Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

+26
yooper
Lancebloke
halfwise
David H
Norc
Mirabella
Diamond Banks
Mrs Figg
Beren
Lorient Avandi
Amariƫ
Anne
janesmith
Orwell
chris63
Baingil
Biffo Banks
Tinuviel
Kafria
Saradoc
odo banks
Ally
Squach
Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
30 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by chris63 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

This is fun Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrot_jumps
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm

You're all obsessed!!! Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

HA HA HA! thanks Amarie! carrot attack here I coooooooommmmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! (only these are bananas gotta mix it up a bit) Laughing
Oh and after that escalator crack Halfwise is going to get seriously carroted as well Mad

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 BananaPics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Banana

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Banghead Carrots do not look like places from the films, and they are not nice- they are vegetables, how can they be nice? If it cant eat, crap and make a noise of some sort it ain't food!
Extremely Crabbit

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Amariƫ wrote:What I do:

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrothelp

Did that help in any way?

For me it just confirms what I've been suspecting-- I've got a broken toolbar. None of those buttons have any function for me. I have to type the code for bold and such when I want them. Mad

Even the smileys are easiest just to type out. Suspect
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:You're all obsessed!!! Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:58 pm

chris63 wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrot
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrot_jumps Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrot_jumps Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carrot_jumps

These are cool, Chris!
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 am

I have a wicked picture from Gilman's point on Kilimanjaro that looks down over the saddle between Kibo and Mawenzi... looks like it could be mount doom-esqe or plains of gorgoroth if you look from the other direction. Will post when I get a chance!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 IMG_1289

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 IMG_1238

Maybe a bit sunny for Mordor....
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Looks a wild and lonely place.
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Umm....where's the dancing carrots?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm

[imghttp://www.01gif.com/base/les_gifs_nourriture_legumes/carottes/carottes001.gif][/img] Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carottes001 Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Carottes001
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 pm

like the photos Lance it really does look like Mordor to me. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Hope you dont mind Lance but I'm tempted to nick your 'Mordor' pics and do some photo editing on them- make them even more Mordorish. With your permision of course.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Mawenzi
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Quick muck about with one of your pics Lance.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Sky1merge

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Replioes seem to be coming in a little randomly. Only just seen your initial request... be my guest.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Um, yeah sorry Lance- I had time to kill and was bored..

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

That's cool. As far as I am concerned if I post them in a public forum then I am putting them up for plagurism.... thanks for asking though.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

As far as I am concerned if I post them in a public forum then I am putting them up for plagurism- Lance

The NotP are going to love you Lance! (Forumshires premiere tabloid newspaper)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 pm

looks like the surface of Mars Petty. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

2nd go

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Red2

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 am

too dark.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Svalfartians call a Red Herring a too Red Herring.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 16 Fishslap

I like it, I always expect Mordor to have noisome fumes as well.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

I will post my pic of an imagined Bywater later on too.... you wont need to add fire or poison gas to that one though.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next