Ringdrotten
Tinuviel
Norc
bungobaggins
Eldorion
20 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by azriel Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 am

bounce Hello Lance, more exciting news,

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by Amarië Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Lancebloke wrote:(...)Flying home on Thursday. Tried it this morning but fell out the door attached to some Italian man who happened to have a parachute.

Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:28 pm

signed up for doofus level Latin course. Did a bit at school but cant remember my arse from my aureo.

crabbitus maximus
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Boozycarrots_zpse32eabd0

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Hippiebird1_zps043e0bab

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 ImagesKPDQAE5B_zps4e136ba1

Anders Rasmussen. silver fox or wot!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 pm

i had to Google him, didnt know who he was Embarassed Embarassed

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 am

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:35 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 am

For years I wanted to cut my hair and so many said don"t that I cowed down and did not. Then I got very ill and was advised to to give my neck and hair a rest and let them get well.
So last month I cut it and darkened it about three shades, just for a little while, for something different and no one noticed or cared. It taught me a lesson. You can"t please everyone and really you should not worry so much. People are busy and see you a certain way and that is that.
When I mentioned no one had noticed they noticed and were shocked, Like days after. Brother, Even Hasia who is always saying she wishes she had light hair. It will be long by Christmas again, but I will do what is best for me now. [i] went back to my light hair and no one noticed. Except the UPI guy!. Whatever.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello Leelee ! So good to see you Very Happy hope you & yours are well ?
Ive learnt after much too long to just do what I want to do, if anyone doesnt like it then just ignore me Smile I dont want to hurt anyone along the way tho but, Im putting me first. Doesnt always "do" to be to altruistic Wink

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi Leelee! Wave

My beard will often get long during the cold damp winters, but I'll sometimes shave it off on a whim when it gets hot in the summer or I'm traveling.

It's funny, but people who know me well almost never notice when it comes and goes. They're looking more at my eyes and my smile I think, because they'll notice my mood.

IMO things like hair and beards are superficial, something for strangers to look at. The people who matter look right past them.

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 pm

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:17 pm

True enough about the beards.
I always noticed when my dad shaved his moustache off though, being as it was an uncommon event. But if I go a few weeks without shaving the beard no-one seems to mind. And when I do finally shave it off my face feels all young and clean and pretty again. Razz

(I shaved this morning as I was spending the day at the county fair.)

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:00 am

I love and miss you all. Just to 'hear' your voices makes me feel safe n like we are ina a secret garden and having tea and talking, with no one to hear us or take away our joy.
Well that makes me feel better. You are right, it is the eyes and voice that holds them, and that is okay.
Sorry I have not been around , it is just that there is a strike still from June, no teachers So we have to find tutors and pay them much denarii and also I am working days and nights until about nineish and have to stay up to home school Hasia and be with her
And we are trying to buy a house with the down payment in cash. Homes. plain ones are about quarter of a million so we have to have thirty to thirty five thousand down in cash if one can. It is hard and tedious getting all that. So, well , we are busy. We decided to do that because renting is so high and you have nothing to show for it.
But if I could, I should do my best cooking and baking and visit each and every one of you That would be so very nice. You are all so very dear.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:23 am

"like we are ina a secret garden and having tea and talking, with no one to hear us or take away our joy."

I like that Nod Very Happy sunny

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Hair counts a lot for first impressions, but after that doesn't mean so much. I've realized I remember people in whatever hair style they wore that best fits my image of them, no matter how they currently have it. One acquaintance of mine who has been smooth shaven all the years I've known him suddenly showed up with a salt and pepper beard. it works, and has become my new image of him. I'm strongly attracted to long female hair, but once I've seen her with the long hair, I'm good: the impression is set.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:06 pm

"like we are ina a secret garden and having tea and talking, with no one to hear us or take away our joy."- leelee

Bless your romantic Canadian heart leelee.

Thats as fine a description of Forumshire as any given.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:14 pm

i dunno about hair.. it says alot about someone, but then again, it's not that important really...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:27 pm

halfwise wrote:Hair counts a lot for first impressions, but after that doesn't mean so much.

I'm just curious Halfy. If you shaved, would there be anything left? scratch

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:01 pm

I fear razors like the Wicked Witch of the West fears dishwater.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:00 am

Just came home from a "gathering" (for lack of a better word) of colleagues and friends - had a fire going, enough beer & booze to go around for everyone, stars covering the sky, a fantastic moon and the northern lights dancing above - life is good (in a just whatever sort of way) Very Happy

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:05 am

Fires, especially outdoors, are wonderful. Thumbs Up Especially when camping but even in a backyard, provided you're not smushed too close to everyone else.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:15 pm

That does sounds great, Ringo. Very Happy

You know, I actually have some memories like that from around your neck of the wood.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Sounds bliss full to me, ( tho I dont drink Smile IL have tea instead)

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:27 am

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 19 Rapist_zps017fe35e

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum