Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
Ally
Old Forum
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Star Wars related, so doesn't really fit the topic, but it gave me a laugh so I'm posting anyway Smile

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Koma-comic-strip-dont-remind-him

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Laughing

Another nice parody based on the same scene: Very Happy

Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:28 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm

not a parody, but me fav fan trailer so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9H1WjUORE

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 pm

I think I'd rather see a full lego film of TH by this person than Pj's- at least it seems close to the book!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 am

That was awesome! Very Happy The music, the stop-motion, the facial expressions, the invisibility effects! Genius. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Maybe I'm just being childish/immature, but I thought this was hilarious Laughing (for those not familiar with Harry Potter, the ugly guy is about to kill the bearded guy in the first panel)

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Koma-comic-strip-aww-they-got-lunch-together

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 am

So how does Sauron get from Mirkwood to Mordor in the film-verse if he's just a floating eyeball?

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Movingeye

(Self-made, though based on memories of a picture I think I once saw but can't find anymore.)
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon May 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Laughing Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 am

lol!
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Koma-comic-strip-well-i-guess-i-shall

lol! lol!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue May 31, 2011 7:23 pm

That's great! lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm

lol! lol! Brilliant!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Not LotR related, but made me laugh Laughing

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Koma-comic-strip-liberal-horndogs

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Perfect! lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:42 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 am

Too small for those hypocrites, perhaps?

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:07 am

Treebeard on a bike

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More - Page 6 Treebe10
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 am

lol! Genius!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 am

Now, if that was in The Hobbit... even T could love that idea. Laughing

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

Still trying to find those Entwives Smile
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 am

lol!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 am

This could well have already been posted, either here, or over at the youtube thread, or at least, a different video from these guys! They've got loads of these, mostly Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. They have some good stuff for sure.

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

lol! lol!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next