Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin!

+8
malickfan
bungobaggins
David H
Mrs Figg
halfwise
azriel
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Empty Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin!

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:04 am

Well I dunno if you're Britannic yet or not, but let's not let that excuse us from partying. Cheerleader

Enjoy the big 2-0!  I know it's 21 that gets all the love (have had so many people asking me about what my plans are recently), but it's this birthday that officially begins the third decade of your life.  I hope you get it off to a good start, and of course (however the start goes), that the next year, decade and beyond brings you happiness and success.  You've been active on Forumshire longer than I have, so I don't know what the place was like without you, and neither does anyone else anymore since you've been here almost from the very beginning. Wink It's always a pleasure when you're able to stop by, and we hope you will still find some time to in your coming adventures.  But no matter what happens or where you go, we wish you all the best. I love you
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Empty Re: Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 am

Happy Birthday Yer Maj!! cheers cheers :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

I've got a special birthday buckie brewing for you in the cellars, and there's even still some of it left drunken

Have a great day of drunken abandon cheers cheers

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Empty Re: Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin!

Post by azriel Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:14 am

Happy Birthday Tinuviel queen flower Cheerleader

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Birthday_185_zpsympccebi

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

I like the idea of the youngsters running the place so the old farts have a sandbox to play in. We should try this on the federal level: more idealism and energy might make a difference. (I was about to start quoting the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, but remembered this was a birthday thread).

:carrot: Happy Birthday Your Maj! Cheerleader pub

Bring us back fresh perspectives on the old country! I'm not sure these Brits really know what they've got. You shall have to instruct them. From inside a pub, of course.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 pm

huzzah for Queen Tin queen cheers

Happy Birthday! Cheerleader
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:  :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Happy Birthday! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:  
Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! HorseDancingGif-thumb-350x197-16233

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:  :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! UJpDi Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Happy birthday Tin!

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Giphy

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Happy Birthday Tin Smile :carrot: Cheerleader :carrot: Cheerleader :carrot: Cheerleader :carrot: Cheerleader

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Happy birthday Tin! cheers
Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Tumblr_lznvluTmP31qbnfha

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIN !!! Seems to be no teens left here now Razz i guess welcome to adulthood Shrugging here 20 isn't much of a big deal (18 is the legal drinking age) but when i turned 20 there was suddenly a lot more bars and clubs i could go to Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:44 pm

That's a good point, Norc.  With Squach having moved on and Tin now in her 20s, I think you're right.  Does this mean we're becoming an old people forum? pale

#formerforumshireteens 4lyfe

{{{So far young adulthood does seem preferable to teenagerdom though, I gotta be honest}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 pm

being a teenager sucked Boltons. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:55 pm

That must have kept you busy! Shocked

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

not really, they were pre-peeled.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:10 am

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! I really love you guys, and I know I've been a bit absent lately, but I still care very much about this place. It's been there for me for 6 years, all the way through my tumultuous teen years.
#forumshireteensforlife!

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 am

It's crazy to think that for, me at least, Forumshire has been around for nearly half of the period that I actually have memories from, and considerably more than half of the period from which I have clear memories.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:20 am

The place just wouldn't be right without you Tin- you might be young in mortal years but your Forumshire's oldest resident! (Well you or Chris I think)

'and considerably more than half of the period from which I have clear memories. '- Eldo

Clear memories are overrated drunken probably, I cant quite remember drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:41 am

I remember my first big post was the "Should Legolas be in the Hobbit" thread. That cemented myself in the community, then I drunkenly made myself queen, then I was declared finest nose. Who know what the future will hold! Can only go up from here!

Happy birthday to Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Tin! Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:05 am

#forumshireteen4lye #yolo #loveuguys #hashtag.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:01 am

I suddenly feel so young (in forumshire terms.) Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:19 am

I wouldn't feel too bad Blue. You don't have tons of embarrassing teenage stuff publicly preserved in the forum's archives. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 am

My embarrassing teenage stuff was taken down along with Myspace's forums. Razz

Happy Late Birthday Tin!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm

My embarrassing teenage stuff got taken down with a quill and ink. Shocked

literally.

no really I am serious. Shocked confused fuq.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Eldorion wrote:I wouldn't feel too bad Blue.  You don't have tons of embarrassing teenage stuff publicly preserved in the forum's archives. Razz

Now, wouldn't it be nice if that was true. Razz

In other words I guess this forum does a good job of showing you don't have to be a teenager to post embarrassing teenage stuff. Wink Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:12 am

Actually this forum is one of the least embarrassing things Ive done in my life. Sadly there are a host of contenders for that award Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next