halfwise
Eldorion
Bluebottle
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
20 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 25 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [5]

Post by leelee Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 pm

JuliaI think about you so much, I am not sure why. You are so haunting , so unforgettable. I know what, since the shame of my short hair, why don't we all get a today picture of ourselves and post it. We are family, let each of us show ourselves as we are today.
Bingo you have not changed. Still as dear as always.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 25 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [5]

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 am

haunting? maybe that's the anaemia. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:16 pm

I've got an old paddle somewhere from half a row boat (don't ask) I'm sure I could soon whack some colour back into those cheeks if you wish Figg Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 am

Hi Leelee, it's nice to hear from you again! I'm sorry to hear about Hasia; I'll be keeping both of you in my thoughts.

leelee wrote:Hello Eldo. Has your mommy made any costumes lately,?.  Clayton got a cool Superman and The Flash t,s for his birthday made me think of our little darling anime boy.

Unfortunately I couldn't decide on a costume for this year's Otakon in enough time for her to be able to make it, given the logistics this year. But I'm trying to go to a couple other cons as well in the next year so I might get another chance at cosplaying sooner rather than later. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I've got an old paddle somewhere from half a row boat (don't ask) I'm sure I could soon whack some colour back into those cheeks if you wish Figg Nod

Suspect yeah thanks
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Always willing to offer a helping hand Figg, or paddle. Nod Now where should I start? Left or right cheek first?

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:(...) I've been feeling pretty damn low myself lately, and the reason I'm still up at 2am when I've got work tomorrow is that I've been writing down some thoughts in the hope that it would clear my mind somewhat. I don't know if it helped, really. I thought about posting it here, but it turned out to be a depressive piece of writing. But it's good to know that if I had posted it, I know that nobody would have laughed. Forumshire is home to a supportive and kind bunch of people, and for that alone I hope it will exist until the day the Internet collapses Smile

(U)enige og tro(ende til det meste) til Dovre 'Tower of Lore' faller. :hug:

Don't feel so down, Ringo. I am sure we'll be back on the best couple list very soon. Kissing

{{{ Just...................whatever [5] - Page 25 Troeste }}}

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Dear, sweet Leelee. It's always good to see you. I keep thinking of you all. Some seem to get more than their share of hardship and I am always blown away at how you all keep moving on. Hasia is very blessed to have you and your lovely family around.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Always willing to offer a helping hand Figg, or paddle.  Nod  Now where should I start? Left or right cheek first?

save time. make it both. Moon
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Um damn it! Embarassed {{Note to self this was never going to work, she knows! She can see it in my face, and my arm! She's noticed! affraid Don't panic, just follow through like its totally natural! Twisted Evil No, I can see it in her eyes, she knows and she is testing me to see if I know she knows and if I'll say anything or just do it!! Nod Confess all!! pale }}} OK, I admit it!!!! Mad I don't have a paddle, I just sat on my arm until it went stiff and then dipped it in Dave's slurry tank so it would go brown like wood. Embarassed Um, you still want me to go ahead?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 pm

not really.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Damn it, thought not. I don't suppose you have a large hanky, eh, no probably not. pale

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Too much information Petty, too little (or perhaps too much context) Embarassed Laughing pale

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 pm

I was just trying to be helpful in a delicate medical matter in restoring the red blood cells to Figg. Not wanting to disappoint, after instead of refusing the invented paddle as I believed she would, she requested it! I was in the tricky position, not actually having of a paddle, of trying to fulfil my friend obligation to aid her. So paddle or no, I attempted to crudely replicate one, with my arm and afore mentioned slurry tank on Dave's farm.
But I could not in all good conscience go through with it, it no longer most likely being a sound medical practise. So confessed my invention of the paddle.
Nothing suspicious or incorrect about all that Suspect

Thing to learn here Malick, is never try to bluff a northern lass with your paddle Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Missing Azriel. Sad And no daily jokes on the joke thread to chortle to either Mad Hope she gets a new pc soon. or back to the library. Just wack the youngsters off the computers with the broomstick Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Ugh... Political science is heavy shit...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:47 pm

This is why Americans vote for Trump types. No thinking required. Twisted Evil

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Norc wrote:Ugh... Political science is heavy shit...

What subfield are you studying at the moment? International Relations and political philosophy were always my favorites. Nod I really enjoyed the comparative politics classes I took too for the global perspective though I didn't go as far into that field.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:36 pm

i think we'll do international politics/relations next semester. At the moment i am doing comparative politics (started to look at ideas and ideologies) and quantitative/qualitative research. Both professors are Americans actually. The lady we have in comparative politics is really good and funny (she's already mentioned the matrix and did a little Monty Python reference). But yeah... some books are in english, some in norwegian and one in danish. so the language bit is a bit difficult. hell, i find the scientific language in norwegian to be somewhat confusing! but it is interesting. i just have a hard time getting into the student rythm of actually being a jour with everything Razz and when i also have to think about shopping food/eating/cleaning and all those other grown up stuff (sex oops sorry that was a bad joke! i meant to just write boys..) it's yeah... fuck i am an adult Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:43 pm

I never quite figured out how to be a student.. Then again, I've only been one for 8 years or something..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 pm

I think I'm getting better though. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:47 pm

I prefer being a student to real life.

And sex is fine, just stay away from boys.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Bluebottle wrote:I never quite figured out how to be a student.. Then again, I've only been one for 8 years or something..

You only started being a student at 20? scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 pm

@Norc, I can't even imagining studying political science in three different languages at once. Laughing I hope you continue to enjoy it! Research methods was a ... fun class. I don't think I finished a single major assignment for that prior to 6am the morning it was due. I did good enough that I was asked to be a TA the following semester, though. When me and the other TA told the professor about our study habits she wasn't thrilled but it was too late by then. Very Happy The other TA was the guy who I used to read 4chan with in the back row of a different class. Good times...

{{{This post turned out a lot more nostalgic than I thought it would. *sniff*}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Eldorion wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:I never quite figured out how to be a student.. Then again, I've only been one for 8 years or something..

You only started being a student at 20? scratch

Errr... 19 and 10 months or something. scratch

And I didn't study 8 years straight, I had about seven months off at one point. (Working. (Which is probably partly why I'm still studying.)) Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum