Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 4 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Orwell Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, Chris.... whatever.... Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 4 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 pm

These dont really belong here but couldnt think where they did and the thread name is nice and vague the way I like em.
3D illusion pavement (sidewalk) chalk art- saw one in the paper and had to look some more up, amazing.

The one on the left is the one I saw in the newspaper.

[img]Just...................whatever - Page 4 Julianbeever[/img]

[img]Just...................whatever - Page 4 3dstreetart[/img]

[img]Just...................whatever - Page 4 Illusion_cave_00[/img]

[img]Just...................whatever - Page 4 3d-chalk-art-waterfall-parking-lot-edgar-mueller[/img]

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 4 Empty whatever

Post by leelee Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:06 am

My family and I viewed the first night of Tin Tin last evening and i must say it was well beyond my greatest expectations . I don't care for three d, it gives me a headache and I often feel disoriented, I used to have seizures following a serious accidents. So I was nervous. But , it ..was..stellar, epic just simply amazing Jamie Bell gave Tin Tin such class, and passion and you honestly believed he was as real as you and me and unbelievable. Andy Serkis was so amazing with the voice of the Captain that I completely forgot it was him . The action was totally non stop and I was exhausted emotionally and physically by the end. Also sad it ended and wanting much more. They left it so there simply has to be a part two to this one. The only criticism I have is that , like much Peter Jackson does, he combined a couple or maybe three in haphazard fashion, so , that if you did not know the series you would get lost or not get the import of many scenes. And talk about complex, the scenery, the Unicorn , what a ship, the locations and the story line just whizzing away.
So, between that movie, the trailer for The Hobbit, getting ready for and having guests over for Christmas and Hannukah, I am so tired it is hard to think. Hush Orwell. Smile
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:09 am

I admit "hushing" is not a strong point, but I'll do my best. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am

I don't know much about Tintin but the trailers look interesting and I've heard some good things about it. Your review interests me further! I'd love to see Tintin some time over the holiday movie season. Since my brother has been home from school we're able to see more movies together, which is really nice, so perhaps Tintin will be one of them. Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 am

Delicious christmas food after a night out - cheers drunken cheers

Just...................whatever - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:00 am

Worked xmas day, worked boxing day and gee, i'm working today. Why can't hospitals close for the week silent
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 am

I'm going on a spontaneous roadtrip tomorrow! Be back on New Year's Eve! Toodles! queen

Just...................whatever - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Enjoy your road trip Tin! Back for hogmanay- good idea- hogmanay and driving dont mix!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

chris63 wrote:Worked xmas day, worked boxing day and gee, i'm working today. Why can't hospitals close for the week silent

Oh yeah, and crime and domestics don't stop neither... Sad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

And you'd think old folk could take care of themselves a couple days a year..but no. Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

My goodness --- who wasn't working? Shocked Mind, I don't feel so bad, knowing others weren't having any Christmas cheer neither... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 pm

..and why cant these pesky paintings just clean themselves once a year, they just stand there and sulk if you dont wash their faces with terps, booooring. Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

You live in a land of living paintings - with "faces" and all! Shocked Some people have all the luck! Sad Sounds like Swordinthestoneland to me.... {{{Bitch}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm

I live in Hogwarts {{natch}}
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Aaaaaaah! That makes perfect sense.

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Haven't had a job for over a year; since I got fired from Superdrug for obsessive phone usage and 'lack of motivation'. I got a few warnings and on my final chance, when caught, I stuffed my phone down my bra. Nearly got away with it but a message came through which caused my whole chest to illuminate! Pretty crap job, so I wasn't that bothered in truth.

I like to think I've matured since then though.
Hope everyone had a lovely holiday period; I know christmas can be tough sometimes. Wink

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Actually for me Christmas is the crappest part of the year, really hate it. No Stopped liking it when I was 6.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Ally wrote:Haven't had a job for over a year; since I got fired from Superdrug for obsessive phone usage and 'lack of motivation'. I got a few warnings and on my final chance, when caught, I stuffed my phone down my bra. Nearly got away with it but a message came through which caused my whole chest to illuminate! Pretty crap job, so I wasn't that bothered in truth.

I like to think I've matured since then though.

I seem to remember something I read in the Book of Wholesome Tales about that... I think I should get onto the Bugle and see if they'll republish, what... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Actually for me Christmas is the crappest part of the year, really hate it. No Stopped liking it when I was 6.

Me too.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm just glad the Bugle can't stretch it's income to provide illustrations... Wink

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Actually for me Christmas is the crappest part of the year, really hate it. No Stopped liking it when I was 6.

I always liked Christmas because it was the one time of the year my whole family gathered together. Well tried too, lots living abroad sadly, which means I rarely see them. Sadly circumstances brought a lot of us together for very tragic reasons a few months ago, so it was a quite a lonely Christmas in that aspect with only a few family members who live nearby, but I know people have worse christmas's with no company so I'm grateful, and appreciated Christmas is a time for love and compassion for others, if I had forgotten that I think Christmas would have ruined me this year Smile

SO ONWARDS AND UPWARDS, ROLL ON 2012! Razz

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

For me there is something about Christmas that accentuates loneliness to the point of let me hybernate until its over, even when I am in company, which is weird, I find it desolate and sad, which is weird, but then I am weird, so it figures. Ally I am sorry to hear about your loss, I can understand having a bad time, and it takes ages to feel on an even keel, so hang on in there. I lost my mum not long ago thats why I hate Christmas, there is no point to it for me any more.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 am

(1) I'm not a Christian

(2) I don't like Commerciality.

(3) I don't like "having" to do the "Christmas" thing. Why not (try) and have "Christmas" cheer every day? Can't sustain it all year around - of course, that's too hard if not impossible, fair enough - so maybe make the effort once a year? Still doesn't scan for me, sorry folks. Could easily be all "effort" (or "half effort") and too little "sincerity." Especially when Christmas often shows up more "pettiness" than it does genuine goodwill and "cheer."

I don't object to people enjoying Christmas though, because I know many folk are less cynical about it than I am. And I'm pleased Christmas brings joy for you, Ally. Can't knock that - not even me. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:23 am

I took 3 bodies down to the morgue xmas day and my work mates brother committed suicide, so xmas wasnt a happy event for everyone. Sad
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum