azriel
Ringdrotten
Norc
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
17 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by Lancebloke Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Well, if I weren't so decisively cold and dead inside I imagine I would be happy for you. Take that as you will... I would suggest in a good way!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by halfwise Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Anybody with a dog like Bentley can't be all cold and dead inside.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm

{{{ I dont believe that for a minute Lance- you are far too decent and nice and warm a fellow to be cold and dead inside- though admittedly you are a Londoner and the two things can seem alike! Very Happy }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm

That is only applicable in London. Ask me for the time when I am heading for the Tube and you will get daggers. Ask when I am out walking the dogs by the seaside and you will get the time.... and maybe a hello from the doggies.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:44 am

yeah London can turn people aggressive and hard. There's too many people everywhere, but getting out to the countryside is a great detox. Just a quiet walk under trees can set you free.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:59 pm

That's why I love where I live, I'm a 5minute walk from woods, fields, smell of rained on earth, birds singing, & silence. I can walk for miles where I live, totally lost in my own misty world, literally from one town to another & all IL meet are other dog walkers or, ramblers, & those you only see on good weather days Very Happy I love hiding away in the shrubland & tall trees !

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:22 am

I quite like both. That is why our holiday is nature anchored either end by some city fun!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 am

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 16939025_1677407815610236_6024307398747878242_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Laughing

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 pm

How the hell did that not go off ?? Shocked

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 Hibern10

Almost looks cuddly Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:46 pm

that's how I feel in Spring, I feel really tired and then it wears off.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:05 pm

I could hibernate easily ! Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

chris63 wrote:Just...................whatever [7] - Page 14 16939025_1677407815610236_6024307398747878242_n

what a nutcase. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 am

azriel wrote:That's why I love where I live, I'm a 5minute walk from woods, fields, smell of rained on earth, birds singing, & silence. I can walk for miles where I live, totally lost in my own misty world, literally from one town to another & all IL meet are other dog walkers or, ramblers, & those you onlyH see on good weather days Very Happy I love hiding away in the shrubland & tall trees !
I like the sound of I tried to get on this sight for so long. I thought I would never see you all again I could use a hug frm you all. You know we have bee on the waiting list now for over two years for Hasia to have her ten hour spinal surgery to save her life/ Her spine was s0 deterirated from the scoliosis that her rib cage had fallen toward her lungs and heart. She could not breathe and she was dying before my eyes _Only two surgeons for that in the country I sat u[ with her every night. She could not take a real breath I found online the scroth exercises and it has helped a lot. We haveen bumped four times. I have criewd an ocean And then we recieved THE CALL AND THE CONFIRMATION. WE FLY DOWN TO THE COAST ON MONDAY It is just me and Hasia. The pre op is on Tuesday, the first five hour operation is the next day. They help her breathe the next day. then the final five hours. I am so scared. the the rest of the sixteen days she will learn to walk and breathe again. The two shunts will be removed and one whole day I will spend with the spinal nurse and learn what to do. I will be staying at Ronald McDonald House when I am sleeping no sleep for about four days then I can sleepI a so glad I could find you again. My account was hacked, it is a mess
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:44 am

I am so glad to hear that Hasia is finally getting the surgery she needs. It will be a whole new world for all of you. Best of luck and all my love, and lots of hugs for you both.
I love you I love you I love you

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm

So good to hear that, Leelee! Love and best wishes. It's scary to feel a loved one is barely hanging on. Just over a year ago my twin had finished aggressive chemotherapy, with basically no immune system, when an infection got to him. He was skeletal, thought it was all over. But he rebounded and now you never would know it all happened. I hope and expect the same transformation for Hasia.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Leelee! cheers
Please tell Hasia that Forumshire is rooting for her! :carrot: Cheerleader :carrot: Cheerleader :carrot:

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:43 pm

ALL my thoughts, love & best wishes go to you both. All this will be a distant memory especially when you are both home & enjoying life as you should do !! Children are the most amazing people. They are so tough in a quiet "get along" way. You'll both be fine I love you I love you sunny flower

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Hey Leelee, it's good to hear from you. I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with so much but I'm sending my best wishes for Hasia and yourself! I hope everything goes well.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:20 pm

I send you my best wishes Leelee, I hope you are both soon safe at home, hugs. I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:02 pm

{{{ Firstly- Leelee! cheers Secondly Hasia cheers
All the best with your operation tomorrow Hasia- I will be thinking of you all the way from Scotshobbitland. Nod }}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:40 pm

So then, when's the wedding ? Very Happy That space is reserved for something no ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 am

I hope it went well Leelee! My sister has had scoliosis for many years as well.

Petty's getting married?!  Sofa

P.S.
I'm away from home and had to pick up some cow's milk for breakfast the other day. I had forgotten how watery regular cow milk is! I'm just so used to goat's milk I guess, which is naturally homogenized.

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:06 am

{{{{ Shocked Sofa drunken drunken drunken drunken }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum