Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!)

+13
Ringdrotten
Norc
odo banks
Pettytyrant101
RA
bungobaggins
azriel
Eldorion
Radaghast
Mrs Figg
malickfan
halfwise
Rhiannon
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!)

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 am

You'll be in good company as a purist, Rhiannon Very Happy If you head over to the awards category you'll find me among the nominees for the most liberal award, but it's always nice to have another purist around to argue with! Very Happy

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!)

Post by Hillbilly Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello Rhiannon! Very nice to have you aboard. Many good people around here, especially us yanks. Anyone who works in agriculture though should not be trusted, just as a heads up.
Hillbilly
Hillbilly
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:58 pm

What holes would you go near then Figgy?

And hello Rhiannon. Make yourself at home? Would you like tea?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:04 pm

I bet you Londers all have great big drafty palatial holes.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 pm

I think you would find mine is quite quaint.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Is your hole stuffed with antiques Lance?

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 pm

No... only mod-cons.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:29 pm

what kind of holes? ones with good plumbing, its surprising that British holes dont use bidets. yucky I call it.  No obviously Scotshobbit holes just get hosed down every Spring.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Americans are generally confused by and slightly suspicious of bidets.  I do wish it would work its way into the culture, for my own comfort let alone those around me.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Its amazing how useful they are.  Nod specially in Winter when its too cold to get your kit off. or you dont want to get your (head)hair wet. or your feet. or your chest, back, neck, legs etc etc.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:13 pm

I couldn't figure out what you were going on about until I realized you meant if you use the bidet regularly you don't need a complete body wash as often. I was really mystified about how they helped you do the usual without taking anything off or getting anything wet...

Must be a cold water thing. Usually I welcome a hot shower in cold weather.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:18 pm

But considering people may have an average of two poos and 5 or 6 wees a day it stands to reason you wont have or wont want to have a full body shower each time? specially if its nippy out. But on the otherhand one may want to have a skid-mark free day. So bidets are the answer.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Americans just scrub with toilet paper, which is less elegant.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Wear a kilt and you need never worry about where to pee again, so long as as everything is pointing downwards job done.
None of your fancy foreign devices required. As to clean, whats wrong with giving it a good shake (obviously this differs for women who may need to adopt some form of shaking dance  Shrugging )

And never forget the golden rule- one shake bad, four shake good, 10 shakes- back away from the shaker!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Bidets? What do you need them for when the lining in your undies is so soft?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Its amazing how useful they are.  Nod specially in Winter when its too cold to get your kit off. or you dont want to get your (head)hair wet. or your feet. or your chest, back, neck, legs etc etc.

Thought you got your kit off wherever... where did these rules suddenly come from?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:56 pm

{{{ Hopefully we haven't scared our new member off with pottie-talk.  Embarassed  }}}

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm

{{{ Could be worse, she could have started on the forum reading the Archet Bugle and be wondering what sort of place has panty obsessed stories that are somewhere between Alice in Wonderland, Benny Hill and the Wizard of Oz with added sauce.
(And if she was thinking 'the right sort of place' she'll be back and fit in marvellously  Nod ) }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:But considering people may have an average of two poos and 5 or 6 wees a day it stands to reason you wont have or wont want to have a full body shower each time? specially if its nippy out. But on the otherhand one may want to have a skid-mark free day. So bidets are the answer.

I'm not sure I needed such a comprehensive answer though.  Very Happy 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Suspect 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Bidets were great after I had my kids, Bloody nurses did my stitches up to tight & a WARM sprinkle whilst astride a bidet stopped the tears for 5mins !

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Glad I've worked all my life among women, but I bet some of this conversation is giving the young lads here a start!  Laughing 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Nod  Oh yes !

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Rhiannon's "I'm not afraid of poo" Thread (Formerly: Hello from a newbie!) - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:12 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Glad I've worked all my life among women, but I bet some of this conversation is giving the young lads here a start!  Laughing 

Too right!  Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 am

azriel wrote:Nod  Oh yes !

Thumbs Up 

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next