Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm

I guess I should sleep on it and hope I find the time to see it again and focus on the good bits. Wink
Spoiler:

Last edited by Amarië on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Eldorion Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

It's fine if you didn't like it of course! I tend to like the more straightforward mystery episodes, although I did really like this one, but it's all subjective really. Also, I've been using Moriarty's ringtone for my phone ever since I saw this episode. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Eldorion wrote:(...)Also, I've been using Moriarty's ringtone for my phone ever since I saw this episode. Laughing
Must be nice to call you since you are bound to have a smile on your face when say hello. Nod

Since I am too old to fill the bedroom with posters and such, I'll just hang this on the wall in here instead. Also made this my desktop background. Damn, these boys are good! I love you

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Tumblr_l8338gquwR1qa1ypoo1_500

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Aren't they compeeting for screentime here? I believe they are broadcast at the exact same time.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Wouldn't surprise me. But I have already seen all episodes of Merlin, so there's no contest here. Smile

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm

They also both look spookily alike too, their face shape is exactly the same. its the hammer-head shark thing.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm

That merlin dude could play a younger version of sherlock Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Tumblr_lxeuqdHQyi1qdlcoz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm

haha... no.. no Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

I can sort of see it. lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I am sure Amarie you originally meant to put this up- how could leave the Doctor out of the BBC's flagship tv male heoes! Mad

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Tumblr_lc46n1BdDp1qcb4oio1_500

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 pm

That one was my second choice, Petty. But I thought it would fit better for the dr Who thread, and Morgan and Cumberbath looked better in the one I posted.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Norc wrote:That merlin dude could play a younger version of sherlock Wink

I know!
And he is a great actor too, even if Merlin is a very different show. He was in a episode of Dr Who too. I started watching Merlin because Arthur (Bradley James) looked a lot like a friend of mine, and I just had to sit down and watch an episode. And there's a I love you dragon I love you! Serious guilty pleasure that show... Embarassed

Eldorion wrote:I can sort of see it. lol!

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Fnis Me too, just a little bit.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm

and Morgan and Cumberbath looked better in the one I posted. - Amarie

I will take your word for that I'm not much of a judge!

"Serious guilty pleasure that show... "

For me too- I didnt like most of the first series, liked some of the second and thought the last series was far and away the best it has been. But that Morgan chap is a fine actor- loved his old Merlin interpretation too.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Old Merlin is awesome! I agree the latest season has been the best.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Saw yesterdays ep., today. The Hound of Baskerville. Good stuff! Good old Sherlock! Nod Poor poor John. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Very Happy I loved the episode! it was scary xD LOL.
Spoiler:
loved all of it Very Happy Quite scary to see a Sherlock in doubt :I
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Empty fjordlandia

Post by leelee Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Norc wrote:Very Happy I loved the episode! it was scary xD LOL.
Spoiler:
loved all of it Very Happy Quite scary to see a Sherlock in doubt :I
For some odd reason every time I look at that avy my cheeks actually start aching. Smile

Am, you are online! I hope everything is well with you and you are not too busy to relax a bit. Since I don't watch televison, only buy series or dvds I want to see, I am ignorant, and have no thoughts on this thread, but I do enjoy reading it. And I also crave fish . Question
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Leelee! I put my feet up as quickly as I can. These silly hobbits here give me a nice vitamin boost, and I was even sketching a bit just now. Smile

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Are you absolutely sure you have 'no thoughts' leelee? Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Empty fjorlandia or something like that

Post by leelee Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:26 am

Orwell wrote:Are you absolutely sure you have 'no thoughts' leelee? Suspect

Well no thoughts on what is on television for the most part. I just did not want to have the little one exposed to all that, the adverts alone are the worst for a little person. And so, no thoughts, nothing intelligent at least. Not like your thoughts, i hang on every word. Laughing Wink
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 am

Haha, that was a good 'un Leelee! Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey Banks Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:17 am

Suspect

Chief Forumshire Channeller

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 6 Empty fjordlandia

Post by leelee Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 am

Why thank you miss Ally, I have not read your awesome posts for so long without learning a thing or two. Smile
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:10 am

How sarcastic! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next