Orwell
David H
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
Ally
25 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [2]

Post by Norc Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

like in fucking schoool.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Say it like you mean it Norc! Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Norc wrote:having to make an eight page detailed plan for workouts at school makes norc very crabbit Evil or Very Mad

I was not a fan of that either. Evil or Very Mad

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Do they really make you write a detailed plan for gym class?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm

It's part of curriculum. Learning to make a work out schedule for yourself, like jogging monday, strength training wednesday bla bla, with how many repeats and distance and intensity...

And you have to DO it as well, not just write it down. Wink

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Ew. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Exactly! Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Amarië wrote:It's part of curriculum. Learning to make a work out schedule for yourself, like jogging monday, strength training wednesday bla bla, with how many repeats and distance and intensity...

Jeez, here I was thinking you nordic types looked good because of genes or something. I should have known it came with a price.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:07 pm

remind me never to live in Fffyordlandia, what with the seretonin depletion and the doing gymnastics in the snow blizzards, it would be quite exhausting. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Amarië wrote:It's part of curriculum. Learning to make a work out schedule for yourself, like jogging monday, strength training wednesday bla bla, with how many repeats and distance and intensity...

and why, how, when, why, what it trains, injusries, history and fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! but I am bendy now, bendy like a fucking banana, my ass hurt from the freaking spinning-machine and I swear to god I might never walk properly again.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm

halfwise wrote:

Jeez, here I was thinking you nordic types looked good because of genes or something. I should have known it came with a price.

70% genes, 20% luck and 10% effort.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:remind me never to live in Fffyordlandia, what with the seretonin depletion and the doing gymnastics in the snow blizzards, it would be quite exhausting. No

reminds me. one day in junior high (it myst be that.. eight grade.. Shrugging ) we normally have outdoor gym in the summer, because ... asfalt and sun and warmth (LOL yeah right) but in the winter we sometimes go skiing (tracks literally five minutes away, walking distance) but one day we had outfoor gym, but it was storming and snowing and yeah... we had rugby on the football pitch. Lots of good fresh snow to tumble in so it was okay.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 pm

My brother and I used to play football in our front yard. Sometimes when we had lots of snow we'd play with a giant snowball instead of a normal playing ball. We also added a special rule saying that if you hit someone with a snowball it's the same as tackling them, but you have to stop to pack the snowball first. Nod

We would totally still do this but the yard doesn't seem as big as it did when we were 10-12 years old. Mad
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:42 pm

sounds awesome. did you make like complicated laborynts in the snow and then play cops and robbers but you could only run in the lines? awesome fun, espesially when you fall and ruined and yeah ^^
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 am

BTW, it looks to me like Cumberbums waxes.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:42 am

i don't think he does.. i mean.. he don't have lots of body hair and like.. ginger Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 am

He might daintily curl his toe hair.

And btw, what are you doing awake at this hour anyway? Evil or Very Mad

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 am

This sort of healthly lifestyle malarky is where we Scotshobbits and Fjordians go our seperate ways. We dont approve of such things here- most games dont have enough cig breaks and you always end up spilling your buckie doing sport. Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 am

3 legged race we are 1st armed with straws ! (to dip in the tinies) & the Egg/spoon race became the fag/ashtray race. Later in life, pole vaulting or swinging over a "horse" deffo comes in handy for clearing walls & fences, especially with blue lights behind you ! Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 29 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 pm

halfwise wrote:He might daintily curl his toe hair.

And btw, what are you doing awake at this hour anyway? Evil or Very Mad

late? that's not late... is it ....1.42 in the morning?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm

I didnt get a birthday NotP Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm

well, you kins a have to state your birthday on ur profile Wink or else Petty can't remember Razz

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 pm

affraid
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Yeah, if you have your birthday on your profile the forum lets everyone know in the "birthdays within the next 7 days" feature at the bottom of the main page.

If you don't want to mention your age you can just give the day and month, and then set the year to be anything you want. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm

well I did give my age, 1870, but it refused to let me. nobody over the age of 90 is allowed it appears, which is a bit ageist. Mad It'll be banning bustles next.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next