Amariƫ
Pseudo-Kafria
Orwell
odo banks
Pettytyrant101
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Italian politics doesnt count! Evil or Very Mad Everyone kow its built on corruption.
And it doesnt make me feel any better at filling up an alreay fat, multi millionaire MP with free biscuits! Especially not 42 grands worth of bisuits- thats a hell of a lot of bourbon creams!Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 pm

its just that buying biscuits is such a typical English thing to do. Its hardly hard core is it? The italians buy diamonds and under age prozzies with their ill gotten gains, and us English buy chockky bikkies. its sweet.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm

sweet toothed more like.

Besides our current lot of politician dont need to buy diamonds and prossies- they are upper class and Tory- if at least one of them doesn't die every year in a giant nappy with a cucumber up their bumhole a plastic bag over their head and a leek shoved in their mouth its an unnusual year.
True posh doesnt buy debauched, its born to it.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Besides our current lot of politician dont need to buy diamonds and prossies- they are upper class and Tory- if at least one of them doesn't die every year in a giant nappy with a cucumber up their bumhole a plastic bag over their head and a leek shoved in their mouth its an unnusual year.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Are only upper-class Tories allowed to have fun? Sad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Just saying when you are born into the upper classes that sort of thing is part of your upbringing, you dont need to scam for it like an Italian. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 pm

At least all of the British classes are united by the mutual hatred and distrust of each other that is beaten into them from birth. Very Happy

Wait a minute... scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:58 pm

i lost track of this thread.. wasn't it about women's clothing some pages ago?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:02 am

Thats was before the Great Biscuit Scandal erupted.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by the truth Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:35 am

Apparently it is now about cucumbers and black holes. LOL
the truth
the truth
Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 pm

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I like your avatar a lot, Truth. Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Wish he would take off the glasses so we no who it is What a Face

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Chris Christie really ripped into Boehner and the House Republicans for not voting on Sandy relief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/chris-christie-sandy_n_2396537.html

I'm not sure if Christie is trying to position himself for a run in 2016 or if he's just been thrust into the spotlight by the disaster, but either way, he's looking better than most if not all of the national Republican leaders.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

I think he's mainly pissed off that a bickering congress hasn't sent him the money he needs for disaster relief. I doubt any of his anger is electioneering bluff.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:43 am

Sleep They all seem like liars. When I was an investigative journalist, I had such eye openers even by those I admired. I was never the same again, never. I hardly trust or believe anyone.
Hey who is that very strange looking guy on the horse with the long hair and what looks like barrettes? I don't watch cable and I dont go to that many movies, who is he? Why does he look so sad and pouty. ? It is both fascinating and nauseating.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm

I think its Thranduil. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Thaanx love. He looks high maintenance and his wife or whomever probably never wins a fight.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:37 pm

he probably uses more Olay moisturizer than his missis. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 pm

You were an investigative reporter, Leelee? Cool.

And kudos to the Milan team:
http://news.yahoo.com/milan-abandon-friendly-racist-chanting-072056734--sow.html

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:01 pm

they are almost as cool as Man City.

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Let-me-fix-that-for-you_zpsf9e19bc3
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Sorry this is going back a bit, but, now I can see why the European Market mob in Brussels want cucumbers to now be straighter ! Obviously NOT meant for quiet afternoon tiffins with delicate lords & ladies, but quicker visits to outpatients dept when the offending article has to be retracted from ones back passage. I hear they want straighter bananas also, If there was a tax on vaseline,how much revenue would that bring in I wonder?

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 am

What is it about cucumbers and anuses? Suspect Is it symbiotic? Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by the truth Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Well thank you Eldo , Homer remind me of an American version of Petty , but not as talented as Petty of course . LOL Figgy, I have a friend that works in the ER at a hospital in Atlanta & you would be amazed at the objects people stick in theyre Bunghole . That is a very good question Oh Master Rabbit Trainer .
the truth
the truth
Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by the truth Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 pm

The real question Orwell is , what do they do with the cucumbers after they have become supple ?
the truth
the truth
Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:58 pm

dont eat the salad!

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Bigger, Badder, Even More Serious Thread [2] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next