Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by David H Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:38 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Old-troll-green-pepper-face

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:01 am

That looks uncannily like me 1st thing in the morning ?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:42 pm

{{{Well it looks nothing like me- its smiling Mad }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 RNqg60n38qFlTmR1oklo5wLmjuze9TyptP6myX-u29-Q
http://www.nrk.no/finnmark/bygdenod-i-naturperle_-_-det-eneste-som-betyr-noe-for-oss_-er-et-fiskemottak-1.12868566

God, that place is stunning. (And people are moving away from it at an alarming rate, apparently.) Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Does look "Christmassy" nice Smile Why are people leaving ? too cold ? Immanent volcano eruption ? Evil Father Christmas ?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:43 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Lady%20above%20gate_zpsbllngtri

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Secret Garden! :carrot:

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Mumbea10
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Oh that's nice... by the way is the figure atop the door really there (somewhere), or added in by fotografik magic.

Maybe it's impossible to know. I suppose it's somewhere either way.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Ha Haaaaa, so, you saw with your eyeballs the reclining lady, umm ?
I like secret gardens best Dave Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Tumblr_o16izgqOAI1upwifco1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:49 pm

That sort of thing gives you the sherbert effect Smile
I kinda like that Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Another Old Forest Road look a like.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 16%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:17 pm

{{{thats really cool, I wonder what type of trees those are. anyone know?}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Big ones. Embarassed

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Alan Lee types.

Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:46 pm

If I had to guess I'd say those were gum trees, especially if that's an Australian number plate.

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

You must have good eyes Dave, can't make out anything.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Just a guess, but they look a lot like eucalyptus/ gum trees I've seen, especially the way the canopy forms, the vegetation seems semi-tropical, and the car seems to be on the wrong side of the road for anybody but a handful countries.  Shrugging

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:31 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 CliftyFallsStatePark%2B052806%2B%252839%2529-6

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 pm

dudes. the car is driving on the left, so it must be in the UK, probably Ireland.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Tumblr_o16izgqOAI1upwifco1_500

lovely, where is this? Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:dudes. the car is driving on the left, so it must be in the UK, probably Ireland.

Or as Dave pointed out, Australia.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

colors match australia.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 AU_WAXX_GI1

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 pm

only that its County Antrim northern Ireland, and they are Beech trees. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Okay, you win. Embarassed

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 18 Screen10

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next