Eldorion
Saradoc
Pettytyrant101
Ringdrotten
leelee
35 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 12 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

Eldorion wrote:I look forward to seeing what you think of the various interpretations of you in the Creative Corner forum. Laughing

And so you should, Ringo, Eldo's stuff is like a long love letter to you. I love you

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever - Page 12 Empty Re: Just...................whatever

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:19 am

Orwell wrote:
Ringdrotten wrote:I've already skimmed through a few threads and noticed some new members and some new cool threads, but I'll catch up more tomorrow. Now I'm going to enjoy a warm bed in a nicely tempered room Very Happy

No one likes a bad tempered room, I agree. Very Happy

Seems like my English skills fell short there Laughing

I do look forward to reading all the new stuff that's been put up in the creative corner section, Eldo Very Happy Many stories and many chapters to read, so will take a while inbetween school and everything, but I'll get round to all of it eventually Smile

Just...................whatever - Page 12 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

[quote="Ringdrotten"]
Orwell wrote:I do look forward to reading all the new stuff that's been put up in the creative corner section, Eldo Very Happy Many stories and many chapters to read, so will take a while inbetween school and everything, but I'll get round to all of it eventually Smile

The Needlehole Mysteries are especiallly homographic, Ringo. You must read them first. You and Eldo have a gay old time together! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

Welcome back Ringdrotten- sorry to here that devious ole fish wiped out your heating in an attempt to freeze you to death but I'm sure the Fjordianland Army has trained a large group of young men in what to do to keep warm in exceptional circumstances. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 pm

[quote="Orwell"]
Ringdrotten wrote:
Orwell wrote:I do look forward to reading all the new stuff that's been put up in the creative corner section, Eldo Very Happy Many stories and many chapters to read, so will take a while inbetween school and everything, but I'll get round to all of it eventually Smile

The Needlehole Mysteries are especiallly homographic, Ringo. You must read them first. You and Eldo have a gay old time together! Very Happy

We, of course, being responsible adults, do nothing to encourage the easily impressionable young author in any way to continue along those line.
*Nods towards signature*

(Though the really gay vibes comes from Orwell and Davids planned spaceship/carrot adventure. They claim they plan to bring women along, but I get the impression that is just talk.)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Amarie, what you say is so true so true! Very Happy Razz That Spaceship stuff is highly suspect. Suspect as are Daves radioactive Carrots from Mars. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Amarië wrote: They claim they plan to bring women along, but I get the impression that is just talk.)

On the contrary, Amarie. I was hoping you would come as my guest, but I've been a bit shy about asking....Embarassed
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 pm

All requests must, of course, come through the Admiral in charge of the Mission, whose role includes the Administration of all Hiring and Firing, Captain H. I think you're being slightly presumptious here. Look Captain H, you can't have me deal with Petty's inclusion or exclusion, then when some pretty face pouts hers lips and woggles her eyelashes at you, suddenly decide you want to take over personnel. It will create an uneasy environment among the subordinates, suggesting to them a climate of division at the top.

{{{Amarie, you're more than welcome to come along, if only to prove my heterosexuality. I plan to invite Mrs Figg as well. The two of you may even, at a tactful moment, assist me in proving that I am not merely some overbearing pompous bean-counter administrative sort - though never fear, I fully intend to pay careful attention to fiscal propriety - but a hobbit of very open mind Very Happy }}}

Last edited by Orwell on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Admiral, may I respectfully remind you that under International Law the Captain, as Master of the Vessel, is completely responsible for all day-to-day operations of the vessel, specifically including termination of crew.

Your administrative authority may allow you to hire staff as you please, but to put it bluntly I can fire 'em as fast as you can hire 'em. Please bear that in mind when you are considering any of my staffing recommendations.

I recognize that pompous bluster is an important part of you duties as Admiral, but please let us show a little decorum and the appearance of mutual respect in front of the prospective passengers and crew.

Submitted with all due respect,
Captain H
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

David H wrote:I recognize that pompous bluster is an important part of you duties as Admiral, but please let us show a little decorum and the appearance of mutual respect in front of the prospective passengers and crew.

Submitted with all due respect,
Captain H

Captain H,

I shall carry out my function in close accordance with every dotted i and crossed t of the Handbook, be certain of that, Captain H. It is you who is introducing a perverse atmosphere of discord and conduct unbecoming to our current discourse! I find your tone at times to be supercilious and possibly less than respectful. I would hope things don't deteriorate to the point where a public dressing down is required on my part. That would not be a pretty sight in front of the crew. Though I'm prepared to exert my Authority if it comes to that, irrespective of your probable embarassment.

Admiral Orwell McOdo,
Leader of Mission.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Though I'm prepared to exert my Authority if it comes to that, irrespective of your probable embarassment.

Admiral Orwell McOdo,
Leader of Mission.

I can assure you, Admiral, that nothing could embarrass me more than serving under a man who insists on dressing in sparkly red spandex! Shocked
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

You're risking that dressing down, Captain! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 am

That would not be a pretty sight in front of the crew.- Orwell

You have a crew? Am I crew?!

{{{David when Orwell's ego inevitable means he is the only one left on his ship after everyoe abandons it you know where to find me- on the HMBF (Her Majesty's Buckie Flyer) The Blootered Soul. Its the big neep next to my barrel- you can't miss it its stuffed full of prossies having a jacuzzi and giggling a lot (I think thats because of the soap powder they snorted though)}}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 am

{{{Petty, Thanks for the invitation, it sounds fun. Is it supposed to fly at all?}}}
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 am

{{{{Well it dosnt quite fly yet David. But this is mainly due to a fuel problem- as it runs on buckie keeping the tanks full and not drunk is proving a little tricky- and what with Paws massive buckie needs I am already draining Tin's Valinor reserves of buckie worryingly low (worrying cause she is bound to spot it sooner or later) and I think taking enough to fuel space flight at this point would not be wise. However rest assured David come the day it will fly, probably. And we've got lovely tartan uniforms with mini kilts for the ladies, everyone gets their own bagpipes and there will be entertainment (besides the company) in the form of haggis racing, with the losers being that nights dinner}}}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 am

{{{ Sounds interesting. Suspect Yes, that word will do. Perhaps a little disturbing. But when the world ends as we know it, I suppose one can't afford to be too picky.

I still have hopes for the carrot ship. Remember it's being built on my farm with my carrots. I've been reviewing my old naval history and I believe if I reduce it in rating it will no longer be suitable as a Flag Ship and my Admiral will be transferred elsewhere. It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.

If nothing else the ship will make a fine carrot curry soup. Would you like me to bring some, or are you committed to the pure Buckie diet?}}}
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 am

{{{{A pure buckie diet- tempting as that might be is not advisable when flying a neep-ship. But vegetables, as all Scots know, are for construction and animal feed only- but you needn't worry we will have porridge too and deep fried battered pizza, and square-sausage (fried obviously) and tattie scones- who could want more?}}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Ugh! tooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch peppermint!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 pm

At least my pepermint is deep-fried Kafria.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello hello hello! In the gatwick Hilton hotel in London by the airport, have free wi-fi so decided to post from my phone! Flying at 7 tomorrow morning wo have.to get up at about 4in the morning! This will be ky last post for ages (nine days) so bye-bye! Might post later if I have time so watch this space!

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm

cheers Off on hols Squach? Have a great time! bounce

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Yup, to Italy! Thanks!

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Noise up Mrs Figg whilst you're there Squach! Wink

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Will do! One night we'll have a Tuscan dinner but depends on the snowy weather! Watching six nations rugby - Rome in the snow!

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Sounds nice! Roamin' in the snow! Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum