Ringdrotten
Tinuviel
Norc
bungobaggins
Eldorion
20 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Laughing

I'm guessing he didn't get a chance to see the sketch before it was projected.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by azriel Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

How embarrassing tho ! Very Happy

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Ok. So. Noone is going to get where this is from, but I'm reading this book series, Robert Jordans Wheel of Time, and this, Asmodean, was my favourite character and he got killed off far too soon. Anyway this tumblr kind of helped me get over it and is just great.

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_n9gvzy1S5y1s1lvlq
http://askasmodean.tumblr.com/

And that's where the avatar is from, anyway.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Just came home from a "gathering" (for lack of a better word) of colleagues and friends - had a fire going, enough beer & booze to go around for everyone, stars covering the sky, a fantastic moon and the northern lights dancing above - life is good (in a just whatever sort of way) Very Happy

sounds great, i miss the lgihts...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Yeah.. lights. Smile

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 8ClINegRmwooRMoqyltZpAvpAnWYbnviObbfcd1_g2MA
http://www.nrk.no/nordland/_-endelig-er-nordlyset-tilbake-1.11906058

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Sigh..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Saw it the other day and thought it was pretty. Shrugging You reminded me.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Norc wrote:
Ringdrotten wrote:Just came home from a "gathering" (for lack of a better word) of colleagues and friends - had a fire going, enough beer & booze to go around for everyone, stars covering the sky, a fantastic moon and the northern lights dancing above - life is good (in a just whatever sort of way) Very Happy

sounds great, i miss the lgihts...

You'll see proper northern lights again at Christmas - we won't Smile

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:41 pm

You have to be quite daft to just flash all that money in front of the cameras anyway. Rolling Eyes

I'm wondering when the release of a smartphone won't be worthy of world wide press coverage.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Laughing

I mean ... I went to a midnight release for the last HP movie, and I've stood in massive lines at anime cons, but I have a hard time imagining a phone inspiring that level of investment.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:32 pm

I think the national total of apple line sitters comes out in the thousands these days; nothing compared to the probably close to a million that waited in line for HP, or (and many of you are too young to remember) the untold tens of millions that waited in line time and again to see the original Star Wars.

The Apple products are good, only those who were among the first users of iPhone before Android or who currently uses a Macintosh can really understand how good. But I would think the magic would have faded by now...

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:32 pm

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:19 am

Just in case I am working days and graveyard and am not here HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEAR JASON. MAY ALL THE BEST HAPPEN TO YOU . HASIA AND I WANT EVERY GOOD THING FOR YOU. A KISS TO THE KITTIES. cheers Kissing :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:55 pm

I just entered 3 pictures in to the National Geographic Photo Contest 2014

Not gonna be anywhere near winning but thought would give it a go.

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-contest/2014/entries/285580/view/

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-contest/2014/entries/285579/view/

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-contest/2014/entries/285578/view/

Going to try hard to get some good shots in Africa in November.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Very nice pictures, Lance, especially the California one (for obvious reasons Smile ) and the elephant pic - that's a well timed shot!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 pm

And yes, do take as many pics on your trip to Africa as you can! I'd love to see them. My sister went there a couple of years ago, and ever since I saw the pictures I've been wanting to go myself.

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:43 pm

I like the "creeping cloud" pic best, then the Elephant one Very Happy Good pics there Lance. I think its great fun to have a go at something as you are doing, even if you dont feel 100% confident. Afterwards your glad you did Very Happy Good luck

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:52 pm

"I think its great fun to have a go at something as you are doing, even if you dont feel 100% confident. Afterwards your glad you did" - azriel

When I finally realized this, life became much more fun - those are words to live by, azriel Smile

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Cheers Ringo Very Happy Thumbs Up Ive made quite a success at failling things Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Impressive stuff, Lance. Thumbs Up
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:27 am

Nice one Lance. Thumbs Up

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:47 am

Nobody likes my humpback picture?

Only joking.

The quality of some of the pictures is amazing. No idea how to get close to some of them but it is open to amateurs too so we shall see how that goes.

Thanks all!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:40 am

I really like the picture of the elephant. Nod

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:41 am

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 20 DHNXI4A

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 am

http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/10/mtb/video-danny-macaskill-rides-stunning-ridge-isle-skye_348202
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum