale of McYing and McYang. I must look into it! Very Happy But not now --- I'm off to buy a pump for the greywater system... (We under-Greenies have to do our bit to clean up the pollution of you over-Brownies! Rolling Eyes )

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 pm

what the flying monkeys is an under brownie? is it a kind of pixie that works as a butler? scratch
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 am

'tis an evil Brownie from the North (or "Upthere" as we say Downunder). Underbrownies wreck the world for all good Downunderers. Downunderers, btw, are always sweet and nice and thoughtful to the environment - and to angsty young women, too. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 am

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/ttt-subtitles/

A thread on another forum reminded me of this particularly infamous bootleg dubbed edition of The Two Towers that was posted on the web ages ago (as evidenced by the fact that it's hosted through Angelfire Razz). I actually found this through that other forum years ago but they have family-friendly rules so I'm not sure if I should draw attention to what has always been my favorite screenshot. That would be Gimli's trash-talking of a warg which is somehow even worse than PJ's original dialogue. Laughing

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 12 MDTvz

There's more at the link, but this one always reduces me to giggles. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next