Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:10 pm

It is lovely where you are Amarië Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Eldorion Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Bluebottle wrote:God, LotRs and this.. These New Zealanders.. Pfff.. Rolling Eyes

I was gonna say the same thing. How'd such a little country nab so much (and such a great variety!) gorgeous nature anyway? Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Yeah.. it's almost like they think they are Norway or something.. Mad

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Don't get cocky... Suspect

{{{Not that I can complain about America's natural wonders, I just wish I lived closer to more of them. Razz}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 pm

But.. it's our national characteristic. Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:40 pm

I thought that was Hungary's? :brows:

http://www.vulture.com/2011/12/penis-sizes-across-europe.html
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Yes, yes, but to hear us tell it it obviously would be ours. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Fwc818fFEVSmecRP59uBAQJkH0AMvCEJ3WM8Ah4TVpFA

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Thats nice Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 11417424_480430625444964_1254489470_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 am

Is that after rain ? I like it tho Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Nice pics Blue Smile

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Gripsholm%20castle_zpsjpafgaed

Gripsholm Castle, Sweden.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 pm

azriel wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 Gripsholm%20castle_zpsjpafgaed

Gripsholm Castle, Sweden.

That's similar to how I picture the Brandybuck's hall in Buckland-homely and quaint but a little ostentatious and otherwordly. For some reason I always pictured Hobbit Holes to be vaguely edwardian/countrified in nature though I don't think its really backed up by the book...

I find this thread very interesting, alot of the time the pics don't necessarily resemble the descriptions in the book, but 'emotionally' feel the same...

I think that is key reason I always prefer to read a book first, there always more joy in seeing 'your' Gripsholm Castle first...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:44 pm

that's a fairytale bedroom. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:26 pm

I would love my home to look like this castle, & Yes Malick, I also imagine The Shire to be Edwardian/country too Very Happy Is it coz we had the "Arts & Crafts movement" evolving & the trend was going towards natural things ? I really dont like Modern homes, Im not into "Habitat" or Jasper Conran, Im a Flea market sorta girl Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Me too, well Im not a girl, and I don't go market, but the flea bit is spot on Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Razz yer loony ! Laughing Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:46 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 On%2Bthe%2Btramp%2Bby%2BManuel%2BPeter

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 UNG_DqSIlGYNONJMqKNhAQI8ToboxtEfOcBIJn7-4mPQ
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 CdpUkT96_Xt7KlybMdqwageolCPhYBikBzj4iF06HFEw

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm

gorgeous and cool looking. Its 38 degree here, and I long to dive in that fresh water.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:05 pm

dem fjords Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I does look stunning. Nod Although I'm guessing the water is freezing. Can't wait to go swimming later this week though. bounce

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:32 pm

The article those pictures were from for anyone interested. Couldn't find it earlier.

https://translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fartikkel.ut.no%2Fhjorundfjorden-rundt-pa-seks-dager-1.12414092&edit-text=&act=url

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 UNG_DqSIlGYNONJMqKNhAQI8ToboxtEfOcBIJn7-4mPQ
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 2 CdpUkT96_Xt7KlybMdqwageolCPhYBikBzj4iF06HFEw

How lovely that water looks !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next